ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas attacks Israel

Read Obadiah. Edom/Esau is the Palestinians...If it aint this time, it is the future

Meanwhile live:

not all war footage but only news live streaming I have found...Arutz Sheva used to have a channel but cant find a live stream.

Please post any live streams if you can find them. TIA

Reactions: BCSpell
Israel has zero friends in the Democratic Party. They support radical isam, and hamas. I would kill 100 of theirs for every one of my people that died. That is how you win
If they start the attack, then yes. palestinian terrorists are anti-Semitic.

the right needs to get its s..t straight and win back elections.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Miss the peaceful Trump years.....Putin and the Philistines were milder then.....they're restless whenever a Democrat holds office.
Trump gave us Peace in the Middle East.

BTW look at what else Biden is up to...

This is the money-laundering version of foreign policy. Biden says he supports SA and Israel normalizing ties, then gives Iran the cash to fund hamas attacks against Israel that put the talks between SA and Israel in jeopardy.

If those talks go through, it legitimizes The Abraham Accords, which Trump brokered. Biden and the left doesn't that, so they publicly say they support the move, then fund the attacks on Israel to try to kill the talks.

Sheep still asleep?

It’s a sad state of affairs that everything has to boil down to teams and politics. Pathetic. Terrorists are the enemy. The division only serves to make the true enemies of the USA stronger.

Reactions: emekz1 and nail1988
It’s a sad state of affairs that everything has to boil down to teams and politics. Pathetic. Terrorists are the enemy. The division only serves to make the true enemies of the USA stronger.
Wake up. Libs are defending the terrorists, instead calling them "insurgents". And yes, pathetic is a good word for it ...

Wake up. Libs are defending the terrorists, instead calling them "insurgents". And yes, pathetic is a good word for it ...
No, the far right is giddy see how this works. The left doesn’t support this a few lunatics do. The terrorists are the enemy. Keep your eye on the ball.

Last edited:
They have already said that they will use the money wherever they need it. I do believe that that money has not been spent yet, however, if you think that it won't fund a terrorism in the future is naïve and shortsighted ...
Precisely. Precisely.

🤣 Like Iran follows the rules.
And there's the lie they tell the sheep to attempt to make this shitburger palatable to them. I'm sure @LizardGrad89 is somewhere on Twitter right now arguing this point with a Trump supporter.

"What??? Funding terrorism???? The left isn't trying to wipe God's chosen people from the planet, we are trying to FUND HUMANITARIAN EFFORTS that HELP PEOPLE! OMG I just can't with you Trumpies! Where do you get this stuff???"

Live to be hoodwinked.

They have already said that they will use the money wherever they need it. I do believe that that money has not been spent yet, however, if you think that it won't fund a terrorism in the future is naïve and shortsighted ...
money is fungible. Give it to them for bandaids, they transfer their bandaid money to their weapons account.

The people who spout that nonsense know better.

money is fungible. Give it to them for bandaids, they transfer their bandaid money to their weapons account.

The people who spout that nonsense know better.
Can't argue with that. Its like the lottery money going to education.....when they do the budgets they factor in the lottery money and move other money somewhere else.

Can't argue with that. Its like the lottery money going to education.....when they do the budgets they factor in the lottery money and move other money somewhere else.
That's the extent of your interest in commenting on this issue? Money going to education????

Let's try to reframe this: In many countries around the world, it is illegal to practice homosexuality. What if our President Trump had given $6 billion to one of these countries for 'humanitarian' aid, and a few days later, a militant terrorist organization started roaming their streets hunting gays?

Would you then be interested in commenting? I think so, since we can now get you to talk for weeks on anything related to the Trump witchhunt.

Innocent people being butchered in the streets doesn't interest you? Play like this is happening in Ukraine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT