ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs. Georgia Tech. spread?

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
It was FSU -12.5 for the longest time and the past week it is either 10.5 or 10 on most betting sites. That means at +12.5 the money was going Techs. way so, they did that to get FSU money. The Noles and Canes both got high profile QB Transfers which will make or break their seasons.

BTW, it’s called ignore for a reason….

Hate to justify a shime thread, but FSU is going to absolutely Donkey Punch G.T.

It is laughable that many pundits are trying to hype this game as a matchup either team can win.

Bet your house, your wife, your kid’s college fund, your insurance annuity, and your favorite mule on it…

This game will be well over by the early third…

Last edited:
Hate to justify a shime thread, but FSU is going to absolutely Donkey Punch G.T.

It is laughable that many pundits are trying to hype this game as a matchup either team can win.

Bet your house, your wife, your kid’s college fund, your insurance annuity, and your favorite mule on it…

You are probably right but we can hope.

Would not bet this game. Tech has a ton of returning starters and their Qb King, threw for over 2800 yards last year. Georgia Tech played Georgia last year to a pretty close game, 31-23. Tech had a horrible defense last year but got a new D coordinator from Duke who kept Duke in close in their game in Tally. If G Tech has at least a competitive D, the game could be closer than people think.

Reactions: bradleygator

Early 3rd Sad? For who? It’s Ga. Tech. -3.5 right now.

Reactions: sadgator

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You should just become a South Carolina fan so we can all call you a Sad Cock.

FSU's defense is swiss cheese. Both teams were pretty well matched. It was a good game to watch...not many penalties. DJU is terrible but honestly he's never been very good. Can't be happier watching the Nulls lose today. The thought came across my mind today...that UCF will really be in the talk of the 'best team in the state' after playing us this year in a real game. We really need to win the state this year, it would be great beating them all...so we'll know about MIA this time next week. I can't handle UCF fans though. Living in Orlando and growing up close to there for most of my life and working with a bunch UCF alumni for years ruined it for me. They are almost worse than FSU fans.

Only not worse because my hatred from the Nulls is decades deep.

I wonder if Sad & Mrs. Sad will ever do a reveal party and put it on X or something so we can all see what they look like??!!

GVyAS1cWUAAlWac

Ga Tech beat that ass in the trenches ALL DAY LONG. That was surprising. The only thing that kept that close was the freak field goal kicker from FSU. That guy is GOOD.
And the fact Georgia Tech gave up two 4th down conversions. That won't work against better defensive teams. Tech is no better than a 4-5 win team this season.

• Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
And no offense to FSU fans, but every time sadgator either enters an Irish pub or sees a Guinness display for the rest of his life, sadgator is gonna smile…

every…single…time…
What does the Mrs. do when you smile?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT