ADVERTISEMENT

Ill be at Colorado State -

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

I'm serious.

No one wants to hang out with you.

"lonely despised drunk loser " -is hilarious

Its odd how posts on this board seem to last for months now. yet insta is still here, participating in every one of them. by himself. alone.
Half the board has hidden him.

insta - feel free to come by and leech off of my booze, hell, Ill even buy you some chicken, or some other food you might enjoy....corndog? waffle? Whatever you wanna eat sport.

"lonely despised drunk loser " -is hilarious

Its odd how posts on this board seem to last for months now. yet insta is still here, participating in every one of them. by himself. alone.
Half the board has hidden him.

insta - feel free to come by and leech off of my booze, hell, Ill even buy you some chicken, or some other food you might enjoy....corndog? waffle? Whatever you wanna eat sport.

Hey man, you know it. You've had a beer with me.

Reactions: SwamiG8R
Ill be at Vandy too.... both times with my smoking hot wife

Smoking causes cancer I've heard. :rolleyes:

I think I'll avoid all of that 2nd hand smoke... ;)

Free food and alcohol will attract the flies, like a dunnygoater, but I'll pass. I was advised by a Green Beret Col. with the CMH, to try not to be around those that you wouldn't want to die in the company of (unexpected chit-happens). That sounded like good advise to me, and so that would leave all of yawl off the list of acceptable company... :p ------- o_O

I was advised by a Green Beret Col. with the CMH, to try not to be around those that you wouldn't want to die in the company of (unexpected chit-happens).

Please elaborate on this story. Sounds like great advice.

How do you ensure this in your daily routine?

With a 1 and 3 year old, I'm lucky to watch games on TV. I'm boring now, sadly.
Been there, done that. You’re in the toughest phase. Trust sadgator, it gets infinitely better. And when they get old enough to bring them to games, it is the greatest thing in the world...

sadgator jr. is 16 now. He’s a spectacular travel companion and appreciates going to games as much, if not more so, than sadgator. It is awesome to watch the game through his eyes.

Been there, done that. You’re in the toughest phase. Trust sadgator, it gets infinitely better. And when they get old enough to bring them to games, it is the greatest thing in the world...

sadgator jr. is 16 now. He’s a spectacular travel companion and appreciates going to games as much, if not more so, than sadgator. It is awesome to watch the game through his eyes.

Good stuff but I am in absolutely no rush. Life is good, just not as easy to watch 4 hours of football at a time at the moment. Luckily, if there was a good time to miss a lot of Gator games, the last few years have been ideal.

Reactions: sadgator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT