ADVERTISEMENT

I'm enjoying this "dumpster fire"

We were talking about 2017, since you referred to us finishing second. Anyway!
Second place appears to be an anomaly for UGA. You finally broke through your ceiling to come up short of the ultimate goal. Does UGA celebrate division titles in your stadium too?

Two titles. Speaking of losing to daddy, that’s exactly what Mullen calls Kirby

When, where, and were they won on the field? You said you were born in 1980, so you can't claim to have seen that one. You talk trash, but you don't have the history to back you up.. Florida has by far been a better program in your lifetime. Because I know you weren't alive to verify the first one.. You celebrate your two conference titles like we celebrate our three National Titles.. Your program looks like a power, recruits like a power, but power programs aren't happy with anything less than finishing the deal.. Ohio State and Alabama are powers, you are a also run..

I give your team full marks for beating us, but you have nothing to show for it in the way of titles, you know what titles I'm referring to. Unless you are satisfied in this era with not winning the whole thing, which is cool, but our fans expect Dan Mullen to achieve more.. He will be judged off his ability to match what Steve, and Urban set as our benchmarks.. We love what Dan Mullen did his first year, perpective is important.. If in three years he hasn't made the CFP, then the heat will build.. For now though, it seems like he has us on the right track.. Top Ten finish on the field, a developing QB, and a decent recruiting class.. Surely you can't say we shouldn't be happy with the way our team played it's best ball at the end of the year.

Florida fans don't celebrate being second rate however in the long run.. We know what heights we have reached in our lifetimes.. Sure winning the SEC is great, beating your or FSU's ass is great.. We won't celebrate like we won the National Title until we do.. That's why Ohio State, Alabama, and Clemson fans have the right to brag.. They took their shot and made it, Georgia bows out when the stakes are highest.

Back to my question, rhetorical I know.. Remember when Georgia finished the deal and won a title worth celebrating as a powerhouse? Nope.. Me neither.

Last edited:
Actually, we have in my lifetime. Ol’ Willie is just using FSU to score the FAMU job down the road
Ok let me clarify, no national title you have a working memory of. Being born in 1980 is technically in your lifetime but you didn’t feel the joy of winning that title.

Ok let me clarify, no national title you have a working memory of. Being born in 1980 is technically in your lifetime but you didn’t feel the joy of winning that title.

Let me clarify, you’re a $hitty team in an even $hittier conference. Just like UF needs to focus on getting over that Mizzou hump before worrying about us, FSU needs to focus on not looking like the complete dumpster fire y’all have become. Nothing more entertaining than the start of last year and your ghetto ass fan base jumping up and down on national tv all excited to start the season, to straight up get bitch slapped by VT within a matter of minutes. The look on the fans’ faces was, how much is the buyout again??? Priceless

Poor thing. Those three to your none in your working memory lifetime really pierced doesn’t it? I mean we have half the playing history of your redneck ass school and three times the national championships. You regional bumpkins need to take a seat until you can prove you’re worthy of actually winning something outside of a regional championship.

I remember when Florida used to land top 300 players. What happened to those days?

Stupid? :confused: Or just ignorant??? :oops:

2020 Class:
6. UF - 13 -- 0 - 10 - 3 - 0 -- 7 ESPN Top 300's.... o_O

I'm going with STU-PID, :confused: and 'You Can't Fix Stupid'.... :cool:

Yep! That would be like me(Miami Dolphins fan) bragging about the Dolphins 2 Super Bowl wins in 72 and 73 with me being only 3 years old when they last won a Super Bowl.

Sunday night recruiting update:

#67 OT Gerald Mincey 6-5 325 *** - Ft.Lauderdale, FL - UK-flip (247 #78 OT)
Offers: UF- UGly-UK - Az-FSU-Mia, GaT-NCSt-PSU-Pitt-UCF

Rising Sr. Mincey possesses a good amount of upside both physically and on the field. He is a road-grader in the run game who goes all out until the whistle is blown, but fairly fluid with some positional versatility as well.

2020 Class:
6. UF - 14 -- 0 - 10 - 4 - 0 -- 7 ESPN Top 300's.... o_O

Note: The 2020 class currently boasts an average player grade of 90.45. That marks the 3rd straight class above the 90 threshold after Jim McElwain's 3 classes from 2015-17 were all below the 90 mark.

247 - 2020 Class Rankings:
5. UG
6. UF
12. OK
25. TN

Reactions: thedurtmann
I can't find it but saw on the composite that our Oline entering '19 is the most talented (composite grade) over the last 5 years. That's as far back as it went but could be longer.

Point is - Oline is a concern because of youth/experience - fair enough. But Mullen is putting the best Oline we've had out there in some time. At least according to recruiting rankings.

2019 Offense Early Roster

Using the 247 Ratings:
NR OC/OG Nick Buchanan 6-3 291 rsSr ***
#5 OT Noah Banks 6-5 309 rsSr *** - EE (#5 OT - JuCo-AA)
#6 OC Brett Heggie 6-4 314 rsJr **** (LG)
#82 LT Stone Forsythe 6-7 323 rsJr *** (LT)
NR LG Tanner Rowell 6-2 283 rsJr *** - Can bench press your car...
#13 OT Jean DeLance 6-4 313 rsJr **** (LT)
#26 OT T.J. Moore 6-5 300 rsSo **** (RT)
#34 OT Chris Bleich 6-6 321 rsFr *** - EE
#7 OT Richard Gouraige 6-4 303 rsFr **** (RG)
#22 OC Griffin McDowell 6-3 295 rsFr ***
-----
But I wouldn't worry to much about the 3 star rankings given out.
#46 OG
Jawaan Taylor *** - was a 2/35 NFL draft pick at RT as a Jr early departure.
While a 5 star #1 LT - was an un-drafted Sr that eventually signed a F/A contract.
-----
Using their best ratings:
#2 OG Deyavie Hammond 6-4 345 Fr ****
#7 OC Kingsley Eguakun 6-4 294 Fr *** EE
#11 OG Ethan White 6-5 392 Fr **** EE
#13 OG Will Harrod 6-5 316 Fr **** EE
#17 OG Riley Simonds 6-4 290 Fr ***
#18 OT Michael Tarquin 6-5 275 Fr **** EE
#37 OT Wardrick Wilson 6-5 311 Fr ****

Summer workout and then Fall practice will decide the beginning depth chart.
After that, the game day rotation will move around as needed.
The coaches will never refer to the star ratings to decide anything.... :cool:

Sinking ships. All that BS.

Two commits in one weekend just a week after a handful of rivals(mostly Dawgs, one huge Auburn douche) claimed Mullen basically had one foot in the grave.

Welcome aboard Joel Williams. Welcome aboard Jonathan Odom.

*Mullen can't recruit, so they say.
Well, this thread sure didn't age well for you Gators LOL

Sinking ships. All that BS.

Two commits in one weekend just a week after a handful of rivals(mostly Dawgs, one huge Auburn douche) claimed Mullen basically had one foot in the grave.

Welcome aboard Joel Williams. Welcome aboard Jonathan Odom.

*Mullen can't recruit, so they say.

Congrats on Joel.

March 3: 2020 QB C. Beck commits to UGA. Admits to using UF to get offer from UGA
March 11: Dan Mullen makes infamous comment "“I’d think we did a poor job recruiting if guys were coming in and then immediately walking out the door because it was something different than what they thought it would be and we lied to them during recruiting, or we sold them on a dream that wasn’t true"
March 25: 2016 DE A. Clayton enters transfer portal
April 15: 2018 UF 4* DE M. Langham enters transfer portal
April 23: UF recruiting staff arrested for stalking and threatening to blow up ex gf's car
April 27: 2021 UF 4* ATH K. Wilcoxson decommits
April 30: 2019 UF 4* QB J. Jones signee transferring
May 2: Said QB linked to sexual assault accusations
May 3: 5-star RB D. Bowman at pipeline school commits to Clemson
May 5: UF swept by UGA baseball
May 7: UF Player arrested
May 9: Top UF 2019 4* CB C. Steele enters transfer portal
May 9: Top UF 2021 5* DE B. Langston de-commits
May 9: UF DB charged with misdemeanor battery
May 9: UGA gets another 5 star commit LB M. Sherman. That’s 20 5 star’s since Kirby arrived to UF's ZERO over same 4 year period.
May 10: 2021 UF 4* ATH D. Jackson Decommits
May 10: 2021 UF 4* WR T. Rucker Decommits
May 10: 2020 Top 100 Recruits begin cancelling official visits to UF
May 10: I was told Mullen is up on Lake Oconee, GA on his boat. Don’t know if this one is true, but LOL!!!
May 13: UF players begin attacking Steele for transferring on social media
May 13: 2020 4* OT T. Ratledge commits to UGA
May 13: 2019 UF 4* LB D. Black confirms to UF he will be enrolling in JUCO
May 15: Dan Mullen makes controversial comment about violence against women (cites Jeffery Simmons case)
May 16: UF RB L. Perine potentially to be charged with battery
May 20: 4* DT J. Carter from Apopka Fl. commits to UGA
May 21: UF baseball bounced in first round of SEC tournament
May 22: 2015 LB Rayshad Jackson (ILB depth) enters transfer portal
May 30: Mullen claims he started the Ole Miss/MSU rivalry
“Many years ago when I became a (head) coach and we started building at Mississippi State, you didn’t have this huge tradition and other things, so we built this rivalry between Mississippi State and Ole Miss,” Mullen said. “And so everything became that everything I say must be an attack at Ole Miss, and everything they are saying is an attack at Mississippi State."
May 31: UF Baseball loses to Dallas Baptist University in NCAA Regionals
June 1: 4 Star 2020 DT Warren Brinson from IMG chooses UGA over UF
June 10: 2020 CB J. Williams decommits from UF after 3 weeks of being committed.
June 10: 2020 4* OT J. Braun chooses to be UGA's 3rd OT in class. He was UF's #1 OT on their board.

Dan got anymore witty stats or biting comments?

UF is a dumpster fire right now.

How about you guys actually win something of consequence before shooting off your mouth? Enjoy those recruiting championships, though. As USC has shown since Carroll left, all you have to do is recruit well and that will win titles by itself. Oops, never mind.

How about you guys actually win something of consequence before shooting off your mouth? Enjoy those recruiting championships, though. As USC has shown since Carroll left, all you have to do is recruit well and that will win titles by itself. Oops, never mind.

confetti2_20171202213349.jpg

Reactions: DawgAXE
March 3: 2020 QB C. Beck commits to UGA. Admits to using UF to get offer from UGA
March 11: Dan Mullen makes infamous comment "“I’d think we did a poor job recruiting if guys were coming in and then immediately walking out the door because it was something different than what they thought it would be and we lied to them during recruiting, or we sold them on a dream that wasn’t true"
April 23: UF recruiting staff arrested for stalking and threatening to blow up ex gf's car
May 9: UGA gets another 5 star commit LB M. Sherman. That’s 20 5 star’s since Kirby arrived to UF's ZERO over same 4 year period.
May 10: I was told Mullen is up on Lake Oconee, GA on his boat. Don’t know if this one is true, but LOL!!!
May 15: Dan Mullen makes controversial comment about violence against women (cites Jeffery Simmons case)
“Many years ago when I became a (head) coach and we started building at Mississippi State, you didn’t have this huge tradition and other things, so we built this rivalry between Mississippi State and Ole Miss,” Mullen said. “And so everything became that everything I say must be an attack at Ole Miss, and everything they are saying is an attack at Mississippi State."
June 10: 2020 CB J. Williams decommits from UF after 3 weeks of being committed.
June 10: 2020 4* OT J. Braun chooses to be UGA's 3rd OT in class. He was UF's #1 OT on their board.

Oh my holy living hell. Does your life consist of following every move that happens in UF athletics?

All that's funny on how convenient you fail to mention, UGA losing baseball games in the same timeframe. Also conveniently left out how the softball team made the WCWS and the Men's T&F team was a national runner-up along with one of the sprinters breaking a NCAA record.

It's all good though. Any Gator news I need, looks like you have it covered with your obsession.

I can't find it but saw on the composite that our Oline entering '19 is the most talented (composite grade) over the last 5 years. That's as far back as it went but could be longer.

Point is - Oline is a concern because of youth/experience - fair enough. But Mullen is putting the best Oline we've had out there in some time. At least according to recruiting rankings.

Its really weighted by the 19 class however. I think we only have 3 composite blue chippers there besides the 4 composite blue chippers we picked up in the 2019 class. Slaton switched to defense and I think we lost one or two of the others. Delance or Gouraige will likely be the only blue chipper starting this season but most good lineman come from the 3 star recruits usually.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando

If you Georgia fans took that as Mullen making a shot at you then it says a lot more about you than it does Mullen. Damn yall are a crybaby bunch LOL

Reactions: TennesseeGator
If you Georgia fans took that as Mullen making a shot at you then it says a lot more about you than it does Mullen. Damn yall are a crybaby bunch LOL
It was clearly a shot at UGA and the Fields situation.

Taking it personally as a far would be strange but enjoying when the comment becomes ironic is a normal reaction.

Reactions: DawgAXE
Oh my holy living hell. Does your life consist of following every move that happens in UF athletics?

All that's funny on how convenient you fail to mention, UGA losing baseball games in the same timeframe. Also conveniently left out how the softball team made the WCWS and the Men's T&F team was a national runner-up along with one of the sprinters breaking a NCAA record.

It's all good though. Any Gator news I need, looks like you have it covered with your obsession.
"

Softball... says it all.

I picked this off a Gator board where a fellow lizzard was bitching about all that's gone wrong... One of your own.

Wow. Thanks for the history of all things UF. Y’all are obsessed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT