ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Florida 2023

This is embarrassing. Georgia goof’s around all season trailing teams like SCAR, Vandy and others then they play practically flawless today.
They destroyed Kentucky like they're doing us. They seem to rise up when they feel needed. They just want to keep embarrassing the Gators for as many years as they can.

• Sad
Reactions: sadgator and emekz1
Thank God this is the last year of listening to Gary Danielson.
The really heart warming moments were Spurrier and Meyer kicking that horse face in the teeth. I'm pretty sure he'll never forget those moments. Even Muschamp and Yellar toofs got their kicks in too on occasion. 😂

Reactions: gatordad3
They destroyed Kentucky like they're doing us. They seem to rise up when they feel needed. They just want to keep embarrassing the Gators for as many years as they can.
And the younger people never understood how SOS was a GOD at UF. He used UGA like a rented mule during his time here. Oh well, the young never learn.

Why isn't Max Brown getting some snaps? The game is lost and the back-up needs some reps in live game situations, IMO?

Reactions: Gator Fever
This team is a roller coaster ride.
It's a work in progress for damn sure. But one thing is certain, the offensive line can't pass block for ish. I don't want to hear we play more freshmen than anyone else. It's somewhat valid, but what about next year, our sophomores suck too? I felt like a 7-5 season was coming before this journey began, I hope we get there.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
Our offensive line got mauled. Defense played a little better in the second half after being steamrolled in the first half. We seemed disinterested for most of the game. Very odd considering this is a rivalry. These coaches like Napier, Mullen, and buttertooth could care less about the rivalry.

Our offensive line got mauled. Defense played a little better in the second half after being steamrolled in the first half. We seemed disinterested for most of the game. Very odd considering this is a rivalry. These coaches like Napier, Mullen, and buttertooth could care less about the rivalry.
That’s a great plus about Kirby. He played in these games. Got embarrassed in Athens by Spurriers half a hundred. I honestly think he hates Florida as much as SOS hates Georgia.

Why isn't Max Brown getting some snaps? The game is lost and the back-up needs some reps in live game situations, IMO?
Max Brown getting snaps...lol...is that what we are reduced too. Guys the sky isn't falling we were never going to win this one...if you didn't know that, you need help. The Pups beat an average team, congrats. They are really good and we are not. If we win 2-4 then we are much improved IMO and I'm seeing it on the field too. Big time players are coming our way but let's be honest it's going to take another year to get right, there is no magic wand for where we were last year. The whining is killing me.

Last edited:
Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
Game was over on that emotionally driven 4th down go for it decision and idiotic play call. 17 points in like two minutes right after that.

Reactions: sadgator
Max Brown getting snaps...lol...is that what we are reduced too. Guys the sky isn't falling we were never going to win this one...if you didn't know that, you need help. The Pups beat an average team, congrats. They are really good and we are not. If we win 2-4 then we are much improved IMO and I'm seeing it on the field too. Big time players are coming our way but let's be honest it's going to take another year to get right, there is no magic wand for where we were last year. The whining is killing me.

You don't get it '79. I wasn't saying that Brown could lead us back to victory. The game was essentially in the bag for Georgia when I made that post (if you had been following along with us posters during the game, you would know that) and was merely meaning that the back-up needed experience and reps in a live game in case Mertz gets hurt down the road. Most teams, when the game is over late, don't want to risk their starting QB getting hurt playing meaningless minutes and so play the back-up to keep that from happening AND to get them experience, which Brown badly needs. If you can't understand that, you need help.

P.S. - The sky might not be falling, but we'll be lucky to better last year's 5-7 record and this Saturday will decide whether or not we can do that. We do have a top rated class coming in next year (if he can keep it together), but there are so many flaws and holes in this team and some of them have to do with coaching decisions and hires (or lack thereof), IMO. I understand that Napier ain't going anywhere for at least 2 more years, but there's usually a significant leap in performance between years 1 & 2 and most of us aren't seeing it.

You’re making a lot of sense.

Dan Mullen. Picking the gators to win. Adding fuel to the fire. Do you think he’s somewhere snickering about it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT