ADVERTISEMENT

A good (finally) poll for Trump

You guys feel free to get your 'news' from whatever source says what you want to hear.
I think you have bigger worries in life than where we get our news from, son. Like WTF you ae going to do when you have to act like a man and defend your family one day. If I were you...I think I would spend some time figuring that out.......

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
You guys feel free to get your 'news' from whatever source says what you want to hear.
You’re making the assumption that we’re not intelligent enough to be discerning on what we hear. And just out of curiosity where do you get your news from? Lol

You’re making the assumption that we’re not intelligent enough to be discerning on what we hear. And just out of curiosity where do you get your news from? Lol
You're making the assumption that intelligent people will agree with your political preferences. That's like believing that intelligent people are Gators and stupid people are Dawgs. OK, maybe that wasn't the best example.

I get my news from all over while keeping in mind that everyone has an agenda. It would not be unusual for me to check CNN, check Fox, then use experience and common sense to figure out what's probably the truth.

You're making the assumption that intelligent people will agree with your political preferences. That's like believing that intelligent people are Gators and stupid people are Dawgs. OK, maybe that wasn't the best example.

I get my news from all over while keeping in mind that everyone has an agenda. It would not be unusual for me to check CNN, check Fox, then use experience and common sense to figure out what's probably the truth.
LOLOLOLOL Warn me next time you make a joke....

I think more along the lines of you’re assuming we’re not intelligent because of our political views. More elitism how shocking
You’re also ignoring the fact, that half of the time I disagree with these guys, but not when it comes to Trump versus Harris.

I think more along the lines of you’re assuming we’re not intelligent because of our political views. More elitism how shocking
You’re also ignoring the fact, that half of the time I disagree with these guys, but not when it comes to Trump versus Harris.
I'm pretty sure we share a lot of political views so obviously I don't think you lack intelligence because of your views.

I do think some of you see very biased sources as telling it like it is because they say what you want to hear. Some of you will believe ANYTHING positive about Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT