ADVERTISEMENT

IM BACK!!!!!

I hate to be the one to point this out to you, but certain words and gestures have kept men in chains for a long time. SMDH.

I came here thinking we could all have a good time joking with each other and suddenly it takes a horribly wrong term. Again... SMDH....

The kind of ‘good time’ you’re interested in...no one else here is. Kick rocks sissy.

The kind of ‘good time’ you’re interested in...no one else here is. Kick rocks sissy.

Not surprised either. The only good time around here is lighting crosses on fire and dressing like ghosts. Sad!

Not surprised either. The only good time around here is lighting crosses on fire and dressing like ghosts. Sad!

You’re such a joke, lol. Talk trash all offseason and then disappear once Taggart is exposed as a fraud and didn’t back up all the talk both he and you were doing. Nobody respects you and everyone looks at you as the joke you are. Pathetic.

What they're trying to say is you're directing a KKK comment toward an African American. At least Tennessee and IPD is trying to tell you

I know exactly what they are trying to say and somehow skin color makes thinly veiled racism okay, is amusing. It's not rocket science...

They run around here waving confederate flags...
While twits like you don't even know or understand what the Confederate Flag stands for.
(and it doesn't stand for the things that a few racist skin-heads use it for) o_O

Is it okay that some on the left blame 100% of white people for slavery in the South, when less than 18% of all southern white people ever owned a single slave? :rolleyes:

Africans took and sold their fellows into slavery, and they still do to this day :oops:
Anyone that wants 'reparations' should start with the Africans or the Europeans ship owners that brought them here.

The 1st slave in America was owned by an African 'indentured servant' that had worked his way to freedom, then saved enough to buy a fellow African. Every Southern state had Africans that owned slaves, the largest owned 3 Plantations in SCa with over 50 slaves.
Why do the 'racism' whiners never talk about them, or track them down for reparations? o_O

For most of the history of the Atlantic slave trade, the vast majority of slaves were sent to the colonies of the Portuguese and Spanish (their decedents are currently illegally invading us over our Southern border). They supplied their own slaves until the mid 1600's, but the Portuguese were more active in the slave trade. Eventually, the Dutch (South Africa) took up the majority of the slave trade for the rest of that century and into the 1700's. In 1713, Spain gave the British a monopoly over the slave trade to their colonies. From here, the British became the main slavers in general. Through the late 1700's and early 1800's, white's opinions began to turn away from slavery with the WHITE European nations and the US WHITES banning the slave trade. In 1807, the British began blockade operations to stop the international slave trade although it did not become a serious effort for some time. The slave trade was all but over by the mid 19th century due to WHITES.

Human racism occurs among ALL RACES, and all over the planet (been there, and experienced it for myself). It's human nature to do so. That is actually okay on a personal and individual level,,, 'I don't like you,' but it's not acceptable on a governmental level, (to the back of the bus).

I have white friends and enemies. I have black friends and enemies.
I have both white and black relatives, and skin color has never come into the equations. :cool:
No one in my family, as far back as we can trace it, has ever owned a slave of any color.
So I don't OWE anyone chit on that account. o_O --- Personal Responsibility!

Last edited:
While twits like you don't even know or understand what the Confederate Flag stands for.
(and it doesn't stand for the things that a few racist skin-heads use it for) o_O

Is it okay that some on the to left blame 100% of white people for slavery in the South, when less than 18% of all southern white people ever owned a single slave? :rolleyes:

Africans took and sold their fellows into slavery, and they still do to this day :oops:
Anyone that wants 'reparations' should start with the Africans or the Europeans ship owners that brought them here.

The 1st slave in America was owned by an African 'indentured servant' that had worked his way to freedom, then saved enough to buy a fellow African. Every Southern state had Africans that owned slaves, the largest owned 3 Plantations in SCa with over 50 slaves.
Why do the 'racism' whiners never talk about them, or track them down for reparations? o_O

For most of the history of the Atlantic slave trade, the vast majority of slaves were sent to the colonies of the Portuguese and Spanish (their decedents are currently illegally invading us over our Southern border). They supplied their own slaves until the mid 1600's, but the Portuguese were more active in the slave trade. Eventually, the Dutch (South Africa) took up the majority of the slave trade for the rest of that century and into the 1700's. In 1713, Spain gave the British a monopoly over the slave trade to their colonies. From here, the British became the main slavers in general. Through the late 1700's and early 1800's, white's opinions began to turn away from slavery with the WHITE European nations and the US WHITES banning the slave trade. In 1807, the British began blockade operations to stop the international slave trade although it did not become a serious effort for some time. The slave trade was all but over by the mid 19th century due to WHITES.

Human racism occurs among ALL RACES, and all over the planet (been there, and experienced it for myself). It's human nature to do so. That is actually okay on a personal and individual level,,, 'I don't like you,' but it's not acceptable on a governmental level, (to the back of the bus).

I have both white and black relatives, and skin color has never come into the equations. :cool:
No one in my family, as far back as we can trace it, has ever owned a slave of any color.
tldr

Capple is far from a bullgator.

Listen friend, I’m far far far from being some Bull Gator booster. I’m a big fan, but that kind of rich I will never be. You don’t do what I do for the money. Sometimes we get some tickets passed along but that’s for the programs, kids.

Reactions: BucaNole

Is it okay that some on the left blame 100% of white people for slavery in the South, when less than 18% of all southern white people ever owned a single slave? :rolleyes:

This is actually pretty accurate. Agree with Insta

They run around here waving confederate flags...
Sorry I was a little slow on figuring on what you were talking about but I realize you were speaking of EW.

Once again insulating the intelligence of a black man. Not only have you tried to insult mine when I threw a little smack towards your head coach, you throw some KKK reference to Oozie, you also without asking EW what the symbol on top of the confederate symbol meant...you went in straight insulting EW as dumb...not only about his color but the fact he is a US Marine Corps veteran.

Obviously you dislike veterans as well. What else?

Entertaining is the fact you have 4 or more posts curious of a posters sexual orientation.

How is your snitching coming along? Sissy.

This is actually pretty accurate. Agree with Insta

All that stuff is gone friend. There isn’t but one flag, and that is the one flying above this nations capitol and hopefully it finds favor with the one above. All that is interesting, and certainly can be valuable material, but its all for history’s sake.

This nation has got some fights yet to fight. We better start focusing on more things that bring us together.

Reactions: BucaNole
All that stuff is gone friend. There isn’t but one flag, and that is the one flying above this nations capitol and hopefully it finds favor with the one above. All that is interesting, and certainly can be valuable material, but its all for history’s sake.

This nation has got some fights yet to fight. We better start focusing on more things that bring us together.
Like the love of children? OMG what is wrong with you? You disgusting pervert.

Reactions: sadgator
Of course getting the confederate flag mentioned gets the racists all wound up... terrible.

There isn’t but one flag, and that is the one flying above this nations capitol and hopefully it finds favor with the one above.

We ALL know that there is only one flag YOU care about, you disgusting child neglecting sumbitch...

s-l300.jpg

You know that awkward feeling when you are standing in the elevator and you look down at your phone so you dont have to speak to the guy next to you.......and then they talk to u anyway....

Hey suckin'nole, riddle me this....

Where are immigrants flooding into and why
? o_O:cool:o_O

South and Central America? Joke
Asia? No
Aftica? Hell NO! :confused:

Or are they going to the country that was settled primarily by White Europeans?
Where White Men founded the country and wrote the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights?

The place were FREEDON, LIBERTY, and self determination is the basis for everything....
A place where mob rule (democracy) is tempered with a set of rules (Constitution) that protects the minorities from the majority. (the Constitution doesn't grant rights, it sets limits on the government)

A place where citizens can be armed to protect themselves and their loved one's from 'All Enemies, FOREIGN & DOMESTIC.' o_O

BTW -- White men are now less than 50% of the U.S. population, so where do I line up to get my minority protections and my unearned benefits? :rolleyes:

Reactions: fsu939913
Hey suckin'nole, riddle me this....

Where are immigrants flooding into and why
? o_O:cool:o_O

South and Central America? Joke
Asia? No
Aftica? Hell NO! :confused:

Or are they going to the country that was settled primarily by White Europeans?
Where White Men founded the country and wrote the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights?

The place were FREEDON, LIBERTY, and self determination is the basis for everything....
A place where mob rule (democracy) is tempered with a set of rules (Constitution) that protects the minorities from the majority. (the Constitution doesn't grant rights, it sets limits on the government)

A place where citizens can be armed to protect themselves and their loved one's from 'All Enemies, FOREIGN & DOMESTIC.' o_O

BTW -- White men are now less than 50% of the U.S. population, so where do I line up to get my minority protections and my unearned benefits? :rolleyes:

Cliffs?

Serious note, I’m contacting Yahoo! about this post. I think it may be beneficial for others if you were monitored. This sounds like a manifesto...

Cliffs?

Serious note, I’m contacting Yahoo! about this post. I think it may be beneficial for others if you were monitored. This sounds like a manifesto...

It only sounds that way to you because of how far up your arse your head is... :confused:

But I guess that your usual whining is a lot easier than attempting to counter the 'factual' points that I made in my post, and typical for a clueless liberal whiner like you. And what that post really sounds like, is a combat decorated veteran that took a lifetime oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Something that a 'me first, look out for #1' loser would be totally unfamiliar with... o_O

As to your wuss threats of 'telling on me' or others, FU. :cool:
I've been investigated by the FBI for a Top Secret Clearance, and by the FL Dept of Law Enforcement for a certain licence, and I passed both of their meticulous inspections with flying colors. :p.

It probably wouldn’t be a bad thing if the Yahoo police detained insta for a little while...
Butt hurt over my reference to the 'turd person' accounts... :cool:

Give specifics if you want to attack me, not just general hogwash like your buddy nole. o_O

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT