ADVERTISEMENT

Hiden wants to cancel $10k student loan debt per borrower

I thought all funding/budgetary issues were initiated in the house and ratified by the Senate.
Even AOC is calling this out as a BS move.

My guess is now that he's seeing that even the left hates it, they will drop the matter and claim they tried to do it but the republicans blocked 'critical debt relief our students needed'.

Sheep will never think to question.

Is the Potato going to reimburse those who paid their student loans back? No, I didn't think so. :rolleyes:
$10k would barely scratch the interest for most borrowers so it will end up pissing off borrowers as well as those who have paid their's off.

Which is why I think Hiden will scrap the idea and blame republicans. Mittens and Liz Cheney will probably hold a press conference and apologize for 'their party'.

My wife & I had our two girls sign up for Students Loans for this specific reason.

China Joe is an illegitimate POTUS & a disgrace!

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
It's definitely the pigtails thing. Goes way way back.
Sho u rite ….

hair-pull.gif

• Love
Reactions: BamaFan1137
”If” is correct, he’s probably too dumb to pick up on her “hint”.

I think I would have known. Of course the guy that just typed that sentence is in his 4th decade of life. The kid I'm imagining was in his 2nd.

Youth is wasted on the young.

***edit...autocorrect changed "young" for "tongue" 😂🤣😂

I think I would have known. Of course the guy that just typed that sentence is in his 4th decade of life. The kid I'm imagining was in his 2nd.

Youth is wasted on the young.

***edit...autocorrect changed "young" for "tongue" 😂🤣😂
I think she likes autocorrect.

I‘m in my 5th decade of life, closer to 6th than 4th, even I would’ve picked up on it.
But then again I’m closer to “creepy old man” age than you are 😅

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
I think she likes autocorrect.

I‘m in my 5th decade of life, closer to 6th than 4th, even I would’ve picked up on it.
But then again I’m closer to “creepy old man” age than you are 😅

You may be a creepy older man...but don't underestimate my creepiness.

• Wow
Reactions: greyghost14
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT