ADVERTISEMENT

Gators are 14 point favorites over Champerone

Hey, they are the best four loss team in the NATION!
After you become a four loss team this season we will still be the best four loss tram in the country.
I'LL bet last week before ARKY spanked your ass 31-10 you were talking trash about them also. Everybody in the conference is still laughing.

After you become a four loss team this season we will still be the best four loss tram in the country.
I'LL bet last week before ARKY spanked your ass 31-10 you were talking trash about them also. Everybody in the conference is still laughing.

Nope MaMa-Fold, unlike you lamecock moe-rons, we were all expecting a very tough game @ Arkansas. That's easy to prove, just go back and read what's posted here from last week.

But hey, Steve Spurrier Field in the SWAMP is just another football field, so you lamecocks should have no problems at all in destroying the puny Gators, so have at it... :rolleyes:

Having both of our starting upper classmen LB's out, and starting 2 Fr in their place is nothing.
And losing the starting QB and the starting C calling the line play is nothing.
So all of the rest of the players that are out are also no problem. Men down, Fr are up.... :cool:

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I think it's been that way for you guys 4 out of the last 6 years against us........but who's counting?
Yeah that guy you beat is now your head coach!! LOL!

Remember he got fired the day after losing to USCjr in the Swamp on a choke job, especially by the STs gaffe who by the way USCjrs STs coach is Coleman Hutzler who was the STs coach at UF on that day. Good luck!

Nope MaMa-Fold, unlike you lamecock moe-rons, we were all expecting a very tough game @ Arkansas. That's easy to prove, just go back and read what's posted here from last week.

But hey, Steve Spurrier Field in the SWAMP is just another football field, so you lamecocks should have no problems at all in destroying the puny Gators, so have at it... :rolleyes:

Having both of our starting upper classmen LB's out, and starting 2 Fr in their place is nothing.
And losing the starting QB and the starting C calling the line play is nothing.
So all of the rest of the players that are out are also no problem. Men down, Fr are up.... :cool:
Yeah, I feel so sorry for you. We have to go into the mighty swamp with three freshmen and a soph leading us and the Oline being manned by only one senior, the rest sophs and frosh. POOR little us.

Well, that is just fine buddy. And now you get our sloppy second. The same sloppy second that was our coach the years you beat us.
that sloppy second is heading for the COY in the SEC after he whips his former team this weekend. Just saying.

I think that Gamecocks will lose another game but there is another team that I believe will be the best 4 lost team before the season is over. I believe all of us can then agree on who is the best 4 lost team. Go Gators!

Back at you...oh wait.....

I believe that it's 'attempting to live down their lamecock past' but not getting it done without SOS at the helm...

The lamecocks have won 3 of the last 4 vs UF.
Another way to say that is,,, Spurrier was 3-1 vs Musclecramp.

Now, Musclecramp is a lamecock,
and SOS is back home in the SWAMP where he belongs...
============

BTW - IF the musclecramp does manage to pull off a win over Mc-Nuss's latest Clarabelle QB in the SWAMP, does that mean that SOS should be the HBC again???

BTW - IF the musclecramp does manage to pull off a win over Mc-Nuss's latest Clarabelle QB in the SWAMP, does that mean that SOS should be the HBC again???[/QUOTE]
No it will just mean that Carolina is 4-1 in the last 5 games versus Florida.

BTW - IF the musclecramp does manage to pull off a win over Mc-Nuss's latest Clarabelle QB in the SWAMP, does that mean that SOS should be the HBC again???
No it will just mean that Carolina is 4-1 in the last 5 games versus Florida.[/QUOTE]

10-0 - Spurrier
3-0 - Zook
4-2 - (Meyer vs Spurrier)
1-3 (musclecramp vs Spurrier)
1-0 - McElwain
19 - 5 (5-5 with our Heisman QB - HoF Coach as your HBC, 0-14 without him)

Yep, and IF your lamecocks can just go on a 14 game win streak vs UF, you'll be all caught up since joining the SEC... :rolleyes: --- Good luck with that.... o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: jamminjethro
I believe that it's 'attempting to live down their lamecock past' but not getting it done without SOS at the helm...

The lamecocks have won 3 of the last 4 vs UF.
Another way to say that is,,, Spurrier was 3-1 vs Musclecramp.

Now, Musclecramp is a lamecock,
and SOS is back home in the SWAMP where he belongs...
============

Yes I believe you guys should make the HBC your HC again if your coach drops your last 3 games. I would even recommend hiring HBC if he drops 2 out of last 3 regular season games which is very likely. I hope this helps out.

Football advice from a lamecock, is like getting political advice from a Hillbillery....

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

It is ok to laugh now but this is good advice and was only offered after you asked for it. I hope you can also laugh after each of the last 3 games but if it goes south like last year do not forget you do have a good path forward.

After all it was the path taken in 1990 after all those fruitless years of football, Florida was finally revelant in football. Other than SOS and the Meyer's years Florida has drifted back into and out of your historical performance.

Please do not dismiss out of hand this suggestion. Other than our game with Florida I pull for the Gators in football . I live in Florida and have many Gator friends.

It is ok to laugh now but this is good advice and was only offered after you asked for it. I hope you can also laugh after each of the last 3 games but if it goes south like last year do not forget you do have a good path forward.

After all it was the path taken in 1990 after all those fruitless years of football, Florida was finally revelant in football. Other than SOS and the Meyer's years Florida has drifted back into and out of your historical performance.

Please do not dismiss out of hand this suggestion. Other than our game with Florida I pull for the Gators in football . I live in Florida and have many Gator friends.
That's not accurate....but please continue and we appreciate your help....some Vandy fans have stopped by to offer their help too...

Reactions: MJWilliamson
that sloppy second is heading for the COY in the SEC after he whips his former team this weekend. Just saying.

IF Carolina somehow finds itself as winners of the East, I believe this will happen.

Yes I believe you guys should make the HBC your HC again if your coach drops your last 3 games. I would even recommend hiring HBC if he drops 2 out of last 3 regular season games which is very likely. I hope this helps out.

If you hire SOS, just make sure that professional baby maker is put on staff as well.

I'm trying to do some research on this South Carolina turnaround that you all keep talking about, but every time I Google USC, all I get are hits for Southern Cal Trojans. Are you guys on the internet?
We were USC over 100 years before Southern Cal came into being. Folks back home have always referred to us as USC. Just because a school in past years built a reputation as a football factory doesn't make them the original USC. The real, original USC founded in 1801. In the State of South Carolina, we have a rich heritage that we are very proud of.

We were USC over 100 years before Southern Cal came into being. Folks back home have always referred to us as USC. Just because a school in past years built a reputation as a football factory doesn't make them the original USC. The real, original USC founded in 1801. In the State of South Carolina, we have a rich heritage that we are very proud of.

Funny how UF fans use that one............They call Tennessee UT, but if you Google "UT" it comes up with University of Texas stuff first. People west of the Miss. River refer to Texas as UT. Wonder why we never hear that slant from anyone. We were established well before So Cal came into existence. Easy call on who is the original USC.

But what you don't have apparently is a clue about UF's past.
UF had 10 consecutive winning seasons (1980-89) and was voted the NC by 7 organizations once (1984), directly prior to SOS becoming the Gator HBC.

SCa on the other hand, has had twice as many losing season since joining the SEC in 1992, than the Gators have had since 1950. :cool:

PS

UF's only losing season since 1980, goes to the credit of your current HC, the fired musclecramp, and even he had more wins (4) in that losing season, than your team got (3) as recently as last season....o_O

No it will just mean that Carolina is 4-1 in the last 5 games versus Florida.

10-0 - Spurrier
3-0 - Zook
4-2 - (Meyer vs Spurrier)
1-3 (musclecramp vs Spurrier)
1-0 - McElwain
19 - 5 (5-5 with our Heisman QB - HoF Coach as your HBC, 0-14 without him)

Yep, and IF your lamecocks can just go on a 14 game win streak vs UF, you'll be all caught up since joining the SEC... :rolleyes: --- Good luck with that.... o_O[/QUOTE]
All true. But none of that history will be on the field Saturday, only two teams from this season. I'm not saying SC is a lock, I'm saying we are coming to play against this year's UF team versus this year's SC team and SC is not playing the UF teams of old. SC is coming in and will compete as it has vs UF the past 15 years or so, and no SC was not competitive for a long while after joining the Conference. Times have changed and CFB has as well. SC can play with UF if last 15 years are an indicator.

All true. But none of that history will be on the field Saturday, only two teams from this season. I'm not saying SC is a lock, I'm saying we are coming to play against this year's UF team versus this year's SC team and SC is not playing the UF teams of old. SC is coming in and will compete as it has vs UF the past 15 years or so, and no SC was not competitive for a long while after joining the Conference. Times have changed and CFB has as well. SC can play with UF if last 15 years are an indicator.[/QUOTE]

UF is 10 - 5 Sca over the last 15 years, and all 5 of your wins came with Spurrier as your coach.

And I'd say that you'll have a good chance to get the upset this year, because of all of the injuries and our new coaches QB foolishness. So we'll see how it goes.

Losing just these 5 starting players in one week would kill most programs:
LB, MLB, DE --- QB, OC.
The MLB makes the defensive calls.
The OC makes the offensive line calls.
So, I'm just hoping that it doesn't turn into a total Cluster.... :confused:

Last edited:
Funny how UF fans use that one............They call Tennessee UT, but if you Google "UT" it comes up with University of Texas stuff first. People west of the Miss. River refer to Texas as UT. Wonder why we never hear that slant from anyone. We were established well before So Cal came into existence. Easy call on who is the original USC.

Naw, I refer to tennis-sea as the rubber dollies from up on ole sloppy-drop in no-Knox, and UT as Tex or Tx.

While nearly everyone knows that SCa are the lamecocks.... :D

Win at least 1 sec title in football and we will start calling you SC and will drop the jr.

Reactions: instaGATOR
They won 11 games 3 years straight and only went to Atlanta once, and it wasn't even any of those years and the year they got there was because of Meyers worst year ever at UF with 5 losses at 7-5 lol...

Simply saying it's because Bentley didn't start is a weak excuse. I still have hope for MciIwain to develop into an amazing player*. (*could be baseball > football)
You just lost all credibility right there. Bentley is most certainly the main reason the team has done a 180! He might already be the best QB in the East

well that means little, actually less than little... who else even plays qb in the east that's an actual QB. Treon wouldn't even be the worst anymore and that's just...

You just lost all credibility right there. Bentley is most certainly the main reason the team has done a 180! He might already be the best QB in the East

Maybe the best that's playing right now in the East, but I won't agree until I see Trask, and maybe Franks in a game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT