ADVERTISEMENT

Hats off to this guy.

steffen91

Gator Great
Gold Member
Jan 17, 2005
Averaging 98 mph cross country is a feat.

I've done Gainesville, FL to Lawrence, KS in about 15 hours (that averaging around 80mph) and thought I was getting it...

Coast to Coast in under 29 hours: Mercedes CL driver sets new record by averaging 98mph in car he spent months fitting with gadgets to keep eye out for police

Atlanta Lamborghini dealer Ed Bolian used a souped up a 2004 Mercedes to speed into the record books October 20Midtown Manhattan to Redondo Beach: Bolian and two friends took the classic route first taken in the Cannonball Baker Sea-To-Shining Sea Memorial Trophy Dash of the 1970sBolian's time of 28 hours 50 minutes beats the previous record set by Alex Roy in 2006 when he made the trip in 31 hours 4 minutes by over two hoursWith a distance of 2,813.7 miles, Bolian and his two-man team did the Cannonball Run at an average of 98 miles per hour

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2480654/Coast-Coast-29-hours-Mercedes-CL-driver-sets-new-record-averaging-98mph-car-spent-months-fitting-gadgets-eye-police.html#ixzz2jOPtRSxm
Follow us: DailyMail on Facebook.

Full article

Awesome
I wonder if they have the whole trip on camera...sped up

the edited film was cool

That's good time. Probably got by with two cases of beer, one large box of Slim Jims, and Gatorade bottles to piss in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT