ADVERTISEMENT

Gator Party/Watching in the Rosewood area

Well quit enabling pedo's and educators who lie. If you are comfortable sending your kids to be in his care under his watch, you are nuts.

Notice how he's been silent since I provided the link he said didn't exist.

You know derned well nobody would ever support something like that, if thats what happened.

@PrideOfScotland23

Here are the answers to my question. If you coached Penny Hardaway in AAU like the link you provided stated you would know that Hardaway only played AAU for Memphis YOMCA.

If it's been nearly 30 years and you coached so many other players since then and you suddenly had a memory lapse you could not have forgotten you also coached David Vaughn who also went to Memphis and later the Orlando Magic.

Here you go.
1. David Vaughn played at Memphis
2. Anthony Douglas who also played at Memphis
3. Chris Haynes who played at Memphis for 3 seasons before transferring
4. William Anderson who played at LeMoyne Owen college. He is now the AD at the same college he played for.
5. Travis King, signed with Southern University and is now a sports agent with one of most recent clients being none other than Anfernee Hardaway.

I was like 10-13 when I was in the YOMCA system and I can remember those guys who were 5-6 years older. You claimed to have coached them and couldn't name them. I may be wrong but I never remember a coach Thompson.

You know derned well nobody would ever support something like that, if thats what happened.
Well it was odd you went straight to his defense before even seeking out information. You attacked me first before even finding out one bit of information on who I was talking about.

Look I don't get personal with too many folks on these message boards. I'm usually cool with most fans of other teams. However this creep is on a whole other level.

I haven't even mentioned his racial side. That's another story for another day.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
@PrideOfScotland23

Here are the answers to my question. If you coached Penny Hardaway in AAU like the link you provided stated you would know that Hardaway only played AAU for Memphis YOMCA.

If it's been nearly 30 years and you coached so many other players since then and you suddenly had a memory lapse you could not have forgotten you also coached David Vaughn who also went to Memphis and later the Orlando Magic.

Here you go.
1. David Vaughn played at Memphis
2. Anthony Douglas who also played at Memphis
3. Chris Haynes who played at Memphis for 3 seasons before transferring
4. William Anderson who played at LeMoyne Owen college. He is now the AD at the same college he played for.
5. Travis King, signed with Southern University and is now a sports agent with one of most recent clients being none other than Anfernee Hardaway.

I was like 10-13 when I was in the YOMCA system and I can remember those guys who were 5-6 years older. You claimed to have coached them and couldn't name them. I may be wrong but I never remember a coach Thompson.
You seem smitten with this coach... your obsession is unhealthy Gator. My guess is you are extremely mentally unbalanced. Enjoy your fake news fantasy pervert.

You seem smitten with this coach... your obsession is unhealthy Gator. My guess is you are extremely mentally unbalanced. Enjoy your fake news fantasy pervert.
So says the guy who has multiple Rivals monikers and has spent the last decade stalking the moves of Izzy Gould.

You are a loser dude. Nobody on any forum really likes you. That's why you have multiple monikers to have imaginary friends.

Move along now Sandusky Jr.

Maybe I shouldn’t ask, but exactly who is IzzyGouldLiar? We had a poster by that name troll the UK fan board about a year ago, and within about 6-8 hrs he got the ban-hammer. I assume he’s a legendary troll.
Oh yeah that's another moniker of Prideland, Ollie Vee, Coach Johnny1, and Tennessee Waltz1.

Same guy. The legendary lying PE teacher.

We?

You and the half dozen other accounts you have?

Weird. It's like you're having a cognitive break.

Bound to happen I suppose.
So you support this Tennessee Gator creature who was a friend and roommate of the exposed child molester Bobby Dodd in Memphis? The guy admitted he knew him...his lover for all I know. Maybe you are a sick pervert as well Dannyboy?

So you support this Tennessee Gator creature who was a friend and roommate of the exposed child molester Bobby Dodd in Memphis? The guy admitted he knew him...his lover for all I know. Maybe you are a sick pervert as well Dannyboy?
I was a child when I was around Bobby Dodd. I was like 10-14. You are honestly making jokes about me as a teenager being a lover with a child molester? You are one sick fvck!

I was a child when I was around Bobby Dodd. I was like 10-14. You are honestly making jokes about me as a teenager being a lover with a child molester? You are one sick fvck!
Did being involved in Bobby Dodd's house parties turn you into a twisted, hateful, spiteful, perverse, pathetic excuse of a man? Seek help...you owe it to yourself. I feel very sorry for you.

Did being involved in Bobby Dodd's house parties turn you into a twisted, hateful, spiteful, perverse, pathetic excuse of a man? Seek help...you owe it to yourself. I feel very sorry for you.
Are you seriously making jokes about someone as a teenager and an alleged pedophile?

You've seriously went to a sickening level.

Just stop before you make yourself look worse.

You already been proven a fraud. You couldn't even name one other player on your supposed AAU roster that included another NBA player. You couldn't even provide a street name on a school that didn't exist.

Funny how you are all about fantasizing about Bobby Dodd, funny how as he went from Tennessee down to Florida you took the same career path. Want to talk about someone following a lover. Lol

You're beloved Vols got blasted by UF and a UF grad exposed your lying resume. Now you are resorting to trying to makes about someone as a teen being molested by an outed molester.

I also remember you calling @-MDVOL a sellout to the white race because he foster cared for an African American as a youth. You also showed your prejudice when you said you believed Dormardy would be a better than JG because the "types" like JG don't have what it takes between the ears.

Last edited:
Are you seriously making jokes about someone as a teenager and an alleged pedophile?

You've seriously went to a sickening level.

Just stop before you make yourself look worse.

You already been proven a fraud. You couldn't even name one other player on your supposed AAU roster that included another NBA player. You couldn't even provide a street name on a school that didn't exist.

Funny how you are all about fantasizing about Bobby Dodd, funny how as he went from Tennessee down to Florida you took the same career path. Want to talk about someone following a lover. Lol

You're beloved Vols got blasted by UF and a UF grad exposed your lying resume. Now you are resorting to trying to makes about someone as a teen being molested by an outed molester.

I also remember you calling @-MDVOL a sellout to the white race because he foster cared for an African American as a youth. You also showed your prejudice when you said you believed Dormardy would be a better than JG because the "types" like JG don't have what it takes between the ears.
MDVILE is a serious racist...you obviously didn't see all his rants on Michael Brown, Obamy, Lady Obamie which I agree with. That

story has long since been buried...fake news like the fraudo who produced it...but you aren't fake news fraud...just a sick freak.

MDVILE is a serious racist...you obviously didn't see all his rants on Michael Brown, Obamy, Lady Obamie which I agree with. That

story has long since been buried...fake news like the fraudo who produced it...but you aren't fake news fraud...just a sick freak.
You make jokes about a molester and someone during their childhood but I'm the freak?

You claimed to have coached at a school in Memphis named Country Day...it's hasn't exited in 50 years. You were fired from two Florida high schools for lying. You claimed to be Anfernee Hardaway's AAU coach but didn't even know the name of the team or any of his teammates.

You have came over here for 6 years running talking about how UT is going to knock off Florida and you've been wrong all but once.

You not once denied that you made racist remarks about MD's foster child. I don't care about changing the subject to MD's politics. You made the racist remarks.

"Thompson also listed on a document a school "Chattanooga Workman," where he said he coached for two years with an overall record of 30-31. The Tennessee Board of Education, the Chattanooga Times-Free Press and the Tennessee Secondary Schools Athletic Association have no record of that school."

"Thompson's resume notes that he earned AP Coach of the Year honors in Tennessee in 1995. Teresa Walker, the AP sports editor in Tennessee, said in an e-mail to the Times, "AP has never named a high school coach of the year while I've been here, going back to 1989."

Let's start here. Explain your case.

http://arc.tampabay.com/hometeam/blog/resume-riddled-holes/4680/

"Thompson also listed on a document a school "Chattanooga Workman," where he said he coached for two years with an overall record of 30-31. The Tennessee Board of Education, the Chattanooga Times-Free Press and the Tennessee Secondary Schools Athletic Association have no record of that school."

"Thompson's resume notes that he earned AP Coach of the Year honors in Tennessee in 1995. Teresa Walker, the AP sports editor in Tennessee, said in an e-mail to the Times, "AP has never named a high school coach of the year while I've been here, going back to 1989."

Let's start here. Explain your case.

http://arc.tampabay.com/hometeam/blog/resume-riddled-holes/4680/
Once again fake news...and you really are obsessed with this coach aren't you...then again losers like you are always fascinated by famous people.

Gator...I'm interested in getting the full details of your "relationship" with the disgraced child abuser Bobby Dodd. I knew the man...he was a perverted creep...what was your dealings with him...your friends here need to know.

Once again a year goes by and you can't weasle your way out of a lie. You had your chance to state your side of the story and failed.
Nothing to discuss...this coach was nominated TSSAA HOF in Tennessee...what have you ever been nominated to...Freak of the Year? The guy who wrote the story harbored a grudge because the coach in question called him out for publishing fake stories...he hacked him...every sports writer from Tennessee to Florida knows the story on this...done deal only perverts like you seem to be interesting in keeping a 9 year old story alive...which makes you very suspect.

The reporter in question also hacked Coach Nick Saban...he was banned from access to the Alabama football program. Sounds like a real professional journalistic hit man to me.

Nothing to discuss...this coach was nominated TSSAA HOF in Tennessee...what have you ever been nominated to...Freak of the Year? The guy who wrote the story harbored a grudge because the coach in question called him out for publishing fake stories...he hacked him...every sports writer from Tennessee to Florida knows the story on this...done deal only perverts like you seem to be interesting in keeping a 9 year old story alive...which makes you very suspect.
I do not care about the sports writer.

Just sick of your fraud and child molesting ass coming to our board every year only to be proven wrong.

Youve been exposed once again.

Why do you continue to show up here? Nobody here likes you. Nobody on the Vol board liked you. You were banned on the UK board plus multiple others.

Give it up freak. Like I said you could never explain any of the B.S. you were called out on. The best you could do was try to make jokes being molested by a predator. A racist child molester is all you are. Go away and stay away. Don't come back as Ollie Vee, Tennessee Waltz1, or IzzyGould Liar. Just get the fvck out of here.

Gator...I'm interested in getting the full details of your "relationship" with the disgraced child abuser Bobby Dodd. I knew the man...he was a perverted creep...what was your dealings with him...your friends here need to know.
I'm sure you knew the guy well...real well.

As a preteen and teen I played on the Memphis YOMCA 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U teams. Pervert Dodd coached the 16U teams if memory serves me correctly. He was in charge of the whole YOMCA program. He was also in charge of the local YMCA. I referred soccer and basketball and he was in charge of us. I left the YOMCA program and played AAU for Idlewild Presbyterian 14U and 15 U. I watched Penny and his team throughout his years in the YOMCA program. I never remember you coaching them in AAU. Maybe you did but it's very suspect.

But no, I know you seem very interested to see if your friend and mentor Bobby Dodd ever showered with me. Its fvicking weird you would even ask me of my teenage years and if Bobby touched me inappropriatly. Who the hell wants to know those kind of details. Is Bobby Dodd still alive to this day? Then that answers your question & fantasy. He would be long gone if such happened.

Do you want my youth pictures of me in pajamas? You had Izzy Goulds kids pictures as your avatar and sig pictures

You said...."Gator...I'm interested in getting the full details of your "relationship" with the disgraced child abuserBobbyDodd"

What weirdo sicko wants full details? Dude...just leave the board now while one still have a smigden of credibility left.

I'm sure you knew the guy well...real well.

As a preteen and teen I played on the Memphis YOMCA 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U teams. Pervert Dodd coached the 16U teams if memory serves me correctly. He was in charge of the whole YOMCA program. He was also in charge of the local YMCA. I referred soccer and basketball and he was in charge of us. I left the YOMCA program and played AAU for Idlewild Presbyterian 14U and 15 U. I watched Penny and his team throughout his years in the YOMCA program. I never remember you coaching them in AAU. Maybe you did but it's very suspect.

But no, I know you seem very interested to see if your friend and mentor Bobby Dodd ever showered with me. Its fvicking weird you would even ask me of my teenage years and if Bobby touched me inappropriatly. Who the hell wants to know those kind of details. Is Bobby Dodd still alive to this day? Then that answers your question & fantasy. He would be long gone if such happened.

Do you want my youth pictures of me in pajamas? You had Izzy Goulds kids pictures as your avatar and sig pictures

You said...."Gator...I'm interested in getting the full details of your "relationship" with the disgraced child abuserBobbyDodd"

What weirdo sicko wants full details? Dude...just leave the board now while one still have a smigden of credibility left.
For you to come here bashing a great coach with over 30 years in education and over 400 wins who dedicated his life to teaching inner city poor kids is a travesty...and shows everyone your character...or lack of. The coach accomplished more than you ever dreamed...is a Legend...the only thing you did was offer yourself up to a Memphis coaching pervert...really I pity you...must be sad to have those horrible memories you obviously must deal with every day of your life...still doesn't excuse your horrible behavior and I intend to hound your every post on this site...just as the fraud liar reporter was hounded and mocked for the last 8 years.

For you to come here bashing a great coach with over 30 years in education and over 400 wins who dedicated his life to teaching inner city poor kids is a travesty...and shows everyone your character...or lack of. The coach accomplished more than you ever dreamed...is a Legend...the only thing you did was offer yourself up to a Memphis coaching pervert...really I pity you...must be sad to have those horrible memories you obviously must deal with every day of your life...still doesn't excuse your horrible behavior and I intend to hound your every post on this site...just as the fraud liar reporter was hounded and mocked for the last 8 years.
You are not Sad Gator so quit talking in 3rd person.

I've accomplished more than being a freaking health teacher that occasionally taught teenagers how to drive. You probably topped out at $60,000 a year. That pansy little siphon of $2500 per sport. Yeah good bonus there buddy. I'd call myself broke if I made that weekly. What profession do they constantly talk about that's underpaid? Yep... teaching.

You are still making jokes about teens and a sexual predator? That shows your weirdness.

And like I said, you need to contact TSSAA because you aren't listed as a HOFer.

400 HS wins in freaking girls basketball. But once again thats lie bitch. Lol at this link.

https://247sports.com/high-school/m...head-boys-basketball-vacancy-54074077/?Page=4

Ask Stephen the time a former NBA player by the name Vincent Askew choked him out for dropping N bombs on a young referee. Thought nobody heard you and Vinny grabbed that neck.

You are not Sad Gator so quit talking in 3rd person.

I've accomplished more than being a freaking health teacher that occasionally taught teenagers how to drive. You probably topped out at $60,000 a year. That pansy little siphon of $2500 per sport. Yeah good bonus there buddy. I'd call myself broke if I made that weekly. What profession do they constantly talk about that's underpaid? Yep... teaching.

You are still making jokes about teens and a sexual predator? That shows your weirdness.

And like I said, you need to contact TSSAA because you aren't listed as a HOFer.

400 HS wins in freaking girls basketball. But once again thats lie bitch. Lol at this link.

https://247sports.com/high-school/m...head-boys-basketball-vacancy-54074077/?Page=4
http://arc.tampabay.com/hometeam/blog/boys-basketball-steve-thompson-hired-springstead/2188/

This and several other pieces from MS, TN and KY now on file with the TSSAA HOF committee...just the way it is pervert. I also found out he coached sports agent Jimmy Sexton in middle school at Briarcrest...on the Bluff team in 1990 were Elliot Perry and Murray State legend Frankie Allen. Thompson was invited to Allen's HOF induction at MSU last year.

Tennessee Gatorgobbler...since you seem to be such an expert on the Memphis scene you surely know the late Jerry Dover, Coach J.L. Perry and Coach Vertais Sails...all friends of Thompson. It was Dover who put the Bluff together and got Thompson coaching there where he coached a young Penny Hardaway. Sails and Perry called this fraud reporter to set the record straight but the snake told them, "You aren't qualified to know". Just more lies and fraud from a UF grad.

I'm starting to think that insta and all of these weird Tennessee guys are all the same person.

Remember, insta went into exile to the Tennessee board for years.

Tennessee Gatorgobbler...since you seem to be such an expert on the Memphis scene you surely know the late Jerry Dover, Coach J.L. Perry and Coach Vertais Sails...all friends of Thompson. It was Dover who put the Bluff together and got Thompson coaching there where he coached a young Penny Hardaway. Sails and Perry called this fraud reporter to set the record straight but the snake told them, "You aren't qualified to know". Just more lies and fraud from a UF grad.
It was a week long summer pick up game tournament at a community college. That's the only time you may have possibly coached Penny. But with all the lies that have been proved of your false resume I doubt you coached Hardaway. But of even so, that doesn't count as being his AAU coach as you claimed.

Since we are into providing links...provide the link where those guys backed you?

You claim all of these false wins but the best you could do before "retiring"(barred from coaching due to inappropriate conduct) was coaching in the Memphis City School district...where pretty much anybody with a degree can get a job. I could get a coaching job tomorrow in the SCS(which took over MCS) district but who would want that pay cut?

Tell us about the time Vincent Askew choked your neck for dropping N Bombs.

It was a week long summer pick up game tournament at a community college. That's the only time you may have possibly coached Penny. But with all the lies that have been proved of your false resume I doubt you coached Hardaway. But of even so, that doesn't count as being his AAU coach as you claimed.

Since we are into providing links...provide the link where those guys backed you?

You claim all of these false wins but the best you could do before "retiring"(barred from coaching due to inappropriate conduct) was coaching in the Memphis City School district...where pretty much anybody with a degree can get a job. I could get a coaching job tomorrow in the SCS(which took over MCS) district but who would want that pay cut?

Tell us about the time Vincent Askew choked your neck for dropping N Bombs.
Summer long season dildo breath with a tournament...packed houses...televised by the local public television station. t never was a big deal but I'm sue it was fun...bottom line is he coached them and the Florida fruitcake liar pervert reporter missed it...or chose to. Why don't you email him and ask him why. igould@al.com. I'll look forward to what you find out from the journalistc fraud since all yall are Flurda goobs. Now if you will excuse me I'll wait to post when one of you clowns reports back to me on this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT