ADVERTISEMENT

I just noticed I now have over 25,000 Likes on this board

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
What an amazing accomplishment.

This goes to show the trolls, if you tell the truth, bring good information without an agenda, people respond.

If you want to be more Liked here, be less of a troll, and be more like me.

For instance, look at this sad case: https://florida.forums.rivals.com/members/bsc911.79616/

Claims to have been posting here about 10 years longer than I have. Has less than a tenth of my Likes.

No one Likes trolls. They Like me.

This goes to show the trolls, if you tell the truth, bring good information without an agenda, people respond.

For instance, look at this sad case: https://florida.forums.rivals.com/members/bsc911.79616/

Claims to have been posting here about 10 years longer than I have. Has less than a tenth of my Likes.

Not bad considering you deleted every post on SFB911's thread, thus losing some hundred reaction scores. I also see he's been talking to himself on two of his own threads for the past 3 weeks.

25,000?
That’s all?
I remember when I passed that mark……,years ago

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Not bad considering you deleted every post on SFB911's thread, thus losing some hundred reaction scores. I also see he's been talking to himself on two of his own threads for the past 3 weeks.
Numbers don't lie. I am amazing.

Add back all the posts I have deleted and I likely have 30k Likes now.

Just think how high it could be if I added a few sock accounts!

Even little old me has 3X the likes he does in maybe a year, year and a a half? Also have 1/3rd as many posts.

My join date is when I first subscribed to SoonerScoop so I’m not sure. What I am sure of is I’ve been a premium member in good standing since 2007.

I’ve never once talked to Sarah in Account Receivables.

Even little old me has 3X the likes he does in maybe a year, year and a a half? Also have 1/3rd as many posts.

My join date is when I first subscribed to SoonerScoop so I’m not sure. What I am sure of is I’ve been a premium member in good standing since 2007.

I’ve never once talked to Sarah in Account Receivables.
You have almost double the Likes as number of posts. Even more impressive than I am.

For reference, @BSC911 has almost 3 times as many posts as you do, and a third of your Likes.

And far more meetings with Sarah from Accounts Receivable.

No offense bub. But dont be like that other guy.

Yes...he's a mental patient that is off of his meds apparently. I shall not placate his delusions.
Young BSC911's early days. 🤣

3j3bs5.jpg

Now over 26k Likes. Added 1200 in 11 days. 11

@Uniformed_ReRe has 1600 Likes. @BSC911 has 2400. I think @BSC911's total has actually gone down. Seems to be happening a lot.
What kind of prize are you two looking for with a likes popularity contest? I could be trying to make money or accomplish chores around the house and not worry one bit of a person that gave me a thumbs up. Its a message board. Its entertainment. Not you or anybody else here will change anybodys mind politically, spiritually, or anything else. Its a fun place to shoot the bull and debate and argue for fun. But if you think you are going to change someones mind, you are wrong. Think how hard it would be for someone to change your mind. Remember, Its a message board. I came to your defense in the self ban. Do you really think BSC911 really believes half the crap he spews? Its to rile people up. Kind of like watching CNN or MSNBC.

Reactions: EvilWayz
What kind of prize are you two looking for with a likes popularity contest? I could be trying to make money or accomplish chores around the house and not worry one bit of a person that gave me a thumbs up. Its a message board. Its entertainment. Not you or anybody else here will change anybodys mind politically, spiritually, or anything else. Its a fun place to shoot the bull and debate and argue for fun. But if you think you are going to change someones mind, you are wrong. Think how hard it would be for someone to change your mind. Remember, Its a message board. I came to your defense in the self ban. Do you really think BSC911 really believes half the crap he spews? Its to rile people up. Kind of like watching CNN or MSNBC.
BSC does indeed believe over half the crap he spews. He is not our brightest member. How do I know? He shouts it to us in virtually every post he authors.

And yet this is the same GhostofBRAINLESS that accuses me of begging and only posting for likes.
He even comes to my thread to increase his chances of getting likes from his fellow ignorant circle jerkers. He's a suck-up to get his likes, and it's usually by buttering up on someone else's thread.

Without going to look, I'd have no idea how many likes I have, nor do I care if I get any or not. Unlike this polished turd, I'm not posting in an effort to get them. They either come on their own or not, and either way I'll keep on posting what's on my mind, (just like now).

When did I accuse you of posting for Likes? No one Likes you, your Like Per Post ratio is almost as bad as @BSC911's.

Mine is amazing, because I am well Liked. You are not.

Well, let me go look to see if I have any likes or not...

instaGATOR
18,528 Posts
7,114 Likes
for a 2.6 to 1 Post/Like Ratio.

BS-C911
9,330 Posts
2,615 Likes
for a 3.6 to 1 Post/Like Ratio

So as is usual for you, FoS once again on both points.
1. Nobody likes the iG.
2. My L/P ratio is much better than his.

While my point of posting what I think, not what I think others will like, is just one of the many differences between me and a suck-up like you.... 😝

Reactions: EvilWayz

instaGATOR
18,528 Posts
7,114 Likes

BS-C911
9,330 Posts
2,615 Likes

1. Nobody likes the iG.

While my point of posting what I think, not what I think others will like, is just one of the many differences between me and a suck-up like you.... 😝
BAZINGA!!!!!

instaGATOR
18,528 Posts
7,114 Likes

BS-C911
9,330 Posts
2,615 Likes

1. Nobody likes the iG.

Did I really just trick you into proving that you are almost as unpopular here as @BSC911 is?

All you ever prove is that you are a boring, self-serving, suck-up....

1:58:25

8 billion people on the planet.

800 'whistleblowers' that want to go on YouTube and say little green bigfeers are real.

Do those 8 Billion people all have the same level of authority/experience as the 800+ highly credible witnesses? (crickets from this trolling moe-ron as usual)

Only a village idiot that's a proven intellectual coward would attempt to make that poor of a comparison.

Here's a Partial List of the Technical Expert Witnesses that speak on the Sirius 1 & 2 Video's.

~ All have officially stated that they are willing to testify 'Under Oath' before Congress.

Mr John Callahan - FAA - Head of Accidents and Investigations.
He has the files on the giant UFO and Japan Arline incident over Alaska.

Lt. Col Charles Brown - U.S. AF (Ret.)

Mr. Michael Smith - U.S. AF Radar Controller

Mr. Enrique Kolbeck - Senior Air Traffic Controller, Mexico City, Mex.

Commander Graham Bethune - U.S. Navy (Ret.)

Mr. Dan Willis - U.S. Navy Crypto 14, Code Room Naval Comm. Station, San Francisco, CA.

Mr Don Phillips - College & Lockheed Skunkworks Design Eng. with Kelly Johnson and a CIA Contractor. Then U.S. AF Signal Intelligence at a Radar Station near Area 51.

Captain Robert Salas - U.S. AF Nuclear Missile Launch Officer in Montana.
UFO over site, Minutemen Missiles were de-activated by the UFO.

Lt. Col. Dwynne Arnesson - U.S. AF (Ret.) Top Secret Crypto - UFO crash in Norway

Mr. Harland Bentley - U.S. Army Radar Operator at a Nike Missile Base, tracked a hyper-sonic UFO at 17,000 MPH.

Mr. John Maynard - U.S. Army & Defense Intelligence Agency (Ret.) Confirms 'Black Ops'

Sgt. Karl Wolf - U.S. AF Precision Optics Photographic Repairman, Top Secret Crypto @ Langley AFB. Assigned to Lunar Lander Project NASA - Base on backside of the moon photographs.

Ms Donna Hare - NASA Building 8 Employee, Design Illustrator Draftsman - Photo Lab, witnessed pictures of UFO's being air-brushed out of NASA photos before release to archives or the public.

Mr. Larry Warren - U.S. AF Security Officer - Nuclear Weapons in U.K. witnessed UFO's.

Maj. George A. Filer III - U.S. Air Force Intelligence Officer & Pilot (Ret.) Intercepted a UFO
Witness to UFO crash at Ft. Dix (Army)
and the shooting death of an Alien.
He's currently the Eastern Director of MUFON - Averages getting 100 UFO reports per week.

Sgt Clifford Stone - U.S. Army Special Operation Secret for recovery of crashed UFO's, including bodies. Indian Town Gap, PA was the site of his 1st recovery operation, there were many others.

Mr. Mark McCandlish - U.S. AF, Conceptional Artist for Defense Contractors.
Witnessed a UFO over a Nuclear Weapons Storage Facility. Saw 3 UFO's in a hanger at Norton AFB. ARV's - Alien Reproduction Vehicles - mis-named Flux-liners. - ZPE - Zero Point Energy

Mr. Daniel Sheehan Harvard Law School Attorney, Rep for the Disclosure Project. - Secret Government

Dr. Carol Rosin - An associate of Dr Wernher von Braun
The Space Based (U.S. Space Force) Weapons Lies.

There are about 800 more of this quality of witnesses in the 'Disclosure Project'

that are all willing to testify Under Oath before the U.S. Congress...

Or you can listen to the village idiot trolls here, that have nothing to back up their own opinions but their usual ignorant troll crap....

Or you can listen to the village idiot trolls here, that have nothing to back up their own opinions but their usual ignorant troll crap....
I am well Liked because I tell the truth. When I tell you that there are no little green bigfeets, you can Like what I say because I would not lie to you.

@instaGATOR lies about little green bigfeets to draw attention to himself. It's sad. That's why no one Likes him.

Reactions: fatman76
I like Insta, therefore your statement is false. I also don't like you.
I like Ghost and I can appreciate Insta. His posting style is odd, he’s kinda like a bull in a China shop. It’s like having a quiet conversation in your living room and the other person is yelling every word and mostly talking about something unrelated to the conversation. But it’s not negative or aggressive…just different.

Honestly I don’t dislike anyone around here except the occasional troll, but they never last very long.

I like Ghost and I can appreciate Insta. His posting style is odd, he’s kinda like a bull in a China shop. It’s like having a quiet conversation in your living room and the other person is yelling every word and mostly talking about something unrelated to the conversation. But it’s not negative or aggressive…just different.

Honestly I don’t dislike anyone around here except the occasional troll, but they never last very long.
I like the board's slow. Without the slow, this place wouldn't be visit worthy.

Name the unit of length on which the US dollar is based. I failed in trying to explain to Okie State 24/7 Politics second slowest. I wonder if I could have success here. Probably not.

Do those 8 Billion people all have the same level of authority/experience as the 800+ highly credible witnesses? (crickets from this trolling moe-ron as usual)

Only a village idiot that's a proven intellectual coward would attempt to make that poor of a comparison.

Here's a Partial List of the Technical Expert Witnesses that speak on the Sirius 1 & 2 Video's.

~ All have officially stated that they are willing to testify 'Under Oath' before Congress.

Mr John Callahan - FAA - Head of Accidents and Investigations.
He has the files on the giant UFO and Japan Arline incident over Alaska.

Lt. Col Charles Brown - U.S. AF (Ret.)

Mr. Michael Smith - U.S. AF Radar Controller

Mr. Enrique Kolbeck - Senior Air Traffic Controller, Mexico City, Mex.

Commander Graham Bethune - U.S. Navy (Ret.)

Mr. Dan Willis - U.S. Navy Crypto 14, Code Room Naval Comm. Station, San Francisco, CA.

Mr Don Phillips - College & Lockheed Skunkworks Design Eng. with Kelly Johnson and a CIA Contractor. Then U.S. AF Signal Intelligence at a Radar Station near Area 51.

Captain Robert Salas - U.S. AF Nuclear Missile Launch Officer in Montana.
UFO over site, Minutemen Missiles were de-activated by the UFO.

Lt. Col. Dwynne Arnesson - U.S. AF (Ret.) Top Secret Crypto - UFO crash in Norway

Mr. Harland Bentley - U.S. Army Radar Operator at a Nike Missile Base, tracked a hyper-sonic UFO at 17,000 MPH.

Mr. John Maynard - U.S. Army & Defense Intelligence Agency (Ret.) Confirms 'Black Ops'

Sgt. Karl Wolf - U.S. AF Precision Optics Photographic Repairman, Top Secret Crypto @ Langley AFB. Assigned to Lunar Lander Project NASA - Base on backside of the moon photographs.

Ms Donna Hare - NASA Building 8 Employee, Design Illustrator Draftsman - Photo Lab, witnessed pictures of UFO's being air-brushed out of NASA photos before release to archives or the public.

Mr. Larry Warren - U.S. AF Security Officer - Nuclear Weapons in U.K. witnessed UFO's.

Maj. George A. Filer III - U.S. Air Force Intelligence Officer & Pilot (Ret.) Intercepted a UFO
Witness to UFO crash at Ft. Dix (Army)
and the shooting death of an Alien.
He's currently the Eastern Director of MUFON - Averages getting 100 UFO reports per week.

Sgt Clifford Stone - U.S. Army Special Operation Secret for recovery of crashed UFO's, including bodies. Indian Town Gap, PA was the site of his 1st recovery operation, there were many others.

Mr. Mark McCandlish - U.S. AF, Conceptional Artist for Defense Contractors.
Witnessed a UFO over a Nuclear Weapons Storage Facility. Saw 3 UFO's in a hanger at Norton AFB. ARV's - Alien Reproduction Vehicles - mis-named Flux-liners. - ZPE - Zero Point Energy

Mr. Daniel Sheehan Harvard Law School Attorney, Rep for the Disclosure Project. - Secret Government

Dr. Carol Rosin - An associate of Dr Wernher von Braun
The Space Based (U.S. Space Force) Weapons Lies.

There are about 800 more of this quality of witnesses in the 'Disclosure Project'

that are all willing to testify Under Oath before the U.S. Congress...

When I was in the US Coast Guard we had UFOs reported almost nightly off the coast of Palm Beach and Fort Pierce. Most were due to Patrick AFB but certainly not all of them; in the Bermuda Triangle strange things happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT