ADVERTISEMENT

I know we are blessed with several financial experts here...

Well, you complain more than anyone else about Ray and Jason said he got a lot of complaints about Ray.

giphy.gif
And you said you were really a moderate. And I said I am fine with Jason disclosing how many times I have reported anyone to him.

One of us has a track record of honesty on this board. The other is you.

Reactions: gatordad3
And you said you were really a moderate. And I said I am fine with Jason disclosing how many times I have reported anyone to him.

One of us has a track record of honesty on this board. The other is you.
You've never reported, tagged or emailed an admin relative to Ray?

Tagging someone isn't reporting someone. And since you are a former mod, you know that.

See what I mean about being dishonest?
Oh, I do see about being dishonest. Tagging isn't reporting.....riiiiiiight.

How about email? You've never emailed admin about Ray? Somebody sure did......a LOT.

Oh, I do see about being dishonest. Tagging isn't reporting.....riiiiiiight.

How about email? You've never emailed admin about Ray? Somebody sure did......a LOT.
Reporting is hitting the Report button at the bottom left of your post. But being a former mod, you know that. This is simply another instance of you being dishonest. Over a silly failed troll attempt, of all things.

As for the number of times I have emailed Jason, I'll offer you a deal: Jason discloses the number of times both you and I have emailed him complaining about posters on this board.

If I have emailed him more times, I am banned from the board. For life.

If you have emailed him more times, you are banned from the board. For life.

If we have the same number, nothing happens to either of us.

I agree to this. Do you?

• Love
Reactions: fatman76
Reporting is hitting the Report button at the bottom left of your post. But being a former mod, you know that. This is simply another instance of you being dishonest. Over a silly failed troll attempt, of all things.

As for the number of times I have emailed Jason, I'll offer you a deal: Jason discloses the number of times both you and I have emailed him complaining about posters on this board.

If I have emailed him more times, I am banned from the board. For life.

If you have emailed him more times, you are banned from the board. For life.

If we have the same number, nothing happens to either of us.

I agree to this. Do you?
I have no interest in ban bets but I don't think I've reported anyone on this site by any means. Admin has my permission to release such info.

It happened multiple times in the covid shot thread.

All Trump supporters. Not a single liberal changed their mind or admitted they were wrong despite BLATANT evidence that proved they were.

Trump supporters have a track record on this board of humility, admitting when they are wrong, and not getting banned.

Those three things may tie together.
I will back this up. At first, I thought the covid shot were good. It would kept me safe. Protect myself and my family. Even got the first two shots. Then I started hearing things, did my research and have not and will never taken another 1. Mt sons won't either. My wife, has gotten them all, but only because she works at a hospital and they required it.

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT