ADVERTISEMENT

Ho Hum.............ANOTHER Aubarn loss

Malzahn is an average coach at best. He seems to do barely enough to keep his job. As soon as he is about to get fired he wins a big game (see Bama) and then he goes back to being his normal self.

Malzahn hasn't got Auburn to where they want to be but his results aren't that bad considering they are in the SEC West.

During his time there they have been 33-23 in regular season SEC play.

LSU was 38 - 18 during the same time while Texas A&M went 28 - 28.

He also has an SEC Championship (2 appearances) and is 3 - 4 against Bama.

The rules change after the 2013 season that let the defenses substitute easier hurt his offense.

This was completely on Malzahn not having that team ready to play. They hit their high note in the Iron Bowl and basically went on vacation from that point on. This is essentially the same team and coaches who beat the ever living hell out of the #2 team in the BIG?? last year Perdue in their bowl game.

So this comes down to not preparing that team properly. Sorta like the reverse of what happened to georgia last year and this. You were damn well sure that despite the attrition, 4th and Dumb was going to have the dawgs motivated to play against Baylor after how they were the laughing stock of the SEC last year.

Auburn has been way overrated all season. They are average at best. Unfortunately, they are our only signature win for the year.

Auburn has been way overrated all season. They are average at best. Unfortunately, they are our only signature win for the year.
I don’t think they are great but not sure they are average either. They did manage to beat Oregon and Bama.

UF finished 11-2 this year but we only saw you post during 2 timeframes the entire year.

Auburn played some excellent ball at times, beating Oregon, Texas A&M & Alabama. They lost to LSU, Georgia, Florida and Minnesota, all very good teams. Minnesota had a great year for them. I think it was their 1st 11 win season since 1907. They beat Penn State and only lost to Wisconsin & Iowa. The Big 10 was at least the 2nd best conference in FBS this year and an argument could be made that they were deeper than the SEC. Malzahn, to me, is not a great coach but he's very good. His teams are always talented and hard to beat.

I don’t think they are great but not sure they are average either. They did manage to beat Oregon and Bama.
Bama without their star QB and Oregon in the 1st game of season. Oregon would crush AU if they met today.
UF finished 11-2 this year but we only saw you post during 2 timeframes the entire year.
Not even close to the truth, but if it helps you sleep so be it. You've always struggled with the truth and have very little integrity. But, I get it...you are a homer. I am a college football fan as much as I am a Gator. I can handle the truth and have higher standards than you. I'm okay with that.

Bama without their star QB and Oregon in the 1st game of season. Oregon would crush AU if they met today.

Not even close to the truth, but if it helps you sleep so be it. You've always struggled with the truth and have very little integrity. But, I get it...you are a homer. I am a college football fan as much as I am a Gator. I can handle the truth and have higher standards than you. I'm okay with that.
Didnt Auburn start a true freshmen QB in that game against Oregon? Also Mac Jones is a pretty good QB himself. UF has been able to win lots of games with a backup QB shouldnt Bama be able to do the same. A 5* backup QB in Mac Jones to be exact.
And yes you only have showed up at 2 timeframes this year and we all know why. Unfortunately for you there is now a Mod on this board and trolling is against board rules so your stay will likely be short and come to an end and then you will have to make up another user name.

Reactions: GatorNation79
Didnt Auburn start a true freshmen QB in that game against Oregon? Also Mac Jones is a pretty good QB himself. UF has been able to win lots of games with a backup QB shouldnt Bama be able to do the same. A 5* backup QB in Mac Jones to be exact.
And yes you only have showed up at 2 timeframes this year and we all know why. Unfortunately for you there is now a Mod on this board and trolling is against board rules so your stay will likely be short and come to an end and then you will have to make up another user name.
As soon as you drop the ban hammer...Zoni will appear.

Reactions: GatorNation79
I've always posted under one name and one name only. I've always only posted the truth, backed by facts and logical thinking. What I don't do is agree with the circle jerks you participate in regularly. So, tell me...what would you have me banned for...a differing opinion? There's the proof you lack integrity and logic.

Yes, we've been able to win a lot of games with a backup QB. Why? Because are schedule was ho-hum. We played 2 great teams and lost. Our signature win was Auburn...a 4 loss team. After that...bad teams. Not average teams, just bad. I've seen post after post, some you have participated in stating we would have beaten LSU, if not for 2 starters out, yet, Bama loses their star QB/best player on offense and you think a QB with limited experience is going to pick up where he left off. Always possible, but highly unlikely. Stop and read your posts occasionally. It might help you understand where the problem lies.

I've always posted under one name and one name only. I've always only posted the truth, backed by facts and logical thinking. What I don't do is agree with the circle jerks you participate in regularly. So, tell me...what would you have me banned for...a differing opinion? There's the proof you lack integrity and logic.

Yes, we've been able to win a lot of games with a backup QB. Why? Because are schedule was ho-hum. We played 2 great teams and lost. Our signature win was Auburn...a 4 loss team. After that...bad teams. Not average teams, just bad. I've seen post after post, some you have participated in stating we would have beaten LSU, if not for 2 starters out, yet, Bama loses their star QB/best player on offense and you think a QB with limited experience is going to pick up where he left off. Always possible, but highly unlikely. Stop and read your posts occasionally. It might help you understand where the problem lies.
First off you present no facts just opinions. Secondly you have trolled this board for a very long time. You may want to go back and check some of the things you have posted. You have broke some other board rules there was just no moderator to enforce it. If you had visited this board a little more frequently which you do not you would see I have been critical of Mike White and Todd Grantham but you only show up at certain times.
As for Bama they have won national titles with some very average QBs like McElroy & McCarron. Mac Jones is more talented then both those guys. By the way they did score 45 points on Auburn. That should have been enough to win the game. Enjoy your time off!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT