ADVERTISEMENT

Have there ever been fans of an unranked team that talk as much shit as LSU...

I just want to make sure I have this right. FL canceled(well SEC) the game because of a hurricane. The LSU AD, who two years ago cried about having to play FL every year, said FL was scared. Their corndog eating fans said Gators were scared. Gators agreed to play at LSU, beat their ass, to win the East. Does that sum it up?

I just want to make sure I have this right. FL canceled(well SEC) the game because of a hurricane. The LSU AD, who two years ago cried about having to play FL every year, said FL was scared. Their corndog eating fans said Gators were scared. Gators agreed to play at LSU, beat their ass, to win the East. Does that sum it up?

Pretty good summary.

Reactions: sadgator
Some good looking young kids stepped up today.
Holy shit...third time this week...

32707600.jpg

Reactions: 46885

One thing that has largely been left out of this thread is the role that UT's coach Butch Jones played in all of this. He was the one who immediately foresaw his team losing to both ATM and then Alabama and thus falling behind Florida. With that being the case, he threw a crybaby tantrum of epic proportions as he didn't believe anyone but LSU could knock Florida off the rest of the way through. From the very start he was up there in the national media and making personal visits to SEC Commissioner Sankey to make sure that Florida in particular would not be eligible to win the SEC East division if it did not play LSU. This is NOT a written rule in the SEC bylaws. Butch Jones forced the SEC COMMISSIONER to change the rules of how the SEC football season is run MIDSEASON just so he could potentially backdoor his way into an SEC East division title. He simply knew that as a coach and team left unto themselves, they were not capable of winning such a monumental task all on their own. He had to cry and tattle to mommy and have the rules of the game changed to suit his needs. This is epic as this has never happened in NCAA history. Rules for how a sport is to be governed being rewritten midseason all to cater to one specific school.

In the end, we still won, Butch Jones couldn't BUY his way into the SEC title game, and now vomit clowns are all conveniently forgetting the fact of what they did and the role they had in forcing Florida to play one of it's "home games" away as well as lose out on a completely separate home game. As far as I see it, UcheaT owes UF and the city of Gainesville for all of it's lost revenue this past weekend by being the instrumental article that made us lose out on a home game against Presbyterian. Will that happen? Of course not. Those classless goons are just up there in their outhouses picking their noses and dreaming about playing in the Sugar Bowl.

Well we didn't let them buy their way into the SEC championship game, and we're not about to let them backdoor their way into the Sugar Bowl either. Never forget that UT fans were far more vocal than LSU fans were when it came to calling UF cowards for not wanting to play the game. Do we call them cowards when it comes time for their annual bath up there in Knoxville? No. They just don't have any class is all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT