ADVERTISEMENT

Goodyear bans blue lives matters and MAGA shirts, allows BLM

Just bought tires and they weren't Goodyear. BTW, this year will have been a "good year" because Trump will conquer in the end.

Reactions: nail1988
Last time I bought tires from Goodyear was over years ago and paid off my credit card I have with them a year later. Just last year I switched to BF Goodrich.

Reactions: nail1988
My truck has seen it's last set of 20" Goodyear Eagles. Never again! o_O
And I will be sending them an email to let them know why they've lost another long time customer.

Just like I haven't been in a Target store for years for similar reasons, when Target chose to discriminate against Military Vets, while instead catering to the LGBT's. In my world, It's a two-way street and so choices have consequences... :cool:

Voting with your feet and your wallet can be as important as what you do at the ballot box.
A little 'feet to the fire' action can make a difference. ;)

Here in Jax I have seen police cars/trucks/SUVs from the Jax Sheriff's Office taken to Goodyear for repairs and maintenance. This won't end well for Goodyear.

Here in Jax I have seen police cars/trucks/SUVs from the Jax Sheriff's Office taken to Goodyear for repairs and maintenance. This won't end well for Goodyear.

It's already 'not going well' for Goodyear.

But it could still 'end well' for them if they get and understand the 'Wake-UP Call' that they are now getting... :cool:

Last edited:
It's already 'not going well' for Goodyear.

But it could still 'end well' for them if they get and understand the 'Wake-UP Call' that they are now getting... :cool:

Too late!

Goodbye....Goodyear

Like I said, too late.

“Given that Goodyear actively markets their tires to federal, state, and local police departments across the nation, I find their newfound distaste for law enforcement to be insulting at best. Goodyear should certainly not continue to count on any sizable revenue from their very profitable police and military divisions in the future,”

Another government official who wishes to remain anonymous commented on the situation to TGP, saying “let Antifa keep them in business with the tires they buy for their bicycles. Most mayors I’ve talked to are done with Goodyear. They will take a BIG hit on this one.”
Kentucky Mayor to Stop Using Goodyear Tires for Police, Fire, and Emergency Vehicles Over Their Anti-Cop Stances

Well then,,, sometimes the consequences come home to roost, after making dumb-chit choices and decisions... :oops:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT