ADVERTISEMENT

Here's why we've been held captive by this regime:

QE was first attempted in Japan in 2001...I know since I was writing corporate bonds for a Japanese manufacturer at the time

QE was first employed in the US after the 2007 mortgage crisis

So as usual navigator doesn't know what he's talking about

QE was first attempted in Japan in 2001...I know since I was writing corporate bonds for a Japanese manufacturer at the time

QE was first employed in the US after the 2007 mortgage crisis

So as usual navigator doesn't know what he's talking about
What part of going on for more than 20 years did you not comprehend? 😂

You're the personification of unintelligent commentary

I should learn to cut and paste more? Parroting others is how one shows real insight? Now you're being SUPER silly.

If my commentary hurts your feels, I'm sorry. But at the same time, toughen up buttercup.

Obama had a little thing called the mortgage crisis...you remember the wrecked economy of Bush II.

But if you ascribing the covid-19 spending to trump then aren't attributing the resulting inflation from it to him also?
WRONG...I am no Bush fan...but lets stick to FACTS, instead of democrat talking points that are just outright lies, son

Reactions: BamaFan1137
WRONG...I am no Bush fan...but lets stick to FACTS, instead of democrat talking points that are just outright lies, son

The linked article is a good synopsis of the deal, as I mentioned earlier itt, pushing hard for subprime loans for the poor ...

Last edited:
The inked article is a good synopsis of the deal, as I mentioned earlier itt, pushing hard for subprime loans for the poor ...
Those little lefties are VERY good at repeating things that they KNOW are not true, but also know that if they say it enough, many people will believe it

The POTUS appoints the Fed chair

If you're blaming Biden for being late to recognizing the inflation problem...then you're blaming his Fed Chair who was appointed by trump

If you believe the Fed Chairman is somehow inoculated from political pressure then I don't know where to begin explaining reality to you
Kind of like the AG.....especially Garland the commie?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT