ADVERTISEMENT

Have there ever been fans of an unranked team that talk as much shit as LSU...

I understand it's the political season right now, but they also seem to have developed a case of ignoring facts.....

I understand it's the political season right now, but they also seem to have developed a case of ignoring facts.....

Foley pussed out and you goons are on here defending his puss move?

wouldnt you rather be watching LSU and UF battle today rather than sitting on here making excuses as to why the game wasnt played, like every high school game was.

Foley pussed out and you goons are on here defending his puss move?

wouldnt you rather be watching LSU and UF battle today rather than sitting on here making excuses as to why the game wasnt played, like every high school game was.
No, I would rather be back in Florida helping my elderly mother try and clean up, getting her some place with power, and helping her neighbors with damaged homes. You are a total piece of human garbage..

It's so odd. I don't get the outrage.

We are scared to play an unranked team at home?

Huh?

I wish they would just be honest about their outrage.

Something like, "We are mad because we wanted to play you this weekend because we know you guys are struggling right now."

It seems these massive massive massive pussies are afraid of Luke Del Rio and all that he has accmplished.

That is some serious bitch shit.

You have to understand LSU has some very serious issues going on right now in their atheltic department. Their AD is not very good and on the verge of getting fired himself and I believe they have some revenue issues. This is from a school that had virtually no competition within their own state.

We know that Alleva really isn’t in favor of the series with the Gators. In 2014 he was very outspoken about playing the Gators along with another SEC East opponent that creates an unfair advantage for other teams in the Western Division that don’t have to play the same level of competition.

“I am very disappointed that the leaders of the SEC disregard the competitive advantage that permanent partners award to certain schools. It is definitely an advantage that should not exist in such a great league,” Alleva told theadvocate.com back in June of 2014.

“We share all the revenue and expenses yet we cannot have a balanced, fair, equitable schedule,” he continued. “LSU has played Florida and Georgia 19 times since 2000, and Bama has played them eight times. Is that fair?”

LSUs AD has been scared of UF for years.

We know that Alleva really isn’t in favor of the series with the Gators. In 2014 he was very outspoken about playing the Gators along with another SEC East opponent that creates an unfair advantage for other teams in the Western Division that don’t have to play the same level of competition.

“I am very disappointed that the leaders of the SEC disregard the competitive advantage that permanent partners award to certain schools. It is definitely an advantage that should not exist in such a great league,” Alleva told theadvocate.com back in June of 2014.

“We share all the revenue and expenses yet we cannot have a balanced, fair, equitable schedule,” he continued. “LSU has played Florida and Georgia 19 times since 2000, and Bama has played them eight times. Is that fair?”

This is what I suspected. The insecure whiny shitheads are just projecting their cuntyness on UF.

Reactions: sadgator

Huh?

Something like, "We are mad because we wanted to play you this weekend because we know you guys are struggling right now."

It seems these massive massive massive pussies are afraid of Luke Del Rio and all that he has accmplished.

So you are admitting that you guys didnt want to play because in your words "we know you guys are struggling right now" and "afraid of Luke Del Rio".

Got it, thought it was player safety and all

Huh?

Why is this so hard for you guys to understand? Yes you were scared to play an unranked team at home that just fired their coach and was favored to the beat the mighty Florida chickens.

Why is this so hard for you guys to understand? Yes you were scared to play an unranked team at home that just fired their coach and was favored to the beat the mighty Florida chickens.

South Carolina is that state I always forget when I do one of those timed sporcle quizzes. Which is weird, because I never forget South Dakota.

Breaking news from Baton Rouge...

AP Baton Rouge -

In an unprecedented move, fans of Louisiana State University upset by the cancellation of their team's football game against the University of Florida have decided to play with themselves.

LSU Tiger fan club lead representative, and life-long Baton Rouge resident, Pop Pinuat has organized the fan base's first ever sit in masturbation event at Tiger Stadium this afternoon in lieu of watching other college football games on television.

"We dat here is really upset now at 'dem dere Flada Gatis. We is be frustrated and needed to be releasis our dere frustration. It be a damn dere shame that we not be bein' such a strong team no more. We can't force no more damn teams come play with us at tiger stadium, so den dere we play wit ourselves."

Mr. Pinaut said he would call the event the "Largest Cajun Style Circle Jerk in the World." He expected no less than 10,000 fans to attend today's event, with the highlight being the "mass seeding" around the Tiger Eye at midfield. "Dat dere goin be so exciting we goin shakes dem dere seismographs once again."

There was no comment from the SEC corporate offices as to whether the event will be counted toward LSU's season record.

Reactions: MJWilliamson
One thing is for certain, I'm sure as hell not afraid of LSU. I was on this board saying I have no idea why they're favored to begin with. Why would UF be afraid of any team implementing Ed Orgeron as their head coach?

we haven't seen penis envy like this on this board in years, if ever.

It is shameful for such a once great team.

The golden girls have probably gotten fat too.

What a mess they are.
lmfao...so true...it's like these LSU fans are coming here...pounding their chest about some false narrative about how the University and our Fans are scared to play LSU. This really is the dumbest shit every. Every UF fan and player has this game circled every year...it's almost ALWAYS a great game and I can't wait to see it. You few LSU fans are an embarrassment to your fan base. Why don't you go back to making your breath smell like cock.

So you are admitting that you guys didnt want to play because in your words "we know you guys are struggling right now" and "afraid of Luke Del Rio".

Got it, thought it was player safety and all
You do realize that people on this board have NOTHING to do with the game and decisions of who and where we play right? Or are you that ****ing stupid?

Damn crybaby...just like the LSU losers on this board right now.

Yes, I admit. I convinced the SEC to cancel the game. You caught me. I have that kind of pull. I am sort of a big deal.

Not saying you did anything, but your AD outmaneuvered the SEC for the reasons you stated not me....

Look I dont blame UF for this, it's on the SEC. Your AD did a great job. No way should UF have come to Baton Rouge. My only issue is the SEC should have forced them to play the game on Sunday or Monday or you have to forfeit. That's what Slive told LSU after Katrina....this is why LSU people have issues with this.

Zero reasons this game could not have been played Sunday or Monday. ZERO....

Not saying you did anything, but your AD outmaneuvered the SEC for the reasons you stated not me....

Look I dont blame UF for this, it's on the SEC. Your AD did a great job. No way should UF have come to Baton Rouge. My only issue is the SEC should have forced them to play the game on Sunday or Monday or you have to forfeit. That's what Slive told LSU after Katrina....this is why LSU people have issues with this.

I will admit...I want to see the game...not sure why we couldn't have played tomorrow, Monday or whenever. I know that there are a lot of issues getting it done but honestly doesn't sound like it will happen.

I will admit...I want to see the game...not sure why we couldn't have played tomorrow, Monday or whenever. I know that there are a lot of issues getting it done but honestly doesn't sound like it will happen.

Exactly..that's all anyone looking at this situation not trying to choose sides can see.

We all want the game played and no reason it could not have been played Sunday or Monday. LSU offered to fly in and out the same day. Doesn't make a lot of sense if you looking at this rationally...

There were evacuees in Gainesville and many first responders were assisting with the hurricane. The resources were not there to play this weekend.

I keep hearing about the Miami game being played as a reason that he UF game should have been played. Miami and Ganesville are 5 hours apart. One has nothing to do with the other.

People are really really stupid.

Since UF fans apparently influence the SEC, the SEC title game will now be played n Gainesville every year.

It is my decision. It's going to happen because UF fans run the SEC offices.

We are also moving the league offices to Gainesville and we are kicking out Vandy and bringing n Clemson.

All my ideas.

Last edited:
Reactions: GatorNation79
There were evacuees in Gainesville and many first responders were assisting with the hurricane. The resources were not there to play this weekend.

I keep hearing about the Miami game being played as a reason that he UF game should have been played. Miami and Ganesville are 5 hours apart. One has nothing to do with the other.

People are really really stupid.
That's 100%...I would still like the game to be played. Not in BR...there is NO reason for us to do that...give LSU that advantage as well as several other things. Either way it doesn't really matter what I think...I don't know what it takes to put on a game like this...hopefully we play...if not then we won't.

That's 100%...I would still like the game to be played. Not in BR...there is NO reason for us to do that...give LSU that advantage as well as several other things. Either way it doesn't really matter what I think...I don't know what it takes to put on a game like this...hopefully we play...if not then we won't.

No way should this game be played in BR. 100% agree with you, but I also think 11/19 is not realistic either. Forcing LSU to give up a home game to play @ Ark, @ FLA, and @ A&M is not going to happen.

This game will not be played unless the SEC Championship game is moved and I dont think that happens...SUCKS!! Cannot believe LSU will not play FLA this year

Whaaaaa. What little bitches you folks have become. Foley owns you.

This kinda sums up the situation

LSU: come play in Tiger Stadium on Saturday.
UF: no.
LSU: we have hotels blocked off for you in New Orleans and Baton Rouge, so you don't have to worry about that.
LSU: we will send our plane to transport your team, so you don't have to arrange that.
LSU: we will use our buses to transport your team to the stadium, so you don't have to arrange that.
LSU: we will play later in the day on Saturday in Gainesville.
LSU: we will fly in to Gainesville on Sunday morning, play the game, then fly out right after so we don't use any hotel rooms.
LSU: we will play you in an empty stadium in Gainesville on Sunday so the police's manpower isn't taxed.
LSU: we will play you in Gainesville on Monday.
then, UF comes out and says, "we didn't have any other option, we had to cancel it."

But then UF says, Hey you guys wanna come play on 11/19, give up a home game and play three SEC road games in 12 days??...Go kick rocks...

Reactions: RHT 3
No way should this game be played in BR. 100% agree with you, but I also think 11/19 is not realistic either. Forcing LSU to give up a home game to play @ Ark, @ FLA, and @ A&M is not going to happen.

This game will not be played unless the SEC Championship game is moved and I dont think that happens...SUCKS!! Cannot believe LSU will not play FLA this year
Yeah LSU would have 3 road games in a row but playing the SEC there is almost any 3 game stretch that you could lose either way...I hear you though...that would suck you guys. It doesn't sound like it's going to be made up...I think that there is some fault on both sides...and both sides has their reason...when I hear the SEC talk about it, they aren't saying much. Sucks for the fans but what are you going to do.

Reactions: BlueTiger54
You guys are the ones whining about playing on Nov 19
When you get a response like this...you're dealing with an 8th grade comment...anyone can curse a lot of dumb things like Mr LSU fan here...it's almost hilarious...yeah the people who are making the decision are thinking, "those guys are pussies, **** them!". This kind of talk is childish.

They are saying because they will lose 1MM more than UF to play us there...I mean it's really peanuts for most of these programs. They all net big time money.
LSU in in dire financial straits. Not in the least because they just fired a coach and have to play $9mm to get rid of him

When you get a response like this...you're dealing with an 8th grade comment...anyone can curse a lot of dumb things like Mr LSU fan here...it's almost hilarious...yeah the people who are making the decision are thinking, "those guys are pussies, **** them!". This kind of talk is childish.
You are new to internet boards?

Reactions: GatorNation79
LSU has issues in their athletic department. Their AD is not very good either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT