ADVERTISEMENT

How did Arizona do today...

Guy has been a head coach nearly 25 total years and only has 3 or 4 good seasons. The rest are average to crappy.

with Rich Rod coaching them up?

Given their universities and talent Gundy and Stoops aren't exactly having good seasons. Of all the names tossed around by everyone they kinda all suck. Hell, of all the names mentioned Dabo seems to be the one that seems to be nearest elite. And no one thought that he would be any good after Chad Morris left. So the winner is Danny with his Fedora suggestion. And its not like RR was my first choice, and again he took over a 1-11 program and took freakin' Arizona to a BCS bowl in a couple years. Still think the guy would do well with Southeastern speed. And his offense doesn't look like it can't stay out of its own way like ours. And since you seem to want to call peopleout, still think Fulwood is going to become an SEC caliber WR???

That is flat out not true.
05, 06, 07 WVU and 2014 Arizona....that equals 4. What did I miss? Unless a major turnaround this season will be his 7th losing season as a head coach. Other than that he has bunch of average seasons...

Given their universities and talent Gundy and Stoops aren't exactly having good seasons. Of all the names tossed around by everyone they kinda all suck. Hell, of all the names mentioned Dabo seems to be the one that seems to be nearest elite. And no one thought that he would be any good after Chad Morris left. So the winner is Danny with his Fedora suggestion. And its not like RR was my first choice, and again he took over a 1-11 program and took freakin' Arizona to a BCS bowl in a couple years. Still think the guy would do well with Southeastern speed. And his offense doesn't look like it can't stay out of its own way like ours. And since you seem to want to call peopleout, still think Fulwood is going to become an SEC caliber WR???
The PAC 12 hasn't exactly been murderers row....

Can I get into this needling game, it looks to be some fun? :)

After the Spring game, I said that Trask should be the starter, not LDR.
I said that Collins was a great DC and the defense would again be a Top 3 in the SEC, and at least a Top 10 in the nation.
I said that Perine was my 'dark-horse' for best RB for 2016.
And I siad that both dunny-goater and ooozzie were D-heads.... :D

I'll just quit with those 4 winners for now... :cool:

How did Arizona and Rich Rod do this past weekend? What is their record? I noticed their offense is 95th in the nation in scoring offense. Weird

I certainly don't like Rich Rod, but I would take him as OC over Nuss.....just not head coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT