ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas attacks Israel

From the comments section:

She must be tired out. Not only does she have to wipe his a** and change his Depends she has to tell the senile old Communist ba**rd what to say before he puts his foot in his mouth any deeper than he already has.

From the comments section:

She must be tired out. Not only does she have to wipe his a** and change his Depends she has to tell the senile old Communist ba**rd what to say before he puts his foot in his mouth any deeper than he already has.
I think Hunter is the one that has to change his depends.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Pale Revere, Stevie Wonderbread, Milk Chamberlain, Powder Ranger, Talcum X, Ghost Malone, Bet-he White, Cream Abdul Jabbar is back. This guy reminds me of BSC/MDF, a pathetic liar.

Not sure how anything will change with Hamas being that Salafi brand of Sunni Islam. Those guys make Iran's leaders seem a little rational in comparison. No excuse for Israel having a security lapse like that though.

This is probably posted elsewhere, but this is such a tremendous clip. Hollowing out of America occurred when we replaced hard working citizens like this with a bunch of effete consultant douchebags who shine kneecaps for a living. And his statement “you can fly Palestinian flags or chant death to the Jews, death to America, but we can put up signs,” is about the smartest thing anyone has said on American politics that I can remember.

Looks like ground troops are going into Gaza, now we wait to see if Iran makes a move.

Regardless of how this ends, I will keep going back to...how did one of the most sophisticated defense systems in the world completely fail just as the initial attack happened by hamas? That stenches of sabotage internally,

• Angry
All hell is breaking loose in Gaza at the moment, and the US is also striking at Iranian supported sources in Syria that have attacked US assets in Iraq.
I wish people would research before posting garbage like this. Our IDIOT president...who LOVES him some Iran, and hates Israel...bombed an unmanned ammo depot. BFD....what a spineless action when 20 Americans have been injured...one dead.

WTH?
it’s the Muzzies who are in the streets protesting and threatening America and the Jews?

Last edited:
719169387d004768.jpeg

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
Or Putin? But remember, supposedly they almost had a peace agreement, until Biden quashed it. You know man, had to protect the biden crime family enterprise.
Well in this instance we're talking about the country that was attacked. Dems are ALL FOR Ukraine defending her sovereignty, but Israel needs to lay down its arms...because they don't know how to launder military aid back into their campaigns.

But point taken...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT