ADVERTISEMENT

HEY - Where'd the "Ain't No Fraud" crowd go?

Ghost, no doubt you feel that way but so far very little is getting through the court system. Time will tell.
You should ask yourself why the media is playing the propaganda arm of the DNP and has been for 4 years. There aren't any journalists anymore. Damn few, if any at all. Real journalists seek the truth. Most are just opinion shapers and lap dogs of the DNP. The worst of them are just down right liars. You really should look into the things that went down on election night. Big Tech is also doing their part, censoring real facts almost as fast as they appear on social media.

If nothing else, that really should concern an open minded person.

wouldn't go that far. I have a hard time believing that the Trump loaded Supreme Court would go as far as voiding the whole election. Just my opinion on this.

The PA case may be combined with other state cases. So a win there could actually directly flip multiple states for Trump.

If not, the fact that they agreed to hear the case already improves the chances that they will hear other cases from other states. And if they give Trump a win on the PA case, the grounds on which that win is granted then set precedent for the arguments in the other cases.

As Bill just said, a win in PA is a huge domino falling. It's like running out to a 14-0 lead in the first 5 mins of the NC game. Doesn't mean you've won the NC game, but it's definitely looking good for you.

Reactions: fatman76
The PA case may be combined with other state cases. So a win there could actually directly flip multiple states for Trump.

If not, the fact that they agreed to hear the case already improves the chances that they will hear other cases from other states. And if they give Trump a win on the PA case, the grounds on which that win is granted then set precedent for the arguments in the other cases.

As Bill just said, a win in PA is a huge domino falling. It's like running out to a 14-0 lead in the first 5 mins of the NC game. Doesn't mean you've won the NC game, but it's definitely looking good for you.
It won't nullify the entire election. But.........if the states in question have their electoral votes stripped and Biden is at less than 270, ball game on.

And the contested states see their EVs stripped, with a nice solid 'fix the shit in your state' slap on the wrist from the SC.
At a very MINIMUM..........the SCOTUS should spell out voting protections going forward, NO MORE VOTING BY MAIL WITHOUT SIGNATURE VERIFICATION in federal elections. The states who are guilty of this MUST fix this or not be ever considered again to have electors considered for future elections. No compliance, no more participation in future federal elections.

Now the software fraud needs to be addressed as well..........but it's two distinct issues.

At a very MINIMUM..........the SCOTUS should spell out voting protections going forward, NO MORE VOTING BY MAIL WITHOUT SIGNATURE VERIFICATION in federal elections. The states who are guilty of this MUST fix this or not be ever considered again to have electors considered for future elections. No compliance, no more participation in future federal elections.

Now the software fraud needs to be addressed as well..........but it's two distinct issues.

That makes a more sense to me.

Reactions: NavigatorII
That makes a more sense to me.
You seem to understand the issue. No matter who you voted for. It's not really about Trump. It's about not becoming a 3rd world banana republic. We have several posters who don't care. If I thought Biden really won, I'd lick my wounds and move on, and live to fight another day and election. Too many red flags say he didn't, and the media and Big Tech are doing their best to bury the biggest news story of this century.

You seem to understand the issue. No matter who you voted for. It's not really about Trump. It's about not becoming a 3rd world banana republic. We have several posters who don't care. If I thought Biden really won, I'd lick my wounds and move on, and live to fight another day and election. Too many red flags say he didn't, and the media and Big Tech are doing their best to bury the biggest news story of this century.
Nav. I said it before and i'll say it again, I was one of those who voted for Biden as a No vote for Trump, In the 2016 elec, there was no way I was going to vote for Trump or Clinton, so I just voted for the rest of the ticket.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Nav. I said it before and i'll say it again, I was one of those who voted for Biden as a No vote for Trump, In the 2016 elec, there was no way I was going to vote for Trump or Clinton, so I just voted for the rest of the ticket.
I understand the logic, but not the end game. Democrats have become full fledged communists. Clinton is pure unadulterated evil, Biden's just a puppet for the Obama administration and Washington establishment.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Bill, since the election I have seen a whole lot of racist talk on this particular thread. Not becoming of a bunch of obviously educated people. Guess frustration and anger will do that to people.

If you support the Democrat party, you’re a racist

Isn’t identity politics so much fun?

You nut cases truly live in a dream world. No sane person believes this nonsense is going anywhere.

If he wins the SCOTUS case and the electoral votes go to Trump, that is the first domino. The others could fall in-line.
It won't nullify the entire election. But.........if the states in question have their electoral votes stripped and Biden is at less than 270, ball game on.

Reactions: MazterBlazter
What “Big News” are you guys trying to peddle today? I can use a good laugh.

All the people that have filled out affidavits, if Democrats believe they are lying shouldn’t they be pushing for arrests and prison time? I mean, if this was on the up and up these people are trying to attempt their own version of a coup to overthrow our republic.
This is an outstanding point. It hadn’t even occurred to me.

To date I’ve not heard one accusation from the left, not one arrest or even one person being questioned by authorities.

This is an outstanding point. It hadn’t even occurred to me.

To date I’ve not heard one accusation from the left, not one arrest or even one person being questioned by authorities.
How dumb. You can’t arrest someone for not knowing how the system works. They are usually Just made out of ignorance.

How dumb. You can’t arrest someone for not knowing how the system works. They are usually Just made out of ignorance.
All the engineers and experts stating boldly “fraud occurred.” Witnesses stating “I carried a UPS truck full of invalid ballots” “I was ordered to backdate ballots” etc. Hundreds of people like this just don’t understand the system? Those people are either lying maliciously to overthrow results or they’re telling the truth. There is no in between for a vast majority of these witnesses and experts. If you truly believe these results were legit you should be pissed off they’re trying undo the results. One of the Democrat legislators in Michigan was angry about the testimony and is the only one I’ve heard say “they should be under oath” only to be told they have an affidavit. Where is her follow up? She thinks these folks are lying. Take them to court. Lock them up if that’s true.

What the hell are you even talking about?

Either the thing they said happened or it didn’t happen. A trailer with 288k absentee ballots headed from NY to PA either disappeared or it didn’t. Observers were harassed and kicked out or they weren’t. Pallets of ballots either came out from the back room when they thought the Republicans were gone or they didn’t.

These things are easy to prove or disprove. If you make a statement under oath that’s a lie you should face the consequences. And if these people lied I’d be all for that given the turmoil it could cause.

And what better way to support the narrative that election was clean than to charge a few of these people and make the lot of them look like partisan nut jobs?

I won’t resort to name calling but I’m starting to really wonder about your logic and reasoning abilities.

Either the thing they said happened or it didn’t happen. A trailer with 288k absentee ballots headed from NY to PA either disappeared or it didn’t. Observers were harassed and kicked out or they weren’t. Pallets of ballots either came out from the back room when they thought the Republicans were gone or they didn’t.

These things are easy to prove or disprove. If you make a statement under oath that’s a lie you should face the consequences. And if these people lied I’d be all for that given the turmoil it could cause.

And what better way to support the narrative that election was clean than to charge a few of these people and make the lot of them look like partisan nut jobs?

I won’t resort to name calling but I’m starting to really wonder about your logic and reasoning abilities.

You forgot the North Korean boat that Roger Stone went public about.

Oh, so that makes all of them fake?
No, but they’ve all been investigated and determined to be without merit. That doesn’t mean they were lying, just misinformed.

It seems that your logic is the one lacking. If there was something to any of this, you would have heard about it by now. Unless you’re saying all of the election officials from every state are in on this voting fraud conspiracy. Use your head man, there is nothing to this but wild speculation created by Trump and his minions.

Keep in mind that he just wants attention. He doesn't care about making sense, he does care about getting people to reply to him

If he needs to act like he knows what he's talking about, well that's what the first page of Google search results are for.

Reactions: jfegaly
I did see today that Kraken Krackpot got Krapped on twice more today. Circling the drain. LOL

Not really, she's planning on appealing to the SC. And Ted Cruz just announced that if the PA case goes to the SC, he will give the oral argument.

Big day for legal news. I guess Lead Stories blog is behind.

Reactions: fatman76
So shutting down the counting and 4 people remain behind and pull boxes of ballots out of their asses and continue counting in secret is ignorance? There is ignorance going here and it isn't the poll workers, it's you. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT