ADVERTISEMENT

Hmm... Matt Corral

With this staff? Probably....
IF he decoms... Mac is doomed - sooner rather than later

2D514A0900000578-3269054-Taking_charge_Rick_Grimes_was_the_man_with_a_plan_on_Sunday_s_se-m-28_1444635315825.jpg

Reactions: nail1988
Why would he though? The gators are a QB away from being a cobtender. Maybe not top 5 but contending

This has nothing to do with Zach. Everybody got carried away because of some minor change Corral made on his twitter account. In the meantime this kid has been "all about UF" and is even helping UF recruit.

Corral has some swagger and he's a kid that thinks he can make a difference here at UF.

Hopefully he sticks but I think its about to start getting real messy in a couple of weeks here.

I just dont understand, im an fsu fan, but if i was a 5vstar QB, im going to UF. Better situation, UF is FSU pre Jameis. I would want to be that Jameis.

Maybe they don't even need Corral... :cool:

After all, they haven't even tried out Trask or Allen yet... ;)

oh, we ****ing need him, and the talent of four horsemen coming with him... Let's not even fool ourselves about that

Reactions: GatorNation79
1 game against bama that we gave away. We can beat bama with Francois. Without Francois, we lose 5 games

Sorry, as much as I would love to believe this, it just ain't true. Francois wasn't injured until nearly the end of the game. The second half was riddled with special teams miscues and other problems. FSU played lights-out for the first half and it was still a dead heat. Maybe a Top 10 team, with Francois. Bama is just a damn machine.

Sorry, as much as I would love to believe this, it just ain't true. Francois wasn't injured until nearly the end of the game. The second half was riddled with special teams miscues and other problems. FSU played lights-out for the first half and it was still a dead heat. Maybe a Top 10 team, with Francois. Bama is just a damn machine.

It was a dead heat but we should have been leading. We beat ourselves. No shame in it. We cam unraveled. If we play bama 10 times, we win 3 or 4. I think they were the better over team but its not like its leaps and bounds. Clemson beat them, we played a similar game against clemson. I dont think their is much of a difference between us 3 until francois got injured. Now we are not even in the running

We CAN'T lose this kid. He's a program changer. I've been pretty down on Mac but if we had Grier it would all be different on offense. We have players but we need a QB...that changes everything.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
We CAN'T lose this kid. He's a program changer. I've been pretty down on Mac but if we had Grier it would all be different on offense. We have players but we need a QB...that changes everything.

Yep just like it was against KY and Missouri with Grier. I think they just don't know offense that good.

When Jimbo loses those games, they end up going on a win spree somehow.. but he's got his work cut out for him this year

Forgot the thread wasn't about FSU. Matt Corral.. on topic words

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT