ADVERTISEMENT

FSU is so so bad...

PacoGator19

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2006
Yikes! What is the largest margin of victory we have ever had over FSU because we would eclipse it this year if we played them.

I’ve been watching college football since the early 80s. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a worse team from any of the Big 3 in the state as this FSU team.

Yikes! What is the largest margin of victory we have ever had over FSU because we would eclipse it this year if we played them.

I’ve been watching college football since the early 80s. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a worse team from any of the Big 3 in the state as this FSU team.
Jimbo was smartest guy in Tally, saw a bare cupboard, dumpster fire and left town with 75 big ones

Im honestly not sure if hes blind or..... I will relish the day when i hear "james blackman has entered the transfer portal"
He’s really bad for sure but he’s not the only problem. The oline is awful still and the coaching is still awful. The defense is awful. FSU literally has nothing at WR sans Terry.
Even Mullen went 9-3 with Felipe Franks.

He’s really bad for sure but he’s not the only problem. The oline is awful still and the coaching is still awful. The defense is awful. FSU literally has nothing at WR sans Terry.

We cant complete a forward pass... That is the main issue. We have good players on defense but they just know the offense cant score... The o line isnt good but better than the last 2 yrs. I still dont know how good the skill players are because.... We cant get them the ball. I will give norvell time... Franks is light yrs better than Blackman

4 OCs in 4 years. How can any QB succeed like this?

Reactions: Jeff from Jax
I'd actually feel sorry for you guys but now you know what it's like to have Muschamp, McElwain, Driscoll, and Franks for about a decade. We've been here before. Not nearly this bad, but we understand.

Reactions: fsu939913
There is a reason he has had 4 coordinators in 4 yrs......
Because he’s smarter than them and they have been sabotaging him on purpose. Someone needs to learn to swallow their ego and let him call his own plays.

Blackman isn’t responsible for giving up 38 points, 22 first downs and 333 yards at....

Halftime!!

You could have Patrick Mahomes or Lamar Jackson playing QB right now and you would still be getting beat bad. That would tell you it isn’t just a QB problem.

Reactions: Jeff from Jax
Blackman isn’t responsible for giving up 38 points, 22 first downs and 333 yards at....

Halftime!!

You could have Patrick Mahomes or Lamar Jackson playing QB right now and you would still be getting beat bad. That would tell you it isn’t just a QB problem.
I dunno........UGA played like crap for 2 1/2 quarters. Arkansas should have been beating them by 20 at that point. Any QB with a pulse would have made that happen. Then then it all unraveled on them. I felt sorry for Arkansas, all of those frustrating moments came flooding back watching both Franks and that popgun offense. Fate let us dodge a major bullet. One team's garbage becomes another's dumpster fire. lol

FSU is so undisciplined it is crazy. Constant mental mistakes and poor execution.

Yep. That drive right there encapsulates what we can do if a QB can just throw to our skill guys. We have good players, Terry is the only elite guy that we have but we have good players... We just cant get them the ball. Its dysfunctional. I dont know what tf our defense is doing lol

Halftime!!

He has 10 yds on the last 11 plays just handing it back to the Miami offense. Its a symbiotic relationship. Miami is playing loose and free because they know we cant score. If we keep scoring, it puts pressure on Miami.... Tbf idk what tf our defense is doing playing prevent and just giving miami 10 yds a play. We have 0 DEs to rush and get pressure except kaindoh....who naturally gets hurt

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT