ADVERTISEMENT

Gonna be back to blue jerseys, right?

I remember his debut, Jeff Demps took the season opening kickoff back for a TD....and then it was called back due to a holding penalty. Guess that was an ominous sign of the future of the Muschump era.

And the Block F!

NOT ON THE HELMETS

finger.gif

Nope I need the Block F in midfield again. Buuuut I'd settle for the white helmets with the Block F too, those are sweet!
OMG....if we could get the white helmets with the F on the side...that would be so money. I love that look...I've given up on the F block...for now UF has sadly moved on from the F block.

Never ever bring out orange jerseys again.

Id be fine if we only brought out orange pants MAYBE once a year.

White helmet with the blue F is the future. 1979 script is silly at this point. Retro is in.

They need to DIAF.

I would like to see us treat the Orange jerseys like Notre Dame treats the green jerseys. A rare event, but one designed to get super-max emotion from players and fans.

Regular jersey: the white striped pants always, blue jerseys at home, white on the road, so that our road jerseys are all white.

Blue on blue for home games

White on white for road games

Orange for homecoming

Orange pants against UK(home or road)
I like the white on white or blue with white mainly...even orange with white. It doesn't matter what I think but put the block F on the helmet and on the field again. Taking the F off the field was a travesty.

Reactions: sadgator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT