ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Night Lights is Back!!

PacoGator19

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2006
It kind of dipped off the last few years under Muschamp. It's back in a big time way tonight and this weekend. Tons of big time recruits are in Gainesville right now.

Name one thing about UF football the neanderthal didn't ruin or did improve????

I said from day one his philosophy was a terrible fit for UF. Now Mac is having to clean it up.

What I notice is yet another weak whinny excuse, right?

You either read them entire so that you can try to cherry-pick them apart.
OR
You skim over them and then yap-yap outta your half-baked butt.

So, which is it? ;) (rhetorical)
===========

Moving right along,,, and to whomever it may concern:

The #4 QB-PP Artur Sitkowski 6-4 215 and #71 overall recruit in the Class of 2018, told SEC Country he wanted to camp at Florida because of the QB track records of McElwain and (no-talent) Nussmeier.

[QUOTE
The #4 QB-PP Artur Sitkowski 6-4 215 and #71 overall recruit in the Class of 2018, told SEC Country he wanted to camp at Florida because of the QB track records of McElwain and (no-talent) Nussmeier.

[/QUOTE]Artur Sitkowski is legit. Right now He's our #1 QB on the board for the 2018 class.

OR

===========

I know in the world of absolutes that you choose to operate in, that makes sense.

Except it is entirely untrue.

But go on.

OR

===========

Dude, honestly, they are tough to read most of the time...

It's like all of the confusion of compugator, and none of the fun...

Think "fun."

Sorry sg, but providing you with whatever your own version of FUN is, is just not anywhere on my priorities list of things to do. o_O

I have repeatedly invited those that are disenchanted or annoyed with my postings to just skip over them. Someone recently told me that they couldn't avoid reading some of my posts as they scrolled by. Apparently they haven't been here as long as it takes to learn how to use the 'ignore' function, where they wouldn't even see my posts at all... :rolleyes: (pants on fire) :p

Instead, they insist on going on rants about what they 'skimmed over and/or didn't read' well enough to understand, (in reality the liars are just sniping/stalking my posts). That is their choice, (ignore or read & rant) so why don't they just admit to it? :cool: (that's also a rhetorical) :confused:

PS

I'm not responsible for any of the choices, that any of you make. :oops:

When Tennessee finally came calling last week, the 3-star QB from Cheshire (Conn.) Academy pounced on the opportunity, as Lewis, the nation’s 38th QB-DT in the Class of 2017, committed to the Volunteers over in-state UConn, Boston College and Buffalo. :D

That ole Head-BJ is beating out Top schools (U-Conn, BC & Buffalo) for the top 2017 players.
While all Mc got for a QB was Jake Allen....
--- Come on Mad-Dog, stand up and rant! o_O

When Tennessee finally came calling last week, the 3-star QB from Cheshire (Conn.) Academy pounced on the opportunity, as Lewis, the nation’s 38th QB-DT in the Class of 2017, committed to the Volunteers over in-state UConn, Boston College and Buffalo. :D

That ole Head-BJ is beating out Top schools (U-Conn, BC & Buffalo) for the top 2017 players.
While all Mc got for a QB was Jake Allen....
--- Come on Mad-Dog, stand up and rant! o_O

Chokelehoma picked up 2 top 250 recruits Olineman and WR now up to # 4 with high star average( 16 commits) . OU Is expected to pick up 2 more 4* commits this weekend @ stoops BQ with top recruits 17, 18, 19 offers :cool::cool:

looks like the swamp donkey is up to # 18 in rivals? :eek: I'm sure top 5 with your personal evals :p

Yep head-nailed-to-da-flor, and last year you ran your stupid mouth about UF 90's ranked class after the musclecramp was fired. And then NSD came around 2 months later and what was the final result? o_O

14. UF - 25 -- 1 - 9 - 13 - 2 -- 3.36 -- HBC on the job for 2 months.
15. Tn -- 22 -- 1 - 10 - 10 - 1 - 3.5 --- HBC on the job for 2 years.
16. Choke - 21 - 1 - 10 - 7 - 3 - 3.43 - HBC on the job for 15 years.

So whatever the current ranking are, I'm not worried in the least. Get back to me on NSD, cause after NSD last year, both you and your mad-dog butt-buddy chose to disappear again, until your smell had dissipated somewhat and you'd stopped
================

ESPN.com writer Travis Haney's Top 3 Defenders list (by position group) for Florida were:

DE/DT CeCe Jefferson - MLB Jarrad Davis - CB Jalen Tabor

Other alternate Gators that could end up in the post season top defensive 3-some:

DT - Caleb Brantley - NT Khairi Clark
DE - Bryan Cox
RUSH - Jordan Sherit (DE/OLB)
MLB - Alex Anzalone - OLB Matt Rolin
FS - Marcus Maye (1st Team AA) & CB Quincy Wilson
Nickle/Dime - Duke Dawson - Nick Washington

We'll have to wait and see which stay healthy and who makes the more important 'final' list.

I did notice that Choke-la-homa, nor any other Big12/11/10 school were in his Top 5, as usual.

https://www.seccountry.com/sec/sec-owns-top-5-of-espns-list-of-best-defensive-trios

Last edited:
For someone who has so many people on the ignore list, insta sure always knows what they're saying.

For someone who has so many people on the ignore list, insta sure always knows what they're saying.

And it really pisses Dunny-buttboy off. Because then he and his butt-buddies don't get away with their usual back-stabbing BS uncontested. No, that's not it. They have no life, so they come here to be rude to me, which fits in with their own warped personalities very well. :confused:

For such a dumbazz, you sure run your idiot mouth a whole lot, where it's not needed nor wanted.
And instead of following a thread topic, or starting your own threads, you simply stalk me.
As to BBB and murder, nope, I'd just laugh at you, like all of your past attempts at a girlfriend did.

My ignore list is there. As I've said before, (to stupid to remember I guess) I'll hit the read ignore whenever I'm bored, or just whenever I feel like it. But tell me flamin A-hole, why would you care what I do or what I post? (stalking-liar happening in 5...4...3...) o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT