ADVERTISEMENT

Hard pass on….

I don’t know enough about Knowles/Okie St D as I really haven’t done alot of research on it but they have been great on defense this year statistically speaking and they have looked really good today. Only given up 242 yards and 6 sacks. Pretty impressive for a Big 12 defense in a conference that typically plays no defense.
Okie St played Baylor earlier this year and only gave up 14 points.

All I can think of is while maybe Georgia comes back and wins big they were doing typical Georgia, acting like the game was over when they went up 10-0 , because , you know Georgia

Alabama 14-10

Oklahoma State's offense lost the game today. Their QB had a terrible game, as did their offensive line. The simply could not produce in the red zone and had several chances to pull ahead and win the game. The defense was fine.

Reactions: PacoGator19
They will get talent. That isn’t the hard part of the job. Heck Miles and Orgeron won natty’s there. Most people wouldn’t want Miles or Orgeron as their head coach however.
The blue print. Get a handful of occasional 5 stars. Load up the 4 stars, top it off with the select fast underrated 3stars. Recruit speed for skill position. Recruit strength for the trenches. Find a 1/2 capable QB. Get a good OC &DC at the same time and you win. With an elite QB you win easier.

They will get talent. That isn’t the hard part of the job. Heck Miles and Orgeron won natty’s there. Most people wouldn’t want Miles or Orgeron as their head coach however.
I always wonder how many titles Saban would have won there if he stuck around. I don't think it would be as many as Bama but at least 4? Maybe 6?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT