ADVERTISEMENT

FTX/ukraine corruption thread

Notice Merrick (what a manly name!) is in no hurry to appoint a Special Counsel to investigate potential money laundering from the US to Ukraine to FTX and back to US politicians.

Why not? Cause the uniparty candidates are the ones that would be in trouble.

Sheep never think to question.

If any of you have doubts that our tax dollars are used as a grift to line the pockets of our elected officials, then you are the problem.

Just in the last 6 years we’ve had the following and this doesn’t even count the grifts that haven’t been uncovered yet and I’m sure I’m missing more.

1. FTX
2. NIAID (Anthony Fauci) funding gain of function research through the Wuhan Lab
3. BLM
4. 501(c)3 Loop hole

I would love for anyone to try and change my mind on how our political parties really have our best interests at heart.

0d9e611c9930d0c5.png

All these years now, Clinton's, Obama's, Biden's, Ukraine money laundering by all of the above since Ukraine became a country in early 90's, etc. etc. etc.........all the other scams, shakedowns, corruption, controlling manipulation by politicians, Wall St, Corporate America, Russians, Chinese, etc. etc. etc......and nothing ever happens, no bad people pay, no bad people go to jail, no bad people taken out.

Just a bunch of people like us all over the internet and in person ranting and raving and holding out for the big reveals and big justices that don't materialize.

Sucks.

SFB will die in prison, Jeffery Epstein style. Yes, S(hit) For Brain.

I've been told it upsets @RayGravesGhost when we do daily recaps of dems being arrested.

I mean, we just report the news. This is the 2nd biggest (behind only soros) dem donor.

If dems weren't criminals, we'd have nothing to discuss.

I've been told it upsets @RayGravesGhost when we do daily recaps of dems being arrested.

I mean, we just report the news. This is the 2nd biggest (behind only soros) dem donor.

If dems weren't criminals, we'd have nothing to discuss.
He’s being arrested so he can’t make his appointment to testify in front of Congress tomorrow.

All part of the plan…

He’s being arrested so he can’t make his appointment to testify in front of Congress tomorrow.

All part of the plan…
I really think they arrested him so media can cover it and drown out the next installment of The Twitter Files.

I posted over the weekend look for a big news story to come out of nowhere.

"The media will need a distraction".

Reactions: NavigatorII
I really think they arrested him so media can cover it and drown out the next installment of The Twitter Files.

I posted over the weekend look for a big news story to come out of nowhere.

"The media will need a distraction".
Did you mention SGanon in another thread?

Someone just sent me an audio link.

Did you mention SGanon in another thread?

Someone just sent me an audio link.
I don't think I did publicly. SGAnon has some interesting intel, but he also has some stuff that seems out there. He seems to be one of these guys that can tie any activity by anyone back to a previous Q drop. I lose interest in chasing the trial quickly.

But he sounds very confident in what he claims, I will give him that.

I don't think I did publicly. SGAnon has some interesting intel, but he also has some stuff that seems out there. He seems to be one of these guys that can tie any activity by anyone back to a previous Q drop. I lose interest in chasing the trial quickly.

But he sounds very confident in what he claims, I will give him that.
Yea, I didn't listen to it all but some of what I did was hard to follow.

So, was the Russian invasion just a Wag the Dog situation to bilk the US out of billions?
Again, this probably isn't hard to fake in this day and age, but if it's real it may just show there were doctored photos to make things look worse - and to make Putin look worse as these were all civilian targets.

I don't think you can deny there has been a major armed conflict.

Reactions: BCSpell
If any of you have doubts that our tax dollars are used as a grift to line the pockets of our elected officials, then you are the problem.

Just in the last 6 years we’ve had the following and this doesn’t even count the grifts that haven’t been uncovered yet and I’m sure I’m missing more.

1. FTX
2. NIAID (Anthony Fauci) funding gain of function research through the Wuhan Lab
3. BLM
4. 501(c)3 Loop hole

I would love for anyone to try and change my mind on how our political parties really have our best interests at heart.
Brandon and Son have to be RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of this. It is what they do for a living....

Reactions: instaGATOR
Brandon and Son have to be RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of this. It is what they do for a living....

Karine Jean-Pierre Won’t Say if Biden will Return Millions of Dollars of Campaign Donations Received From Sam Bankman-Fried (VIDEO)​

Karine Jean-Pierre Won’t Say if Biden will Return Millions of Dollars of Campaign Donations Received From Sam Bankman-Fried (VIDEO)​

Lisa Simpson Joe Quimby GIF by The Simpsons

Where are all the reports of Republicans getting funded by this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT