ADVERTISEMENT

Gov. Ron ROCKS!!!

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Just getting the 90lb. Great Pyrenees mix ready for a walk. I love the concealed carry laws in Florida. How about you?

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
Just getting the 90lb. Great Pyrenees mix ready for a walk. I love the concealed carry laws in Florida. How about you?

pistol-wink.gif

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
I didn't even know that. I've never heard him mention it before, not even last year. This year, it's understandable. 😂
After the CFP teams were announced, DeSantis cried over the Holes being left out and stated how his daughter mocks the chop. He even said he'd file some kind of suit or something like that.

You do know DeSantis is a Holes fan, just like his kids are.
I don't care who he is a fan of, he makes life in Florida the best in the nation. No Governor can come close to him. After his term is up, I hope he goes into the private sector and makes a fortune for his wife and family.

The boy from Dunedin has done well as governor and needs to get the hell out of dirty politics. He has set the bar very high for future governors of our state.

I don't care who he is a fan of, he makes life in Florida the best in the nation. No Governor can come close to him. After his term is up, I hope he goes into the private sector and makes a fortune for his wife and family.

The boy from Dunedin has done well as governor and needs to get the hell out of dirty politics. He has set the bar very high for future governors of our state.
I only mentioned that because Shime, for some reason, starts multiple FSU threads hours after we've discussed FSU losing on at least 2 different threads, yet creates another which has been repeated over and over.

I agree 100%

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT