ADVERTISEMENT

GATORS/ noles game thread..

Can Trask complete a pass beyond 10 yards?

both his deep balls have been overthrown by 5 yards

SOW has little discipline

But

They have good players that Taggart mishandled

Have now seen two horse collars by them uncalled. Either maintain order or let these kids fight ACC refs. Do your jobs

Thank goodness for that SOW penalty

Only possible way to drop this game is with major mistakes

27-7 score
16-3 first downs
254-80 yardage
6 SOW penalties to 2

Maybe FSU rallies
As mentioned, their talent is much better than their performance, but they need a complete makeover and a coach who can withstand a rebuild where he may lose more but changes the culture

With that, I am never comfortable in a rivalry game, and FSU gets the hall to start the third, so they have a chance

27-7 score
16-3 first downs
254-80 yardage
6 SOW penalties to 2

Maybe FSU rallies
As mentioned, their talent is much better than their performance, but they need a complete makeover and a coach who can withstand a rebuild where he may lose more but changes the culture

With that, I am never comfortable in a rivalry game, and FSU gets the hall to start the third, so they have a chance
C'mon brokowski......they have no chance.

27-7 score
16-3 first downs
254-80 yardage
6 SOW penalties to 2

Maybe FSU rallies

We actually have some really good players we are just the dumbest team alive.

I am not displeased with this game so far.

We beat them by 49 in 1973. Worst loss ever (tied with Clemson last year). Can we get to 50?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT