ADVERTISEMENT

In before the gun confiscation NUTS.....

That's pretty dumb. Baseball bats, etc. were not designed to kill. Their primary uses are not for killing.

That should be very easy to understand for people not in the gun cult.
Don't newz and don't movies either? 😂

s-l1200.jpg

One of many fine example of gun nut 'logic':

Baseball bats are designed to be weapons.

You guys will believe ANYTHING if you think it defends guns.
And you BELIEVE anything the left and the MSM tells you if it’s “guns bad”.

That's pretty dumb. Baseball bats, etc. were not designed to kill. Their primary uses are not for killing.

I can see it now, “don’t worry your honor, my client used a baseball bat to kill the victim but it’s ok because it wasn’t designed for killing”.

Keep living in your dream world Theo, it’s safer there.

Are you going to feel comforted with the "original design intent" argument as someone is beating you to death with a bat, or stabbing you with a kitchen knife?

Are you going to feel comforted with the "original design intent" argument as someone is beating you to death with a bat, or stabbing you with a kitchen knife?
No...he will sit there and take it because he is afraid of guns...and any crook can have their way with he AND his family. I could not live with myself....but fear is REAL.

Reactions: greyghost14
I'm sure that young man bought that gun at licensed dealer and passed all background checks, answered all questions truthfully. He's also clearly following ALL of DC's gun laws.

If only we had laws that could prevent such an event...
Then we could pass laws against hard drug use...murder....robbery...illegal entry in to our country! Why didn't we think of this sooner!!

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Then we could pass laws against hard drug use...murder....robbery...illegal entry in to our country! Why didn't we think of this sooner!!
We're clearly evil a-holes who just want to cling to our AR's and watch the world burn.

You need a gun to feel like a man but I'm the coward.

giphy.gif
😂. I'm pretty sure Ron needs a gun because he's too old to be smacking people around and it's quicker and more convenient.

I carry a gun because I have a small penis and can't afford a large truck to show everyone I'm a big man.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
You need a gun to feel like a man but I'm the coward.

giphy.gif
I can prove to you I do not need a gun son......I can also prove you are a coward...you need to answer ONE question though. 1. What would you do if 3 big guys kicked your door down to rob your house with your wife and kids in the house? I mean are you 6'9 and full of muscles with MMA training? Please answer...or we can see what I labeled you as...and that would fit perfectly. YOU ARE AFRAID of guns.

😂. I'm pretty sure Ron needs a gun because he's too old to be smacking people around and it's quicker and more convenient.

I carry a gun because I have a small penis and can't afford a large truck to show everyone I'm a big man.
I learned the importance of "winning" when confronted. Especially if it is to protect my loved ones.

Are you confusing a baseball bat with a club?

You guys will go a loooooooooong way to defend guns.
I actually found a guy murdered on the side of the road in April of 2020. He had his brains literally beaten out of his head with a Louisville slugger baseball bat. Not a club, a baseball bat.

I actually found a guy murdered on the side of the road in April of 2020. He had his brains literally beaten out of his head with a Louisville slugger baseball bat. Not a club, a baseball bat.
You can certainly kill someone with a baseball bat but it seems pretty rare. Gun violence, on the other hand...

Don't know about you brother but Im simply too old and too pretty to be rolling around in the dirt with youngsters. My time is valuable.
There was a day that I would fight 3-4 guys. Those days are gone. You THINK you may still have it in the tank as far as strength and endurance. I do not. At 55 I was in a bar playing league pool and this REALLY drunk Ahole was really cussing our lady team mates during the matches. When they ended with my game...he went off and I told him to watch his F'n mouth. He told me he was going to whip my ass....I said get it done. Well he jumped up and charged me. I caught him squre in the nose with a stepped in top left jab and hit him as well as I can hit someone. For my entire life...N ONE got up from that. Well he winced...and looked up at me (I am like OH F****) vAnd I start whaling on him. I then realized reality, and that I needed to change my approach! LOL So as I say...I have retired from fighting unless I am left with no alternative. Theo makes it seem like that makes me a gun nut. Truly...I just think when somethings go that way the job is to WIN. Now I would not shoot someone over something like that (actually do not go to bars at night anymore) but I carry EVERYWHERE (unless I am in saltwater). I decided to carry back when ISIS was doing their thing. I finally thought I was mature enough. LOL

Reactions: LordofallSocks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT