ADVERTISEMENT

Fueling the Jet - UPDATE - Thursday - 7:25 AM

JasonHigdon

Bull Gator
Staff
Nov 5, 2021
Florida coaches will cover multiple states today as they hit the road running visiting as many top prospects as possible. You can expect UF to see the majority of the players on the MLL list and everyone in the RedZone currently.

Monday April 25th UPDATE: One of the first stops will be from Corey Raymond - RB Richard Young. Coach Bateman - Will do some area recruiting and check in on players like Jaren Hamilton/Creed Whittemore. Coach Toney will check with Sharif Denson, Peterson will have a busy day with players such as Kenton Kirkland, Treyaun Webb, and Grayson Howard while Sale/Stapleton will see OL Roderick Kearney and WR Bryson Rogers.

Tuesday April 26th UPDATE: A few players on the schedule for today include Michael Mitchell, John Walker, B. Lovett, D. LeBlanc, Lewis Carter, Adarius Hayes, and P. Kirkland. Andy Jean expects to see UF today. The staff is covering the entire MLL during this evaluation period.

Wednesday April 27th UPDATE: A few players UF will see today include a couple powerhouse programs. Buford HS about 15-minutes from where I live & IMG Academy. No need to list every single kid at those programs. Florida will also swing over to North Gwinnett and Mill Creek. Guys I heard from yesterday expecting visits today --- Players include KJ Bolden, Grant Godfrey, Kayden McDonald, KingJoseph Edwards who is all UGA at the moment imo, Caleb Downs no shot at the moment imo, Eddrick Houston, Tavoy Feagan, Bredell Richardson, Troy Bowles is another one we have no shot at imo, Eugene Wilson, Lucas Simmons, Will Norman, Desmond Ricks, Jerrick Gibson, Knijeah Harris, Mauigoa, Cormani McClain and Brayson Williams - Each day is going to be like this for the rest of the month with few breaks for the coaches - They are grinding right now - just like every other staff out there......I caught up with the majority of these guys the last 24-hours and they all seem pretty fired up about UF coming to see them today. Bowles is one that I did not hear back from and don't think we are in it with him.....

Thursday April 28th UPDATE: The staff once again will hit the road today to see as many top prospects around the country as possible. Georgia is a big-time priority for Coach Napier and the staff. They will hit the Peach State hard today, seeing numerous prospects, including Bryce Thornton, Branden Strozier, and Daniel Calhoun. The Gators will also pay a visit to Justice Haynes. The Gators will also blanket the Sunshine state, seeing players like Keon Keeley and Dijon Johnson. The staff will check out some wide receivers in North Carolina today and some defensive players in Miami.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News