ADVERTISEMENT

How the new coaches faired in the Early NSD

We got the coach we wanted and as long as you take the time to try and convince everyone over and over again that he won't do well just proves our point. 41 years without a losing season continues!

But also MJ I believe you and I are speaking about 2 different Locketts. I’m not talking about locksley.

I’m talking about Telly Lockett, the ex Miami northwestern and ex Miami central hc
Ahh.. my mistake then. I know not Lockett.

Because of 41 years without an SEC schedule. o_O

A real smart choice for the girls SoW to go to a 2nd Tier All Cupcake Conf.... :cool:

Lol when you lose to GA southern who did not complete a forward pass and had something like 10+ players out, you lose all conference smack credibility;). Would not matter what conference UF was in that year, it was going to be a losing season. :cool:

Lol when you lose to GA southern who did not complete a forward pass and had something like 10+ players out, you lose all conference smack credibility;). Would not matter what conference UF was in that year, it was going to be a losing season. :cool:

Is this some sort of Nole logic? What does us being a shitty team in the SEC have to do with overall conference strength?

I await your learned response with baited breath.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Is this some sort of Nole logic? What does us being a shitty team in the SEC have to do with overall conference strength?

Hmm maybe because your fellow posted alluded that because UF (who has had two recent losing seasons) had losing season because of the mighty strength of the SEC and FSU has avoided such losing season (as of late) because of the weak and pathetic ACC. So I was just pointing out that UF would have had losing season in or out of the SEC. Make a little more sense now?

Not at all, but then that's little bother again attempting some undeserved validation. :rolleyes:
Nothing new here for the criminoles... :cool:

Nothing much sweeter than having one of our best all time seasons in 2013 while Florida was having one of their worst all times but our 2006 team was fortunate to be in the ACC. We had a losing record in conference play that year and played Troy, Western Michigan, and Rice to bump up our wins to become bowl eligible. 2007 was pretty similar too. This bragging is on the same level as Gators bragging about not being shut out.

Hmm maybe because your fellow posted alluded that because UF (who has had two recent losing seasons) had losing season because of the mighty strength of the SEC and FSU has avoided such losing season (as of late) because of the weak and pathetic ACC. So I was just pointing out that UF would have had losing season in or out of the SEC. Make a little more sense now?

Don't make the mistake of attempting logic, critical thinking or application of facts with Inst-loon. Been way too long for those to have any meaning to him whatsoever.

Not at all, but then that's little bother again attempting some undeserved validation. :rolleyes:
Nothing new here for the criminoles... :cool:

Never really understood the “little brother thing” as some sort of smack. I mean I get that in the sense that UF has been playing football longer so we are younger in that area. However, what does it say about the older brother when the little brother outshines him?o_O I mean after all, UF was the last out of the big three to win its first title.:cool: So for being the “big brother” seems like UF got shown up by the little brother.:rolleyes: So does that mean UF is like the oldest brother (Cooper) of the Manning family?

Never really understood the “little brother thing” as some sort of smack. I mean I get that in the sense that UF has been playing football longer so we are younger in that area. However, what does it say about the older brother when the little brother outshines him?o_O I mean after all, UF was the last out of the big three to win its first title.:cool: So for being the “big brother” seems like UF got shown up by the little brother.:rolleyes: So does that mean UF is like the oldest brother (Cooper) of the Manning family?

I hate to tell you man, but this is the type of post that gets eviscerated here. You have to come much stronger.

I hate to tell you man, but this is the type of post that gets eviscerated here. You have to come much stronger.

In for full disclosure the smack coming from me is more directed at making fun of Insta's lame post. I really don’t get the "we are older but last to get hair on our balls” as something to be proud of.

Last edited:
You do understand all they have to do is call scoreboard? Yes you will call not over the past 5 years and they will say all time.

Like I said come harder.....

you think that is a solid comeback? yea that is a point that they have. UF does have the edge in the series but that does not negate the fact they reached puberty last out of the big three. So that might make you quiver, but it's just... meh to me.

Nothing much sweeter than having one of our best all time seasons in 2013 while Florida was having one of their worst all times but our 2006 team was fortunate to be in the ACC. We had a losing record in conference play that year and played Troy, Western Michigan, and Rice to bump up our wins to become bowl eligible. 2007 was pretty similar too. This bragging is on the same level as Gators bragging about not being shut out.
This is really true. It is also about as lame as FSU bragging about their consecutive bowl streak, particularly in light that they had to vacate one bowl win.

Rise and fall my friend. In the 90s there were several good teams in the ACC. Then Miami fell off and I don't know what the hell happened, but y'all could predict the season cept maybe two games a year as maybes in the win column. This was during a time when literal any given Saturday any given team in the SEC (except Kentucky) was willing and able to take down any other team. We assumed parity would take over after this. Instead, suddenly the EAST became complete and utter shite, and only LSU and Auburn gave Bama trouble in the West. Its also why that sumbitch Saban has so many damn rings.

The SEC is still currently trending downward, with only Georgia being worth a shit in the East. Bama and maybe Auburn are the only perennial powers in the West.

I'm hoping with this gynormous coaching shake up, to include Taggart, and Richt working miracles in the 305, that we start getting some good football again in the SEC, because with the exception of Bama, we've lots a lot of our street cred. And maybe that Thanksgiving game would have National significance again.

This is my thoughts on the matter, any inconsistencies, to include spelling and grammatical errors can be blamed on Jim Beam Devil's Cut.

Only one detail needs to be mentioned here. o_O
Which board are the little brothers begging for attention on? :cool:

For the rest of that always junk-posting,,,, :oops: ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

you think that is a solid comeback? yea that is a point that they have. UF does have the edge in the series but that does not negate the fact they reached puberty last out of the big three. So that might make you quiver, but it's just... meh to me.

Listen you...you know the most recent contagion of “sandindavaginitis”. Your shit is lame. I have been here a long time. I have been tolerated and accepted because when I do talk smack it is strong. Not to mention I treat this place like it is not my house.

You can either come strong here or you can be a pariah. I don’t give a damn one way or another.

All you have to know is MJ welcomed me back. And I go drinking with three well known from this board.

Take my advice or you can go fly a kite.

Last edited:
Listen you...you know the most recent contagion of “sandindavaginitis”. Your shit is lame. I have been here a long time. I have been tolerated and accepted because when I do talk smack it is strong. Not to mention I treat this place like it is not my house.

You can either come strong here or you can be a pariah. I don’t give a damn one way or another.

All you have to know is MJ welcomed me back. And I go drinking with three well known from this board.

Take my advice or you can go fly a kite.

lol I can't even with this post! If this you "coming strong"? lol you sound like a 5 year old having a meltdown haha

And im glad MJ gave you a pat on the head and welcomed you back... you must feel very very special!

lol I can't even with this post! If this you "coming strong"? lol you sound like a 5 year old having a meltdown haha

And im glad MJ gave you a pat on the head and welcomed you back... you must feel very very special!

22 posts and already a jackass. They grow up so fast! (sob)

22 posts and already a jackass. They grow up so fast! (sob)

Sometimes people are just born jackasses.. Don't go on thinking I am all grown up just because I am a Jackass.

Funny enough though I use to post here wayyyyy back in the days when FSU was UF's doormat. With Posters like Bong. Funny enough, I Have not really posted much or at all during the years of FSU dominance. I am not sure what happen to the post count if it reset after the merger or what.

Sometimes people are just born jackasses.. Don't go on thinking I am all grown up just because I am a Jackass.

Funny enough though I use to post here wayyyyy back in the days when FSU was UF's doormat. With Posters like Bong. Funny enough, I Have not really posted much or at all during the years of FSU dominance. I am not sure what happen to the post count if it reset after the merger or what.

I think post count is now separate for each board, and when they made that change they defaulted all posts to your home board, so you started over on all other boards.

I think post count is now separate for each board, and when they made that change they defaulted all posts to your home board, so you started over on all other boards.

Ahh make sense. I am also usually not that much of a jack ass. My post was really more aimed at Insta (I just find him highly annoying) and then ZZ rides in like a knight and shining armor because he got a pat on the head by MJ. I also know back in forth gets extremely annoying so that's all I am going to post on that topic.

but on a side note... are we pretending that MJ and FSU93 are not the same poster?

Ahh make sense. I am also usually not that much of a jack ass. My post was really more aimed at Insta (I just find him highly annoying) and then ZZ rides in like a knight and shining armor because he got a pat on the head by MJ. I also know back in forth gets extremely annoying so that's all I am going to post on that topic.

but on a side note... are we pretending that MJ and FSU93 are not the same poster?

Insta and FSU93. The two posters I have blocked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT