ADVERTISEMENT

Football Hear me out..

Chrismartin1974

Rowdy Reptile
Silver Member
Oct 10, 2023
It’s obvious Urban hates what’s going on right now at UF..seems a few people believe he will have a hand in a the hiring process or possibly even be the head man again. Why not bring Kade Bell in as the head coach in waiting, allow him to be the OC/QB coach, and let him take over in 5 years? Kade is 30 years old, a power 4 OC, and already doing very well. His offense is explosive, has has a knack for calling explosives at the right time and can identify talent (best O player at Pitt is Desmond Reid, had 1 offer out of HS, Western Carolina).

Urban builds the talent and culture back up, Kade creates excitement with the offense, which allows UF to have tone to bound this thing again. Shoot, Urban would likely have the talent level and culture fixed by year 2.

What most don’t understand is how much the Bell’s love UF. Kade is dying to be here, it’s his dream job. Combine that with his offensive philosophy, ability to identify talent and relate to the players, he is a future star in the business.

Most will probably call me a homer and that’s fine. I love the thought of Kiffin at UF but what if he decides to stay at OM?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.