ADVERTISEMENT

Has Kirby Smart only beaten Florida once as a player or coach?

we deserve for them to have to deal with their muschamp after their better zook

Honestly didn't know. Too lazy to look it up. sadgator really did believe that Muschamp did not understand how to win that game...it was astonishing that he won the one he did. There was really something to that.
Yeah, he's a bad HBC but I have to say it used to burn me that Muscrat was like, "it's another game"...I used to think. ..no bitch, this is Florida-Georgia!

After following that game for almost 30 years, sadgator can attest that there is just something different with the vibe and the mindset of the teams. You cannot approach it like any other game. You must have a killer instinct. Despite the fact that he won one, Muschamp did not understand what it took.
That's what I loved about Meyer...he knew the importance of keeping the streak alive against UK, beating TN...beating UGA...beating FSU...Meyer made a big deal, just like SOS...their styles are different but they know the importance of these games and they know how to get their teams up to play and win.

analysis true

14 points. Held them to that many rushing yards I believe.

Missed a FG and could have gone for one at the end and made it 27 or 30...

But you know...let's start bitching about our third straight win against them and becoming 6-1.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT