ADVERTISEMENT

FSU is so so bad...

Won't be long before they call for another coaching change. I can hear it next season, Prime Time, Prime Time, Prime Time, now chant gets louder, Prime Time, Prime Time, Prime Time....

Let's hope he has some success at Jackson State then, because they won't want him if he's 4-8 there. I have high hopes he can fail spectacularly as the next FSU coach. Will be 3 years, though, they can't afford (literally) to change coaches right now.

Let's hope he has some success at Jackson State then, because they won't want him if he's 4-8 there. I have high hopes he can fail spectacularly as the next FSU coach. Will be 3 years, though, they can't afford (literally) to change coaches right now.
Can't afford to change coaches? I thought us taxpayers foot the buyout bill at FSU just like we pay for their recruiting trips.

Yikes! What is the largest margin of victory we have ever had over FSU because we would eclipse it this year if we played them.

I’ve been watching college football since the early 80s. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a worse team from any of the Big 3 in the state as this FSU team.

Seems as if Norvell has turned it around a bit....

Reactions: fsumc
He’s really bad for sure but he’s not the only problem. The oline is awful still and the coaching is still awful. The defense is awful. FSU literally has nothing at WR sans Terry.
Even Mullen went 9-3 with Felipe Franks.

It was Blackman... I tried to tell u lol Imagine being a player on the team and having slim trot out... I wouldnt try hard either

Nuh uh! We are back!
Better than you were a week ago.........but otherwise, I'm not convinced. 🤣Once opposing teams start keeping a spy on your running QB, you'll at best be playing .500 football. UNC crapped the bed so badly in the first half tonight, I was shocked it came down to a dropped pass to end it.

QB play definitely has been your Achilles heel since the Crab Thief left, but that could be said for all 3 Florida major universities that QB has been an albatross around our necks. I can honestly say I don't miss Franks one bit.

OMG! You think we can get to .500?!
I think Norvel can get you there in a couple of years. :D You've got some freaking monsters on defensive front 7, but my god they are horribly overweight and out of shape. Is that a new development? I honestly haven't been watching that closely.

I think Norvel can get you there in a couple of years. :D You've got some freaking monsters on defensive front 7, but my god they are horribly overweight and out of shape. Is that a new development? I honestly haven't been watching that closely.
We don’t have dance contests at practice anymore. Focusing on football without the additional cardio has its drawbacks.

Today was their first good game. Kaindoh has been dealing with a knee injury and Marv has been tweeting..... But looks like hes rdy to go now

We are the 4th best team in the nation after tonight
This entire season is a red herring and clown show.....just an exhibition exercise. Be glad your new coach's transition year is in a year when none of this matters for shit. The year college football got a big asterisk. Thank god Georgia can't claim another fake NC like they did when players folded up their helmet and put them in their back pockets. They still might try to claim it anyway, like in 1942 when every other university's teams were fighting a war instead of licking their balls. 🐓

This entire season is a red herring and clown show.....just an exhibition exercise. Be glad your new coach's transition year is in a year when none of this matters for shit. The year college football got a big asterisk. Thank god Georgia can't claim another fake NC like they did when players folded up their helmet and put them in their back pockets. They still might try to claim it anyway, like in 1942 when every other university's teams were fighting a war instead of licking their balls. 🐓

Im so glad Georgia got hammered.

Reactions: NavigatorII
We played good in the first half, then the stoooooopid personal foul that likely cost us going up 38-7 put Norvell in Jimbo clock manage mode...thank God the defense bailed us out (sorta) to escape with an upset win...which didn't feel like an upset win.

Weird season. With J-Trav starting all season we're 3-2 with a narrow loss to scUM rather than an a$$ ramming.

If UGA wins out, they can still claim the fake NC. But not sure anyone can hang with Clemson right now.

We played good in the first half, then the stoooooopid personal foul that likely cost us going up 38-7 put Norvell in Jimbo clock manage mode...thank God the defense bailed us out (sorta) to escape with an upset win...which didn't feel like an upset win.

Weird season. With J-Trav starting all season we're 3-2 with a narrow loss to scUM rather than an a$$ ramming.
You are also one dropped NC pass from being 1-4. So lots of what ifs...

After getting a 31-7 lead by halftime,
the Seminoles nearly avoided a "Choke at Doak (in Reverse)" themselves - I still hate that '94 result.

The two missed field goals by FSU in the 3rd and 4th quarter did not help matters in perhaps icing away the game. On their last drive, UNC had a chance to either tie the game or win it out right but the Tar Heels failed to convert on 4th down.

Nice win (31-28) over #5 North Carolina!
FSU is now 2-3.

Reactions: fsu939913
After getting a 31-7 lead by halftime,
the Seminoles nearly avoided a "Choke at Doak (in Reverse)" themselves - I still hate that '94 result.

The two missed field goals by FSU in the 3rd and 4th quarter did not help matters in perhaps icing away the game. On their last drive, UNC had a chance to either tie the game or win it out right but the Tar Heels failed to convert on 4th down.

Nice win (31-28) over #5 North Carolina!
FSU is now 2-3.

But 1 and 0 against top 5 teams from NC

Unimpressed. Carolina will lose a couple more times. They’d be 3rd at best in the sec East and that would be a dogfight. They would lose at least one to Kentucky/tennessee/usce, and maybe all three. They will be lucky to be top 25 when the season ends. Fluke win over an overrated team who played their worst game of the year and still almost beat them. Clemson will nip that hubris in the bud. But for a week we’ll have to hear how barely winning against a mediocre team means they’re “back”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT