ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go!

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl

The cool down has begun. Have been in retail sales management for 35 years...we ae the pulse of the economy....Hope everyone protected their investments

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

The cool down has begun. Have been in retail sales management for 35 years...we ae the pulse of the economy....Hope everyone protected their investments
Well Volker did this and it helped in the 80s.

But Biden is no Reagan. There is no Thatcher or JPII.

Zelenski might be the new Lech Wałęsa and Olaf the new Helmut Kohl

There are no tax cuts, pro energy policies, pro business policies, or a focus on R&D.

And they (FED) have never shown the ability to time their action. They overshoot.

Well Volker did this and it helped in the 80s.

But Biden is no Reagan. There is no Thatcher or JPII.

Zelenski might be the new Lech Wałęsa and Olaf the new Helmut Kohl

There are no tax cuts, pro energy policies, pro business policies, or a focus on R&D.

And they (FED) have never shown the ability to time their action. They overshoot.
Could not agree more..unfortunately...the economy is on the way down

I've said for a while the FED messed this up terribly. They should have raised rates when they had the chance. They are screwed now.. Hello stagflation.

I've said for a while the FED messed this up terribly. They should have raised rates when they had the chance. They are screwed now.. Hello stagflation.
Feb. retail sales were down. A guy on CNBC told me yesterday, when stock markets see March retail sales see people buying only food and gasoline, stock markets won't like it.

Reactions: nail1988

My coffee can buried in the back yard is still safe and secure....
😁

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT