ADVERTISEMENT

How California is Starting to Look Like a 3rd World Nation

thank you fresno, i do push buttons when i see peope flying off the road, it happens a lot on here....
yes, i am not a fan of placing the burden on the middle class, however, i am a fan of progress. gas powered cars are on the way out, if you have not seen that yet, you will. the electric car is superior in all ways other than road trips. solar, will be sustainable, i dont know enough about wind, but solar will have its day its being subsidized now so it can get off the ground.
Wait......just wait a minute. You've told us countless times you are an "elite". You can't afford to be middle class. California was just too much for you to handle. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Wait......just wait a minute. You've told us countless times you are an "elite". You can't afford to be middle class. California was just too much for you to handle. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
huh? you need to pay attention!!! ask questions, thats your best avenue to take...

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
And then the sickening ruination of San Francisco as described by a San Francisco native.

Native San Franciscan describes 'dystopia' on trip to downtown bar: 'I felt scared'

@Mdfgator is this where jock sniffing originated?

I don't think you're allowed to call me a monkey.
election issues GIF

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
Oh, and now Newsom wants a new wealth TAX, even on the people who have fleed CA.
This guy is really a piece of fecal matter. California had their chance to send him away and they voted with their head up their buttocks. You voted for this tyrant so you deserve his wrath. Pay all things that bear the name Caesar.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
This guy is really a piece of fecal matter. California had their chance to send him away and they voted with their head up their buttocks. You voted for this tyrant so you deserve his wrath. Pay all things that bear the name Caesar.
No they didn't. The rules for a recall election in California are extra retarded and make it easier to cheat than usual.

Oh, and now Newsom wants a new wealth TAX, even on the people who have fleed CA.
These idiots were talking about this 2 years ago. We discussed it here. For those who have left the state and liquidated all CA holdings, good luck collecting that!! 😂 Musk needs to move Twitter ASAP to Texas.

On a side note............one day some years ago I got a demand letter from North Carolina demanding my company garnish a North Carolina resident's 1099 payments for rental income. (my company is in Florida, mind you). I did some research and threw the notice in the trash, after writing their department of revenue that if they wanted to collect funds from that person on our behalf, send their demands through the State of Florida's legal process in Tallahassee........otherwise, cease and desist sending us demand letters. A judge has to approve interstate demands (other than child support payments compliant with reciprocal state collection agreements). Never heard another peep from them.

On a side note............one day some years ago I got a demand letter from North Carolina demanding my company garnish a North Carolina resident's 1099 payments for rental income. (my company is in Florida, mind you). I did some research and threw the notice in the trash, after writing their department of revenue that if they wanted to collect funds from that person on our behalf, send their demands through the State of Florida's legal process in Tallahassee........otherwise, cease and desist sending us demand letters. A judge has to approve interstate demands (other than child support payments compliant with reciprocal state collection agreements). Never heard another peep from them.
This imbecile Governor in California is the classic personality type match for the Borderline Personality: "I hate you, don't leave me!"

An elite that loses his Gold Membership due to non-payment???

If you live in KOOKYFORNIA...you are either a steer...or a queer. (Please look on top of your head to see if you have horns...if not...your answer is right in front of you)

In all seriousness...KOOKYFORNIA got to be how they are by voting BLUE. It is the MOST F'd up state in America.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
yes, i am not a fan of placing the burden on the middle class, however, i am a fan of progress. gas powered cars are on the way out, if you have not seen that yet, you will. the electric car is superior in all ways other than road trips. solar, will be sustainable, i dont know enough about wind, but solar will have its day its being subsidized now so it can get off the ground.
WRONG...my boat will never be towed by one. Secondly, I can name MANY issues that ae not being addressed. Disposing of lithium batteries, charging with coal, battery replacement costs, power grid not up to par, excessive cost for many that put low miles , and MUCH more. AND...if you are using ANYTHING but solar or wind to charge your vehicle...you are a joke, and I am LMAO at you

If you live in KOOKYFORNIA...you are either a steer...or a queer. (Please look on top of your head to see if you have horns...if not...your answer is right in front of you)

In all seriousness...KOOKYFORNIA got to be how they are by voting BLUE. It is the MOST F'd up state in America.
They are Babylon 2.0

Reactions: NavigatorII
WRONG...my boat will never be towed by one. Secondly, I can name MANY issues that ae not being addressed. Disposing of lithium batteries, charging with coal, battery replacement costs, power grid not up to par, excessive cost for many that put low miles , and MUCH more
Somehow I missed his post. He's delusional. Here's the criteria for owning an EV. Can I take a golf cart to get there? If so, the EV is perfect for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT