ADVERTISEMENT

geez louise- this guy is ......................

crocodile-dundee.gif

Compared to the amazing rally Trump just had in the deep blue SOUTH BRONX where he spoke for 90 minutes, no script and the huge crowd loved it.

Reactions: BillytheC
I have never seen an individual lie as much as this idiot does.
really???? TRUMP, that name ring a bell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just think how bad trump is that he got obliterated by Big joe. he also lost to Hillary, popular vote at least... He is brutal. He may beat Joe this time around, but it wont mean anything more than a jumbo shrimp won. these choices we have scream how moronic the electorate is in this country, thats all it does.

• Haha
Reactions: Chrismartin1974

a simple reminder.... just the tip here, the real version is many many hours....

It just underscores the very unfortunate fact that America so badly needs two new candidates at such a critical juncture in our history.
Joe is just tragically done. It’s cruel to him and America. Let him go to the beach and stay there.

Trump had some good ideas and did some good things for all of us but his second term is too “iffy” as far as I’m concerned. Too prone to being a revenge tour 2.0.
Both are too old.

It just underscores the very unfortunate fact that America so badly needs two new candidates at such a critical juncture in our history.
Joe is just tragically done. It’s cruel to him and America. Let him go to the beach and stay there.

Trump had some good ideas and did some good things for all of us but his second term is too “iffy” as far as I’m concerned. Too prone to being a revenge tour 2.0.
Both are too old.
Who wuda thunk a 72 year old grannie would be an age discriminator? What is the world coming to?

This is the same kind of thinking(EXACTLY) that people who use skin color as a basis for determining if they are good or bad people. Yes..it is. I do not believe that you mean to do it...but here we are, it is undeniable. I have interviewed and hired people for 38 years or so...and I HATE it when someone tries to put someone in a box to determine if they should be hired. Finding really good help is VERY hard. My boss wants for me to hire a spanish speaking salesperson. It is hard enough to hire ANY person..much less require they speak spanish. So for all of these years, I did not care if they were male, female, democrat(could be either) white, black, green...what I cared about is how well they could do a job in the way we like, and fit in with my team. We now have TWO choices. FJB or Trump. Choose wisely. If you like 20% inflation(the amount since JJB took over)high interest rates, weak military, DEI, totally BS climate agenda...this FJB IDIOT is your guy. If you love America....Trump is the OBVIOUS choice. So simple a f'n caveman could choose!

Last edited:
really???? TRUMP, that name ring a bell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just think how bad trump is that he got obliterated by Big joe. he also lost to Hillary, popular vote at least... He is brutal. He may beat Joe this time around, but it wont mean anything more than a jumbo shrimp won. these choices we have scream how moronic the electorate is in this country, thats all it does.
^^^step one of the coming to terms process.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
joey and his gang could eff up a wet dream

They do, everyday.

Why do you call him "Big Joe"?, oh wait never mind. You are a degenerate just like him.

snowflake starting to admit it, huh?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT