ADVERTISEMENT

GATOR FANS - NCAAB FINAL FOUR AND CHAMPIONSHIP TICKETS

duke1414

Green Machine
Nov 15, 2009
Gator Fans,

I have 4 side-by-side tickets available for the 2013 NCAA Basketball Final Four games and also to the NCAA Championship Game.

Final Four will be played in the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, GA on Saturday April 6th, 2013
The Championship Game will be played in the Georgia Dome in Atlanta on Monday April 8th, 2013
The Tickets are in Section 339, Row 11, Seats 16-19. I would prefer to sell all 4 tickets together but would be willing to
split them and sell them as sets of 2.

The Final Four tickets get you into BOTH final four games.

The NCAA is selling all Final Four and Championship tickets through www.flashseats.com which guarantees they are authentic. I will transfer the tickets to you right away, through Flash Seats, which avoids the hassle of waiting for shipping and you know it is secure since it is through the NCAA provider.

Don't miss this chance to hopefully see your beloved Gators back in the Final Four and Championship games at much lower prices then you will ever find on StubHub or eBay. If interested, please contact me, Travis, ASAP through e-mail or call me at (570) 856-3908, before they are gone!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT