ADVERTISEMENT

Gator Defense

steven orr

Rowdy Reptile
Dec 6, 2005
1) Not getting lined up correct repeatedly.
2) Jumping off sides multiple times

Those are all mental and a reflection of coaching. Get the call in get aligned and play.

Can they also figure out a way to stop giving up the rpo slant? That has become a junior high play..inside zone read linebacker and throw the slant. It’s the base rpo everyone in America runs.

Reactions: NavigatorII
1) Not getting lined up correct repeatedly.
2) Jumping off sides multiple times

Those are all mental and a reflection of coaching. Get the call in get aligned and play.

Can they also figure out a way to stop giving up the rpo slant? That has become a junior high play..inside zone read linebacker and throw the slant. It’s the base rpo everyone in America runs.
Coaching. No doubt now. Looks like Muschamp's offenses.

Gator defense looks worse than ours... Sweet jesus. 0 and 6 vandy looks like the greatest show on turf. I see why UF didnt want to play us this yr

Reactions: fsumc
The Vandy wide receivers actually block on bubble while our two receivers let one cb knife through.

And now your O is going conservative afraid to lose this game. This is a recipe for a major upset. I don’t think your D can put two stops in a row together. If Vandy scores a TD on this drive you’re probably giving to lose.

You have a 21 pt lead. Defense should be balanced in alignment, receivers covered up, and make them run the ball and run the clock. Field defense alignment w linebackers and 2 safeties.

How on 3rd and 19 you allow a 17 yard completion and the defender is standing there to push him out of bounds.

Kaiir Elam
Does his part defensively - makes interception then - gets flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct - excessive celebration - penalty half the distance to the goal; ball spotted on Gator's 10 yard line - actions worthy of a 10 year old !

Kaiir Elam
Does his part defensively - makes interception then - gets flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct - excessive celebration - penalty half the distance to the goal; ball spotted on Gator's 10 yard line - actions worthy of a 10 year old !

He did a little dance. See worse all the time.

I can see we are back to the old standard of "Gators can't breath without getting an unsportsmanlike call." Remember when Danny W. got an unsportsmanlike for clasping his hands in prayer after a touchdown? Son of a preacher can't thank God for helping him make a good play without being unsportsmanlike.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
The whole team was lethargic, but the defense can't get lined up half the time and the secondary can't cover or tackle. Seems the younger guys are better and should be on the field more often than Davis, Stewart & Stiner. Hopper and Bogle need more playing time as well. Defense overall is a train wreck.

Reactions: gatordad3
The whole team was lethargic, but the defense can't get lined up half the time and the secondary can't cover or tackle. Seems the younger guys are better and should be on the field more often than Davis, Stewart & Stiner. Hopper and Bogle need more playing time as well. Defense overall is a train wreck.

But the talent is there. Some proper coaching and schemes that make sense and they could be really good.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Touchdown Terry Wilson is gonna light our defense up next week

Georgia was really lucky he missed their game. I bet UK could have gotten more than 14 if he were playing.

Edit: Bama's beating them 56-3, so maybe they wouldn't have been able to score more than 14 against UGa.

Last edited:
He did a little dance. See worse all the time.

I can see we are back to the old standard of "Gators can't breath without getting an unsportsmanlike call."

LG89,

Why do they need to dance ?

Are they practicing for Dancing With the Stars, like Emmit ?

Realize this came after an INT, but how many times have you seen similar stupidity after someone tackles a RB for a 5 yard gain; after they make the 1st down.

As SOS used to say = "Act like you've been there before ! "

LG89,

Why do they need to dance ?

Are they practicing for Dancing With the Stars, like Emmit ?

Realize this came after an INT, but how many times have you seen similar stupidity after someone tackles a RB for a 5 yard gain; after they make the 1st down.

As SOS used to say = "Act like you've been there before ! "

dude even the nfl has lightened up.

Danny..........might be time for an avatar change. Just sayin...........

absolutely not.

the main point of it was to embody the that moment at the Emmys or whatever, when Spacey turned around with that Underwood look.

that is who Danny is.

also, cancel culture is nonsense, and that ruined my favorite series at the time.

god forbid any of us do something we're not proud of when we're in our early 20s and have it bite us decades later.

absolutely not.

the main point of it was to embody the that moment at the Emmys or whatever, when Spacey turned around with that Underwood look.

that is who Danny is.

also, cancel culture is nonsense, and that ruined my favorite series at the time.

god forbid any of us do something we're not proud of when we're in our early 20s and have it bite us decades later.
House of Cards was awesome. One of my favorites series ever..... was Deadwood good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT