ADVERTISEMENT

Good jobs report...

It was for a change. Wonder what happens when the fallout of people either being fired or quitting because of Vax Mandates takes effect.

Reactions: gator1776
Fake news
So, you are saying people aren't losing their jobs or quiting because of vaccine mandates.
Dam, a lot of fake news out there, from both sides of the aisle.

The vaccine mandate is the worst idea Biden could have come up with. If these Tard antiVaxxers want to roll the dice, let them.

The vaccine mandate is the worst idea Biden could have come up with. If these Tard antiVaxxers want to roll the dice, let them.
Agreed but No I do not think it’s retarded not to get the vaccine I think it’s a personal choice to be made by the individual after proper discussion with their physician.

Last edited:
Reactions: BCSpell and BSC911
Agreed No I do not think it’s retarded now to get the vaccine I think it’s a personal choice to be made by the individual after proper discussion with their physician.
My son is vehemently antiRonaVaxx. I can't talk sense into that boy.

Not worth a new thread, so I'll just drop this in here for it's entertainment value.

Tesla CEO Elon Musk tweeted Friday that he’s considering launching a new university: the “Texas Institute of Technology & Science. --

Well, the iG's all in for the creation of TITS.... 😁

Does anyone here really believe that the traitorous Rats in charge want to force 'real protection' on the Republicans that oppose them???

That's about as believable as the chicken farmer hiring the fox to guard his hen house....

And IF their vaccine really works as they claim, why would they need to force others to get vaccinated, to protect the vaccinated from the un-vaccinated?

And IF their vax doesn't really work as advertised,,, then WTF all the way around.....

Exactly what is tard about being healthy enough to beat COVID and end up with natural immunity. I refuse to take any vaccine that is barely a year old. F@ck Brandon and his mandate. This is suppose to be a free country.

Exactly what is tard about being healthy enough to beat COVID and end up with natural immunity. I refuse to take any vaccine that is barely a year old. F@ck Brandon and his mandate. This is suppose to be a free country.
I'd be fine with taking the shot....if it worked. These shots not only don't work, they are killing tens of thousands.

Amazing how sheep like @BSC911 just blindly do what Mama Government tells them to do.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Go for it. That’s what One of my golfing buddies thought. 40 years old and in great shape. Spent 40 days in the hospital and says it will be months before fully recovered.

But I agree, it’s a free country to do stupid things as long as you aren’t hurting others. I’m antiMandate.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
The nine states with the highest Covid rates all have Pub governors. And 14 of the top 15. Great job.
Thank you, I agree. And we have most of the people smart enough to have rejected taking the most deadly 'vaccine' in the history of medicine.

Up to 55,000 deaths now from the vaccine.

Our slowest of the slow were first in line to get the jab.

PS: Anyone notice if @gator1776 is tattling on @BSC911 and saying he has to move his comments to the covid thread? It seems bsc is the only poster who will talk to him these days, so I assume @gator1776 isn't willing to risk alienating the only friend he has right now.

Couldn't have said it any better.

Go for it. That’s what One of my golfing buddies thought. 40 years old and in great shape. Spent 40 days in the hospital and says it will be months before fully recovered.

But I agree, it’s a free country to do stupid things as long as you aren’t hurting others. I’m antiMandate.
Seems you like to present yourself as a vacationer, jack of all trades, sports enthusiast... Do you happen to skydive also? @BSC911 responds: "Yeah, I have to make sure my pilot can fly my plane or else no one will be flying it if I jumped from it."

Seems you like to present yourself as a vacationer, jack of all trades, sports enthusiast... Do you happen to skydive also? @BSC911 responds: "Yeah, I have to make sure my pilot can fly my plane or else no one will be flying it if I jumped from it."
Naw, I have acrophobia, which translates to fear of heights.

Aided by the government's paying people not to work program ending in September.
Now Hiden is pushing for a national mandate, which will further tank the economy and cripple the work force.

I swear, it's almost as if the dems are trying to kill off a significant part of the population.

@Uniformed_ReRe are you familiar with bill gates' theory about population control? How he believes vaccines can help?

Reactions: kjfreeze

Did he take Ivermectin or the HCQ Cocktail in the first week of his infection?

If not, then his dumb-azz got exactly what the traitorous Rats and their sheep wanted him to get... As the
BS-C911 💩 has proven repeatedly here,,,,
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID....

Sunny

we saw the same results for 8 years under our Mugabe high black unemployment that left communities left with little hope.

Black-White Unemployment Gap Grew In October​

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Southwest Airlines disagrees.
...and American Airlines.

Kim Iverson (hardly a RINO let alone a Conservative) said it best in regards to firefighters: are you more worried about them getting Covid-19 or not showing up to save your family or possessions?

Dr. Scott Gottlieb also got it right: there is so much of a political divide over mandates, is it worth the incremental 2-3 percent of herd immunity to get the significant uptick in unemployment, labor costs, etc.

And as most know, I am just like Ben Shapiro on this: as pro-vax (with our current vaccines, not, for example, Sino-Vax) as one can be, and feel it is a really, candidly, stupid decision not to get one and one that is showing up in excess deaths in Red counties versus Blue, but people should be able to make decisions with their health.

And yes, Kalim, I am pro-choice at the federal and state government level as well up to fetal viability outside of the womb. If specific counties want to ban it in rural america for religious or moral reasons, then they can do that.

A lot said here, but it is a good jobs report, prompted by many things including expiring unemployment benefits, drawn down savings and lowered covid-19 spread.

Sunny

we saw the same results for 8 years under our Mugabe high black unemployment that and communities left with little hope.

Black-White Unemployment Gap Grew In October​

Oh look, a dem gets back in office* and suddenly record low unemployment for blacks leaves with him.

And @kalimgoodman keeps hating on the Republican that brought prosperity to his claimed race, and keeps voting for the guy that hurts his claimed race.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT