ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia - Tenn

You are obviously a young guy who doesn't know jack shit about football, so I will assume you are good at something else. Fromm did throw an int when the RB stop on the route, apparently you were answering a call when he threw the TD when the game was still in doubt. Why throw the ball when you are averaging 8 yards a run? Too bad Kirby didn't read your post, maybe he wouldn't have called the Dawgs off and put up a few more on the Gates, but he knows McElwain and tried to save his job by not running it up. Maybe for UF's sake you hire another former co-worker and he will continue to take it easy on UF, after all he did let you score. Get use to it, maybe you will live long enough to see UF keep it to less than 30.

Everyone take a picture of this gem

Yoh can't accept the fact were 4-3 against u the last 7 but please keep living in the past when you had that Quitter as a HBC.
That means it is also 4-4
That means it is also 4-5
That means it is also 4-6

Hmmm...I think I spot a trend here.

That means it is also 4-4
That means it is also 4-5
That means it is also 4-6

Hmmm...I think I spot a trend here.
We won in 2007 & 2004 too so since the beginning of the 2004 season y'all are 8-6 against us. So your not exactly owning us.

Yoh can't accept the fact were 4-3 against u the last 7 but please keep living in the past when you had that Quitter as a HBC.
I have to admit as great of a coach as SOS was the way he quit on South Carolina was disgraceful. At least Grayson Lambert setting an NCAA record against the ol' ball coach will be one of SOS' last memories of the Dawgs. :D

Reactions: Dawgs200
PX9avDU.gif

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT