ADVERTISEMENT

FSU fans already building in excuses for Bama Game

fsu939913

Bull Gator
Jul 29, 2014
The new one is we wont have trey marshall for the first half because of a targeting call against michigan.

I really dont think one fsu fan besides me understands the targeting rule. According to those bozos we have never targeted another player but every team should of had 5 called against us. Its hilarious. Go ahead alaska, go into your hysteria

I saw multiple posts on a pay site discussing Marshal leaving his feet for tackles. Plenty get it. You were saying?

Reactions: Nolebra Kai
Since the first time that the Mayans began putting rocks or human heads, or whatever, through straw baskets, the "targeting" rule is the most vile, reprehensible, and inequitably administered rule in the history of modern sport.

That being said, we can thank the Holy Spirit that either Bama or FSU will lose in their first game this year...and it doesn't really matter which.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I saw multiple posts on a pay site discussing Marshal leaving his feet for tackles. Plenty get it. You were saying?

I jus read a nauseating 3 page post on warchant claiming how unfair the targeting call was. Also the clemson game last yr people were laying on the ground and kicking their hands and feet. You were saying?

What do you mean "no excuses" ? How can that fit the Cane fan's narrative?

It amazes me that of all the fan bases u could peg me as, u pick the one with literally no fans. I post on a gator board with an fsu acc, he must be a cane fan lmao the pure stupidity of that jus bottles my mind. If u were trolling, i would let it go, but u actually BELIEVE it lol

I will be at the game. Will u? So who is the real fan?

Yes I will be there with my son and brother and his son. Will be staying at my sister-in-law's house in Marietta sitting on the banks of the Chattahoochee River. So who's the real idiot ?

I jus read a nauseating 3 page post on warchant claiming how unfair the targeting call was. Also the clemson game last yr people were laying on the ground and kicking their hands and feet. You were saying?

Quite the sensitive stomach you have if people disagreeing with a college fb rule and its' administration can make you nauseated. Duplicity has that effect on me.

Yes I will be there with my son and brother and his son. Will be staying at my sister-in-law's house in Marietta sitting on the banks of the Chattahoochee River. So who's the real idiot ?

Meet me at the game and i will fight ur son

Quite the sensitive stomach you have if people disagreeing with a college fb rule and its' administration can make you nauseated. Duplicity has that effect on me.

Listening to liberals and people talk about sports who dont have a clue makes my tummy hurt

ME!!! Set a crowd of criminoles straight???

Shirley you jest...
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: fsu939913
One of the FSU fans ought to call his bluff, if it is one, and try and meet up with this clown. Verify that he is in fact an FSU fan.

But could you please go over to snor-rant to get that done, you're fouling he air here with your bs... :oops:

One of the FSU fans ought to call his bluff, if it is one, and try and meet up with this clown. Verify that he is in fact an FSU fan.

But, but now I'm so sceerd of this internet warrior to meet him.;) Methinks he may be compensating for something.

But, but now I'm so sceerd of this internet warrior to meet him.;) Methinks he may be compensating for something.
He is either an FSU fan or he is a poser. This is one way to call him on it. If he is at the Bama game in UGA with FSU garb on, then he is either a real FSU fan, or he is willing to go to great lengths to continue the charade.

Just out of curiosity, I went over to WC and did a search on his screen name. He has posted over there. But not since July 1st of last year. And the majority of his 200 posts over there seem to be in Tribal Council. Which I gather is their premium board

To wit:

https://floridastate.forums.rivals.com/search/1576515/?q=*.*&o=date&c[user][0]=24220

I wonder why he does not post over the any longer? Perhaps he was banned for being overly annoying. But it does give credence to him being a "real" FSU fan.

If any of you FSU guys have access, it might be interesting to read his posts over there.

Just out of curiosity, I went over to WC and did a search on his screen name. He has posted over there. But not since July 1st of last year. And the majority of his 200 posts over there seem to be in Tribal Council. Which I gather is their premium board

To wit:

https://floridastate.forums.rivals.com/search/1576515/?q=*.*&o=date&c[user][0]=24220

I wonder why he does not post over the any longer? Perhaps he was banned for being overly annoying. But it does give credence to him being a "real" FSU fan.

If any of you FSU guys have access, it might be interesting to read his posts over there.

I was perma banned i think. They dont like the truth on warchant. I think i said that i thought clemson was a better team or something to that effect.

He is either an FSU fan or he is a poser. This is one way to call him on it. If he is at the Bama game in UGA with FSU garb on, then he is either a real FSU fan, or he is willing to go to great lengths to continue the charade.

I live in texas....no way in hell i would go to the bama fsu game to just meet someone lol Im there for the game. Got 4 tickets. Jus dont know seating yet becuz of stadium

Im not sure if i am. I think i am. Just havent tried in awhile. No reason to talk to morons over there when we have a guy over here that could outrun cj spiller in high school lol

Well, just judging from their posting content and lack of style, I'm guessing that most if not all of the criminoles posting over here were probably banned from over there. ;)

And nole-lic, I'd be even more thrilled if you NEVER encountered me anywhere, and especially not here on the Gator board.

And nole-lic, I'd be even more thrilled if you NEVER encountered me anywhere, and especially not here on the Gator board.

A) Don't want, need or wish you "thrilled" at all .... ick ! B) I don't post here too much but have more than double the likes by % than you do C) You don't have to encounter me if you put me on ignore.

I never threw eggs at a police car.

Banned for years at WC.

Dove season opens that weekend. I'll be hunting. Priorities.

I find it interesting that most of the FSU regulars over here are banned over on WC. Presumably for being annoying assholes.

Yet here they are.

That said, most of them I do not mind too much, except when they come over here to gloat when one of the Florida sports loses an important game to a team not named FSU. And given the most Florida sports are highly regarded, then the possibility of a gut wrenching upset happens often

Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT