ADVERTISEMENT

I know we are blessed with several financial experts here...

Dimon's precious empire has done nothing but circle the drain since that dips1t had to cough up over $16 billion in fines back in 2013, and he's been taking it up the rear with more fines in the $2-3 billion range occasionally.
There was a time when the board of directors voted against him receiving a bonus some 10 years ago.

Dimon's precious empire has done nothing but circle the drain since that dips1t had to cough up over $16 billion in fines back in 2013, and he's been taking it up the rear with more fines in the $2-3 billion range occasionally.
There was a time when the board of directors voted against him receiving a bonus some 10 years ago.
Lol, what?

You obviously don't know Jack schitt about Jamie Dimon.
I know he is the best ceo in the banking industry. What ghost are you fighting against now? Jfc you people are insane

JPM is down 3.60% to $135.69. Check it out on Yahoo Finance https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/JPM?p=JPM

Compare this to any other tbtf bank. He just filed to sell 1mm shares. Lol, you commies sure do hate capitalism.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
I know he is the best ceo in the banking industry. What ghost are you fighting against now? Jfc you people are insane

JPM is down 3.60% to $135.69. Check it out on Yahoo Finance https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/JPM?p=JPM

Compare this to any other tbtf bank. He just filed to sell 1mm shares. Lol, you commies sure do hate capitalism.
Like I said, you don't know squat. I know several former and current executive directors at Chase.

Like him or hate him, Dimon is damn good.

My issue with what is happening right now is that the massive rise of interest rates and the implosion of the CRE market may put unrelenting stress on the smaller savings and loan and community banks. If they go under, like SVB, Dimon will further consolidate power and we will have yet another (and this is not a good thing) oligopoly.

Yeah he was considered the best CEO till that multi-billion dollar Fuchs up back in 2013.
LOL, no he is the best. your issue should be with the fed and the way the system is run, not on the cats that take advantage of it. derranged fiscal and monetary policies are your enemy... 2020

Must really suck for you to be really pissed at me that you have to tag me 7 times on your thread, yet I ignore it.

jerkit.gif
jerkit.gif
jerkit.gif
jerkit.gif

What was that, Mega D*** Fudge?
@gatordad3 Jelly, you may take the cake......
scoff3.gif
scoff3.gif

scoff3.gif
scoff3.gif

I think he may no longer be with us......
I must have really pissed him off because MDF'er has done nothing but tag me in every one of his threads. MDF'er is really coming off as a creepy pedo stalker, and it's totally disturbing. Not sure what I did but you, Nav and the others here reply to him far more with insults than I ever did. If you noticed he started another Jamie Dimon thread while tagging me in it when he could have politely called me out here. Plain and simple.

I must have really pissed him off because MDF'er has done nothing but tag me in every one of his threads. MDF'er is really coming off as a creepy pedo stalker, and it's totally disturbing. Not sure what I did but you, Nav and the others here reply to him far more with insults than I ever did. If you noticed he started another Jamie Dimon thread while tagging me in it when he could have politely called me out here. Plain and simple.
You own him. What can I say? He is a nickel...you must be a quarter! LOL

You know you guys could put posters you don't like on ignore but I guess it's more satisfying to complain until they get banned to stop you guys from complaining.
That’s the opposite of what happens, and you know it.

You guys gang up to complain about lefty posters and want them banned. I don't see the opposite happening.
Liberals get triggered because conservatives here feel free to speak. We identify them pretty quickly and the trolls spam the board, DM mods, etc until they get banned and it’s an “echo chamber”.

I’m fairly certain if a liberal came over here with logic and facts, could take the ratio, and didn’t post like a troll they could post here indefinitely.

Liberals get triggered because conservatives here feel free to speak. We identify them pretty quickly and the trolls spam the board, DM mods, etc until they get banned and it’s an “echo chamber”.

I’m fairly certain if a liberal came over here with logic and facts, could take the ratio, and didn’t post like a troll they could post here indefinitely.
Are there any conservative 'trolls' or do they all bring the logic and facts?

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Are there any conservative 'trolls' or do they all bring the logic and facts?
Certainly you can find trolly posts from any poster, present company included.

But name another conservative poster who:
1) Only posts in his own thread and calls it the “goat”…even pulling 100% of his responses exclusively into that thread to grow the number of pages
2) Goes to a single biased news source and starts 5-10 threads a day using the same headline, no commentary and posts the body of the article into the first post
3) tags another poster in 5 consecutive posts in a thread they started asking the exact same question over and over again

I’ll wait…

You know you guys could put posters you don't like on ignore but I guess it's more satisfying to complain until they get banned to stop you guys from complaining.
We can't do anything here, it's the mods that ban people. It's the trolls that cry about it. We all have our roles to play.

Reactions: fatman76
We can't do anything here, it's the mods that ban people. It's the trolls that cry about it. We all have our roles to play.
But you can. You can put people on ignore and you'll almost never have to read what they write. You won't see any of the threads they start. Seems like that would make you guys feel much safer.

But you can. You can put people on ignore and you'll almost never have to read what they write. You won't see any of the threads they start. Seems like that would make you guys feel much safer.
Putting someone on Ignore has nothing to do with a troll getting banned. Trolls get themselves banned.

And then other trolls complain about it. Who will cry harder over the next one, you or @BSC911?

One thing we do know: It likely won't be a Trump supporter. Why is that?

Certainly you can find trolly posts from any poster, present company included.

But name another conservative poster who:
1) Only posts in his own thread and calls it the “goat”…even pulling 100% of his responses exclusively into that thread to grow the number of pages
2) Goes to a single biased news source and starts 5-10 threads a day using the same headline, no commentary and posts the body of the article into the first post
3) tags another poster in 5 consecutive posts in a thread they started asking the exact same question over and over again

I’ll wait…
Those things aren't even that bad compared to this:

Every time a liberal troll gets warned to stop trolling, instead of heeding the warnings, they double down, and start attacking the mod.

They typically get banned as a result, then @GatorTheo rushes in to complain about Trump supporters, not the troll LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT