ADVERTISEMENT

Here's a great VP for Trump

This is SO FUNNY...coming from the people who use race for EVERY decision they make! Who believe that skin color should determine if someone gets a job. LOLOLOLOL. Please...do I need to remind you which party did NOT support the 25th amendment? Did you NOT learn this in school? You DO know Lincoln was a Republican? LOLOL DMF...some REAL advice...post less...read more until you educate yourself, son! You have made a HUGE error of removing ALL doubt! LOLOLOL
I do t use race and I am not a liberal it’s why I don’t like trump he is an unhinged fiscal lib. The worst combo out there is socially conservative and fiscally liberal. Awful people

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
I do t use race and I am not a liberal it’s why I don’t like trump he is an unhinged fiscal lib. The worst combo out there is socially conservative and fiscally liberal. Awful people
Oh...I KNOW you love you some Trump. I will bet you have had some very steamy dreams of him...I can tell!

Reactions: nail1988
I see @BSC911 is still supporting the dark side. When one is in darkness, they cannot see the light. And yet little Catholic boy still thinks he's in the light. That's what Satan does. Know what today is? It's one day closer to heaven or hell. I've been trying to tell you you're on the wrong road. Wake up before it's too late.
Devil be gone from ya.

Devil be gone from ya.
See? Oh, that's right. You cannot see because you live in darkness. I'm serious here. What are you going to do when standing in the presence of Almighty God while defending the laws of evil? YOU WILL HAVE NO EXCUSES!!! Yet, God will remind you of this site and the silly games you're playing with your own soul!! Tit for tat will send you to hell if you don't repent and turn from this life of lies.

See? Oh, that's right. You cannot see because you live in darkness. I'm serious here. What are you going to do when standing in the presence of Almighty God while defending the laws of evil? YOU WILL HAVE NO EXCUSES!!! Yet, God will remind you of this site and the silly games you're playing with your own soul!! Tit for tat will send you to hell if you don't repent and turn from this life of lies.
You're a nut.

And you're going to hell. Dad man walking. That should scare the hell out of you - but it doesn't.
And I think you should worry more about yourself and your worship of a rapist. But that’s just me.

I’ll be fine. And you’re still a nut.

Providing Trump can hurdle through all this crap sent his way.

Vivek Ramaswamy Vows to Go Scorched Earth on 3-Letter Government Bureaucracies​

https://rumble.com/v31b2wi-vivek-ra...-earth-on-3-letter-government-bureaucrac.html

Mark Levin called him out as a potential fraud couple weeks ago. He said he’s a big talker who’s never been vetted.

Vivek Ramaswamy Touts Pacific Trade Deal, Urges More Migration​

He said yesterday trannies should be allowed in the military and now this

Last edited:
Mark Levin called him out as a potential fraud couple weeks ago. He said he’s a big talker who’s never been vetted.

Vivek Ramaswamy Touts Pacific Trade Deal, Urges More Migration​

He said yesterday trannies should be allowed in the military and now this

Which is why we must question everything - including him. Thanks for sharing brother!

BTW let's keep Tulsi in mind as a possible VP for Trump.
I like a bunch about her...however she has a liberal side to her that I have not been able to get by. But I still listen closely every time she speaks. She is ONE that is not controlled by the establishment...that to me is BY FAR the most important quality. I could deal with a bit of snowflake if it was her idea...and not being forced by the enemy.

I like a bunch about her...however she has a liberal side to her that I have not been able to get by. But I still listen closely every time she speaks. She is ONE that is not controlled by the establishment...that to me is BY FAR the most important quality. I could deal with a bit of snowflake if it was her idea...and not being forced by the enemy.
Yes I feel the same way. She has more pluses than minuses. If she works on a few areas, she could be a winner, but she has some work to do.

As far as that goes Kennedy Jr is more conservative than she is.
I'm not a huge RFK Jr fan, but one additional consideration about Trump's VP pick is we ideally want someone who could serve as President for 2 terms after Trump. RFK would be too old to do that effectively IMO.

As far as that goes Kennedy Jr is more conservative than she is.
Just sharing my thoughts..I do not trust him one bit. I think that HUGE D beside his name has something to do with it...and that last name. HOWEVER..it appears to me that there is evidence our own government ( CIA)was responsible at part for JFK's assassination. From what I have witnesses since 2016...I could EASILY believe that could be possible. If so..he was killed for NOT complying with the people who control everything in my opinion.

No, I'm not advocating for him to be the VP I'm just saying he is more conservative than Tulsi.
He may be, I'm not advocating for Tulsi either, just saying I think she's in the mix.

I think Kari is the only VP candidate that checks all the boxes for most Trump supporters. But I don't think she is going to do it. Not sure whose decision it was, but it seems like she is going to stay in AZ either as governor or Senator.

So that means we don't have a clear-cut choice for VP for Trump at this point. Either someone new needs to step up, or someone we've already considered has to step up.

Another possibility: Newt. He is suddenly all over the media saying Trump will dominate. He's always been a fan, just seems curious he's saying so much recently.

BTW it's worth noting on Vivek, Trump recently said he likes him and a lot of what he's saying, then added that he was a little too CONTROVERSIAL, which is amusing coming from Trump.

Also read in the same article that Vivek said he wasn't interested in being VP, said he felt he could do more good in the private sector if he doesn't win prez.

BTW it's worth noting on Vivek, Trump recently said he likes him and a lot of what he's saying, then added that he was a little too CONTROVERSIAL, which is amusing coming from Trump.

Also read in the same article that Vivek said he wasn't interested in being VP, said he felt he could do more good in the private sector if he doesn't win prez.

Vivek Ramaswamy Is a Fraud—and Always Has Been | Opinion​

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT