ADVERTISEMENT

Fsu officially hire bob... Mike Norvell

Does he run the spread or a hybrid pro-style? If I remember correctly he was up for the Tennessee and Arkansas jobs a couple years ago, but neither school hired him. I thought maybe there could have been some red flags since he was generally considered a good offensive mind. idk

Does he run the spread or a hybrid pro-style? If I remember correctly he was up for the Tennessee and Arkansas jobs a couple years ago, but neither school hired him. I thought maybe there could have been some red flags since he was generally considered a good offensive mind. idk
Lane Kiffen was OC for Bama at one time. Just sayin........:p

He interviewed with Arkansas and basically turned it down on the spot. Knew it was a hard job to win at. Recommended they look at Chad Morris and a few others.

Damn good coach and one of the best offensive minds in the country. Idk what he'll be able to do with that line and QB for now though.
Needs to hit the transfer portal hard for some OL I don't care who. I hate this early signing period.

Memphis will be better than FSU next year

As will Florida

Damn good coach and one of the best offensive minds in the country. Idk what he'll be able to do with that line and QB for now though.

We need a new QB and patch up the o line. The o line got drastically better this yr.... And we were still terrible. Hopefully next yr we go to just below avg

Ole Miss and Arky both wanted him. His red flags are he had corn rows and loved ,m"big booty bitches".... Not sure if thats a red flag but thats what has been put out. Not sure what he runs tbh

“Ole Miss and Arky both wanted him. His red flags are he had corn rows and loved ,m"big booty bitches".... Not sure if thats a red flag but thats what has been put out. Not sure what he runs tbh”

I’ve never had corn rows and I don’t think I could pull them off, but the big booty bit......:D

it seems mostly confirmed now at this point, so congrats to FSU. I think they got a major upgrade in this. The only question I would have going into this would be a lot depends on the coaching staff he assembles and can he recruit down here in Florida? Does he know the schools and high school coaches intimately enough to be able to compete against everyone else for the instate talent so they can compete.

That's the difference between FSU and Memphis, the talent level required to be good considering your annual opponents. So time will tell if Norv can get the players they need to succeed or not.

An up and coming coach who has proven himself at the lower levels though is much better than trying to go for an old golf ball that's seen too many fairways ala BoB Stoops.

Also Mizzou and Ole Miss.
I haven't heard of him interviewing with them. I'm sure he probably took phone calls or had his agent do such. I was talking of the Arkansas opening a few years ago when they hired Chad Morris.

I know he never had a sit down with Ole Miss a few years ago and basically called it a lateral move. That's why they got pissy and made up the "red flag" bullshit. They couldn't handle getting turned down little brother in the G5 up north. They think they are something special but the only ones to ever take that job was Cutcliffe, retred Houston Nutt, and Matt Luke. Hugh Freeze came up in Mississippi and that was his dream job. He could recruit and coach but we saw where that landed them. Now they lured Mr Baggage himself Lane Kiffin.

Their mods are saying he’s already even with DM in recruiting because he’s so dynamic

After researching i agree. However if you look at our stats it wasn’t the offense that had the issues. I need to see a quality hire on the defensive side of the ball.

If you are a Nole fan you should be optimistic of the hire, only if he brings in a quality DC

After researching i agree. However if you look at our stats it wasn’t the offense that had the issues. I need to see a quality hire on the defensive side of the ball.

If you are a Nole fan you should be optimistic of the hire, only if he brings in a quality DC
So...you may shine the golf clubs up after all?

Kenny Dillingham, who was most recently the offensive coordinator at Auburn, has accepted a job on FSU’s staff, per a source with direct knowledge. His new role at FSU will likely be the same as his previous role at Auburn.

Took Ole' Willie over a month to land a terrible OC...Norvel 24 hours. He's already surpassed his predecessor.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT