ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia 4th most STD infected state in America

GordonGecko

Ring of Honor
Mar 29, 2002
I guess they don't ONLY hump legs....but maybe they should

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/do-you-live-in-one-of-the-most-sexually-diseased-states/

Sexually transmitted diseases are getting worse in the United States, increasing for the third year, with 2016 reaching an all-time high.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and data analysis by Backgroundchecks.org, here are the ten most sexually diseased states in America:

1. Alaska

2. Mississippi

3. Louisiana

4. Georgia

5. New Mexico

6. North Carolina

7. South Carolina

8. Arkansas

9. Delaware

10. Oklahoma

I'm not surprised.

After they finally " score" a win.

They pop up out of nowhere and annoy the shit out of you. They can be gone by the weekend or stay for a month. Who knows.

many of us knew that, and it's cute how uga fans are pretending it was because of them.. either way, then we appreciate you helping us make sure we smash you more in the future..

Signed, every single Gator

I guess they don't ONLY hump legs....but maybe they should

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/do-you-live-in-one-of-the-most-sexually-diseased-states/

Sexually transmitted diseases are getting worse in the United States, increasing for the third year, with 2016 reaching an all-time high.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and data analysis by Backgroundchecks.org, here are the ten most sexually diseased states in America:

1. Alaska

2. Mississippi

3. Louisiana

4. Georgia

5. New Mexico

6. North Carolina

7. South Carolina

8. Arkansas

9. Delaware

10. Oklahoma

Delaware has a tiny population. But beginning in the late 1970's and continuing thru today, there was a huge migration of the "Kevin Spacy" types, so that would explain why that state has such high rates.

I wouldn't advise booking a vacation to Rehobeth Beach .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT