ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck, Gators, in the upcoming football season

cheers_law_and_order.gif

And fans gonna fan.

Mr. G., even though unintentional and uncomfortable for both of us, we obviously inadvertently have certain similarities. For proof positive, please note how close we are in the all important cumulative 'Like' count.

I now feel compelled to shower, followed by a decision regarding whether to imbibe in 15 or 23 year Pappy, mit der ice ball, of course.

Reactions: Lil65 and goldmom
ya ya ya, let's hide in here. :D

hide.gif

As I stated in the other thread, I think it's great. It shows that Jimbo is a man of his word and doesn't lie to players just to get them to sign on the proverbial dotted line.

so....Golson was the best choice or he only did it to keep his word?

My my my my friend...the tangled webs we weave (both of us)

What the hell!?!

A Gator hijacked a thread started by a Nole?

Reactions: Lil65
I am enjoying this season.

I think the noles are going through what we went through in 2012. Sure. The team is winning, but you know it's a lie and it's only a matter of time before it implodes.

We, on the other hand, are getting to have fun for once

I think the noles are going through what we went through in 2012. Sure. The team is winning, but you know it's a lie and it's only a matter of time before it implodes.

We, on the other hand, are getting to have fun for once

Homocane and I were Section E, Row 2. (South End Zone, left side facing the field) What a friggin BLAST of a game! I have not had that much fun in the Swamp in many years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT