ADVERTISEMENT

Hmm... Matt Corral

At this point I just hope we get as much talent as possible so hopefully the next staff has something to work with. So hopefully Corral sticks. Anybody know what's going on with him and his staff? Saw something online about how he only played 2 quarters in one of their recent games or something and was splitting time.

At this point I just hope we get as much talent as possible so hopefully the next staff has something to work with. So hopefully Corral sticks. Anybody know what's going on with him and his staff? Saw something online about how he only played 2 quarters in one of their recent games or something and was splitting time.
FWIW ripped from another board, so caveat emptor;

"Corral wavered because we told him we were done at quarterback. The problem is we stay in touch with Fields who, in turn, is still in touch with Corral. Fields says they are blowing up his phone and showed Corral screenshots. Coach Seider finally put his foot down and told the rest of the staff to lay off Fields. He thinks he has been able to salvage Corral."

Totally fair, because schools should not keep on talking to other recruits, even though recruits can (and do) continue to talk to any and all of the schools that they want to. :rolleyes:

A problem with cred arises when either the school or the recruit says one thing, while doing another. Poor form for either imo... :cool:

While NOTHING is ever final on either side until NSD and ALL of the LOI arrive and are certified.... o_O

FWIW ripped from another board, so caveat emptor;

"Corral wavered because we told him we were done at quarterback. The problem is we stay in touch with Fields who, in turn, is still in touch with Corral. Fields says they are blowing up his phone and showed Corral screenshots. Coach Seider finally put his foot down and told the rest of the staff to lay off Fields. He thinks he has been able to salvage Corral."

SMH.

I mean I don’t blame the staff for staying in contact with Fields they should BUT they shouldn’t have had a hard line about only taking one QB or saying they were done whenever one of them committed. Just setting yourself up for fail.

I agree. But now you got your top two targets knowing you aren’t being real with them. Let’s hope we don’t lose Corral and then have no shot at Fields because he doesn’t trust our staff. I’ve read them two are good friends.

Corral has never waivered. He's been recruiting for UF. I'm not sure where this stuff comes from. He should be in Gainesville next weekend.

My worry about Corral wuld be if a Cali school like USC started to come hard. And I know UGa was the other player but I am guessing Fromm's success will slow him on them.

Now Chase and Copeland are a different story. I think they are much less solid than Corral

caveat emptor

sweet words, SEC Network Quote that one for next weeks show since I see yall read our boards now and quote them on the show...

My worry about Corral wuld be if a Cali school like USC started to come hard. And I know UGa was the other player but I am guessing Fromm's success will slow him on them.

Now Chase and Copeland are a different story. I think they are much less solid than Corral

If an elite kid wants to play anywhere of the top schools for sure right away? They'd be flat out fools not to come here, we are exactly what any elite QB is wishing for as far as that topic.. I mean we STILL have no qb almost halfway through THIS season..

We're an A1 spot to get early PT. Development? Sheeeeeeet I'd stay far, far away for that reason.

Until we hear that he's not going to early enroll, I wouldn't worry. If that's still his plan (there's been nothing to indicate otherwise), he only has a few months of high school remaining while also needing to plan a cross-country move.

Chase just feels like a decommit because Louisiana. Him sticking would be icing. Schwartz is still a heavy Gator lean, right?

Until we hear that he's not going to early enroll, I wouldn't worry. If that's still his plan (there's been nothing to indicate otherwise), he only has a few months of high school remaining while also needing to plan a cross-country move.

Chase just feels like a decommit because Louisiana. Him sticking would be icing. Schwartz is still a heavy Gator lean, right?

Yes, Schwartz seems to be a Gator. Agree, just hard to feel overly confident about Chase. Also seems Copeland is doing a lot of flirting with Bama. And if Fields were to end up there I could see that being an issue too

2015 -- #16 Class When Muschamp was fired,
~ defections dropped it down into the #90's by the time Mc arrived.

2015 #21 - with just a couple of months to recruit
2016 #12
2017 #9

2018 #7 - currently
2019 #1 - currently

Rock solid statistical proof that Mc-staff can't recruit, and that Mc-staff will never be able to recruit. -- :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
(see steadily falling recruit class rankings)
Doh! Nev-ver Mind... :cool:

The terrible recruiting is also why Mc-staff's W/L record is so poor.
21-9 Overall (.700)
13-3 SEC (.813) (currently 2-0 SECe)
9-1 in close, one score difference games. (.900)
13-1 In SWAMP (.929)
B-2-B SECe-C (1.000)
So, clean house and fire all of their incompetent azzes....:cool:

But hey, never let the actual facts, get in the way of a good coaching-hater rant... :confused:

Last edited:
Who did Clown-U need to beat Power-hause NCSt? :D

FSU 21 - 27 NCSt :eek:
Seems like Troy is better than UF at the moment, so I guess that would make "Powerhouse" NC State better than UF? BTW Insta, have you seen how my Irish are doing this year? Just curious. Hahahahaha

Reactions: nail1988
Seems like Troy is better than UF at the moment, so I guess that would make "Powerhouse" NC State better than UF? BTW Insta, have you seen how my Irish are doing this year? Just curious. Hahahahaha

I wonder why this nuttless chump doesn't want to talk about 2016??? (4-8)
You know, when B-2-B SECe-C UF went 9-4 with a 30-3 Outback Bowl win over Iowa. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but I don't much watch in-depends nobodies, or what they do or don't do from year to year, unless some clueless domer-homer begs for it. o_O

But yep, the nuttless of neutered lame are still classless drunks and woman beaters that haven't been given another media-moron voted mNC since 1988, (has-beens - nearly 3 decades ago now).

And they are no closer to ever winning one in a Playoff format than when UA embarrassed them and their Jelly-Belly-Kelly moron of a coach (14 - 42) along with their heisman-joke LB with the 'invisible girlfriend.'
(btw, invisible girlfriends are the only ones not risking a beating at the hands of a nuttless player)

UF still plays a full schedule vs 8-9 SEC teams.
And this season, Mich to begin the season and FSU to end it.

While the nuttless of NL are still too afraid and/or too greedy to even fully join an All Cupcake Conference. Instead of fully joining the ACC, they still associate themselves with Army, BYU, and U-Mass.The 'Nuttless have to know their limitations.' (sorry Clint) :oops:
But hey, NL just beat a 1-5 NC, by 23 pts, so WoW, what a truly nuttless team you have there.:rolleyes:

However, they have already proven that they can lose to an SEC team that UF has to play every year on a neutral field. BTW, that SEC team is the only Top 25 team that they have played so far this season. o_O

It's my guess that they will likely get run off the field by the left-coast toe-jams next Sat.
And then a bit later on, they are likely to also take an azz-kickin' at Miami, FL. :cool:

Now get lost chump, your priest is calling for ya again....:oops:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT