ADVERTISEMENT

GREAT GAME Kyle Trask

There was only 1 holding penalty called all night, so I am sure the refs missed a ton by both teams.

Corrupt paid off / ordered refs didn't miss a thing, and they called the one that they needed to put the Gators in a hole and release the kitties D, knowing that the refs would call a holding on UF when needed. o_O

All of the 'fake news' spin in the world isn't going to change the realities of what was planned and intended.
This is not a sport,,,,o_O it's a money maker, first, foremost, and always. :cool:

And if you want to know who really controls it,,,, then just follow the money... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Corrupt paid off / oredered refs didn't miss a thing, and they called the one that they needed to put the Gators in a hole and release the kitties D, knowing that the refs would call a holding on UF when needed. o_O

All of the 'fake news' spin in the world isn't going to change the realities of what was planned and intended.
This is not a sport,,,,o_O it's a money maker, first, foremost, and always. :cool:

And if you want to know who really controls it,,,, then just follow the money... :rolleyes:

Why would the SEC/Networks, etc... want LSU to beat Florida?

Do your own research to answer your own questions, or don't.

It's easy enough to just buy the 'fake news' and do what you're told in all phases of life.... :cool:

You would think they would want an undefeated SEC East team. He is just a sore loser. Every fan base has them.

No, you're just a rival troll mouth breather coon-azz, cause the red-stick is over-loaded with them. My first game at Florida Field was when Spurrier was our QB. o_O

But I'm betting that you just fell off the turnip truck last week.... :cool:

Do your own research to answer your own questions, or don't.

It's easy enough to just buy the 'fake news' and do what you're told in all phases of life.... :cool:

You post about 10,000 words a week cutting and pasting recruiting rankings but you can’t come up with a couple of sentences on why the SEC would want LSU to beat UF? Why? Oh because you’re talking out of your ass? Ok carry on.

You post about 10,000 words a week cutting and pasting recruiting rankings but you can’t come up with a couple of sentences on why the SEC would want LSU to beat UF? Why? Oh because you’re talking out of your ass? Ok carry on.

You don't want to know the answers, you just want to argue with whatever I say.
Like I said, find your own answers,,, or don't.
You should probably go right on back to sleep,,, it's what you're best at...
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

PS
You could instead of tell me why --- Why wouldn't the SEC/Networks, etc... want LSU to beat Florida?

You don't want to know the answers, you just want to argue with whatever I say.
Like I said, find your own answers,,, or don't.
You should probably go right on back to sleep,,, it's what you're best at...
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

PS
You could instead of tell me why --- Why wouldn't the SEC/Networks, etc... want LSU to beat Florida?

Because Florida is a premier program nationally that makes more money as a program than LSU and is the flagship university in a state with three times the televisions as Louisiana?

And it sets up premier SEC national games for Florida Georgia a long with maybe the National game of the year in the SEC championship game as opposed to having one big regular season game LSU vs Bama?

That’s just off the top of my head. Maybe if Bama is LSU’s only loss, or vice versa, the SEC gets two in the playoff, but that could be the same with an undefeated east team in the SECC. Did the SEC plot to have USC beat Georgia as well?

No, you're just a rival troll mouth breather coon-azz, cause the red-stick is over-loaded with them. My first game at Florida Field was when Spurrier was our QB. o_O

But I'm betting that you just fell off the turnip truck last week.... :cool:
Seriously? You are spewing conspiracy theories on a cfb message board, and I'm a troll? Ok. I find it hilarious that you actually think the refs and the SEC were trying to help LSU beat UF. What's even worse is that you actually admitted to turning off your TV before the game was over. Talk about falling off the turnip truck. Coon ass...been called worse. Starting following LSU in the last couple of years of the Charlie Mac era, so not quite as old as you...but old.

...you can’t come up with a couple of sentences on why the SEC would want LSU to beat UF...

The answer is simple: It’s because they love cookies...and when LSU wins...EVERYBODY GET COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Follow the money you mor-rons....o_O

I wonder why none of you addressed the big money? :rolleyes:

W/L - Spread - Over-Under - And a long list of other categories.... :cool:

===========

And just another little nugget or two for consideration. :cool:

No matter who the coaches are.
No matter who the players are.
No matter which system is being used on Off. or Def..
In the last 30 years,:
Alabama is in the top 3 for the least penalized SEC teams.
Florida is in the top 3 for the most penalized SEC teams.

But the Alabama Home Office based SEC refs are always competent, fair, and unbiased.
And there has never been any problems in sports due to gambling... :rolleyes:
Gambler currency can be $$$, threats, etc...

The LSU OL is just so GREAT that they never committed holding in that game...
Do any of your fools really believe that? :confused:
'They are letting them play' --- is just a euphemism for we aren't going by the rules.

Old days fairy tales begin 'Once upon a time.'
Present day fairy tales begin 'Once I've got your money.' o_O
-----

Unless its's Demorat politics, then it's 'Once I'm elected.' :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Since 2010, how do you kill a Gator football season?

QB - Break a leg or at least take out a knee or an ankle.
Brantley - Driskel - Del Rio - Franks - Trask~almost.... o_O

UK rolled up Franks, taking him out for the season.
TN hit Trask low and sprained his knee (MCL)
AU hit Trask low going for his knees.
LSU hit Trask low, going for his knees. (refs at least flagged that one)
SCa hit Trask low, going for his knees.
Trask has been resilient and/or pretty damn lucky so far.... :cool:

When FSUcks-Bowdown tried to late-hit hurt Danny out, what did SOS do?
"If the other team is going to hit past the whistle, then maybe we need to do the same."
"Danny's a New Testament guy (turn the other cheek)
I'm an old Testament guy (an eye for an eye)"

In the NC game vs FSUcks, Steve also met with the officials to tell them his intentions.
Result --- no more late hits and UF 52 - 20 Criminoles
Until and unless Dan takes an aggressive stand, the Gator QB;s will remain at risk in every game imo. :cool:

Cures can include protests to the SEC Office of officials, (unlikely to help or do chit imo)
Stand up the opposing offending DL'man and chop-block his knees.
Go after the other teams QB's knees.
(cause just like Steve, I'm an Old Testament kind of guy) o_O
==========

SECe

UF 7-1 -- 4-1 SEC (lost night game @ 7-0 -- 3-0 LSU)

UGly 6-1 -- 3-1 SEC (lost to 3-4 -- 2-3 SCa)

Mizz 5-2 -- 2-1 SEC (lost @ 2-5 -- 1-3 VU)

WTF??? How does Mizzou beat WVa, SCa & Ole Miss, but lose to Wyo & VU???

LEX TALIONIS works for me.

Thanks EW, that was one I was unfamiliar with, and I like learning new words. ;):D

For others that might be as clueless as I was...
Lex talionis definition -- The principle or law of retaliation that a punishment inflicted should correspond in degree and kind to the offense of the wrongdoer, as an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth; retributive justice.

I'd rather not have to,,, but when it's the only recourse due to the 'failure of authority,' then it's acceptable,,, and in fact necessary imoho... o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT